Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Game... Or Not To Game...? That Is The Question.

HappyWriter

I'm Cookie Monster. Chocolate chips please....
Supporter
For me that is a good question. I love gaming. It's everything from MMOs to strategic builder games.

My vote is to game.

What's yours? Now if you want, you can list your favorite games or past times. On that note, my favorite MMO is Warcraft. I grew up with it so it has a really special place with me. My favorite strategy game is RimWorld.

I do have to ask people; no hating please? I know some gamers can be very opinionated.

Definitely game! Loved the medium since I was a kid in the late nineties and first started to understand the appeal of being able to explore fictional words that way. I was one of the many young'uns captivated by Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

There've been a few other games important to me since; the Mass Effect trilogy, Nier, Planescape: Torment, Fallout: New Vegas, Telltale's Walking Dead, to name just a few. Give me a world to experience or some characters to love and I'm fully on board. If it's fun to play too, well, that's just gravy.

Definitely game! Loved the medium since I was a kid in the late nineties and first started to understand the appeal of being able to explore fictional words that way. I was one of the many young'uns captivated by Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

There've been a few other games important to me since; the Mass Effect trilogy, Nier, Planescape: Torment, Fallout: New Vegas, Telltale's Walking Dead, to name just a few. Give me a world to experience or some characters to love and I'm fully on board. If it's fun to play too, well, that's just gravy.

Are you going to play Fallout 79?

We'll see, it doesn't really look like my thing but if enough people I know seem to like it I might give it a try.

A couple of friends of mine really like it but I am still not convinced.

I have been a World of Warcraft fan for years, to the point where I was obsessed and had to give it up. Lol. I have been trying to find something else to play, and so far I really haven't found that one game that sticks.

I have been a World of Warcraft fan for years, to the point where I was obsessed and had to give it up. Lol. I have been trying to find something else to play, and so far I really haven't found that one game that sticks.

I keep finding myself going back to WoW. I know the feeling. I would love a good MMO but nothing seems to keep my attention either.

I certainly enjoy gaming myself, been playing some Darkest Dungeon off Steam and Etrian Odyssey IV on my 3DS. And even touched into a little Diablo 2 recently, on an odd craving... none I'd consider favourites, even if two of them probably have my most hours. My favorutes usually boil down to listing the main three: Wild Arms, Chrono Trigger and Earthbound.

Back
Top Bottom