Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friend of a Friend || Methos | Chokuro

Chokuro

Pulsar
Freshman year. New beginnings. New school. New friends. There was far too much for the girl to take in. Lily Roselle had managed to get a full scholarship to the college she was newly attending. Her grades were definitely good enough to get her into any college she wanted, and Arcule University was one of the best, especially in the arts. The brown-haired female was a lover of the arts. She could draw, act, pain and she loved to learn about the historical paintings, even those that were not all that famous. Actually, she preferred the lesser-known paintings and she wanted to go into a field related to art. Either an art teacher for something or another or someone who restores the art, she was not sure yet, but she would be sure to get the best of grades in order to do so. That was why she excelled in everything. Math, Science, History [especially history], and anything else she went into. Teachers tended to love her because she was a good student and had good manners and all those good things that teachers liked.

She unpacked everything in her boxes into the drawers of the dresser and made her bed with the sheets her parents bought her. She made sure everything was perfectly fine and good before she heard the door open. Perking up, she looked at the girl that entered, the blonde she had met a while ago and they actually bonded with quite nicely and they became friends, hence why they were roommates now. The girl came in with a few boys from one of the Frat Houses of the University and before Lily could realize, she was invited to the party without a choice of whether or not she would go to the party. She did not completely and utterly hate the idea, but she was not much of a party-person.

After a nice shower and taking out the clothes she had just nicely packed into the drawer, she pulled on a simple pair of purple jeans with a black tank top and a purple fishnet top over that. She then walked over to her friend, not getting a word out before she was pulled out of the dorm and her excited friend, Jill, was happily babbling away about a cute boy she met and all this and that. Lily could only laugh and nod a few times while they walked to the quite big house that held the many Frat brothers within it. Her sapphire eyes scanned the building before shaking her head and she was pulled into the house by Jill, who soon left her for said cute guy. With a glance around, she sighed. Yep. Knew no one. She rubbed the back of her neck, walking into the kitchen and rummaging for something that was non-alcoholic. Eventually, she found a Dr. Pepper that was in a can and unopened, taking it out as she straightened and rested her rump against the counter, figuring the kitchen was safest for right now.​

Naturally while the kitchen was quiet it all happened to hold a fridge full of beer and had a table stacked with bottles of liquor, ice and mix upon it. Thus rather shortly thereafter relative quiet was interrupted by a tall fellow pressing through the doorway. The easy grin that graced the fellow’s lips indicated this wouldn’t be his first drink of the evening, but none the less he seemed to be rather intent up on it not being his last.

He was a rather well built fellow. He stood approximately six foot two in height, and his shoulders were rather expansive and his form was definitively muscular that much was rather apparent from the short sleeved shirt he wore. His hair was a golden blonde hue and rather brilliant blue eyes accompanied tanned and handsome features. He was wearing a blue t-shirt which had the crest of the New York Rangers emblazoned on his chest and a rather casual pair of jeans. As he eyed the various bottles on the table, his hand scooped up a bottle of whiskey and soon, that ice and coke were added into a glass and raised to his lips.

An easy smile was directed to the brown haired girl who seemed to be deliberately isolating herself. Although a slightly strange look passed over his features as some manner of recognition seemed to flicker through his eyes. He grinned to her as he remarked “Hey…I know you. You’re Tim’s kid sister.”

If nothing else she seemed to have caught his attention with a measure of familiarity and attractiveness. His attention was to linger as he walked towards her pausing only to take a gulp of his drink. “You remember me right, Zack. I played hockey with your brother in high school I was over at your house a few times..” And indeed he had been. Although he’d been rather busy since that particular time, drafted to play in the NHL and offered a full scholarship to play college hockey he’d been off at the university now for two years. The arts program wasn’t the only thing the school was known for, the other was its hockey team.

Lily had not paid too much attention to those that entered the room. She did not really want to, that was the thing. She did not really drink. Not for prude reasons or anything. Not at all. She did not drink because she did not like to. Alcohol smelt and tended to taste funny to her, so she stayed away from it. She was always the designated driver, and never minded being so. Her friends were hilarious when plastered anyway. So, she remained against the counter, watching a few people come and get drinks and the latest one interested her. She knew him. She could not pinpoint where though. Her baby blue eyes stayed to his form, watching him make the drink. She was staring. Obviously staring at the man, but she figured he would not really care. She could be wrong, but for the moment, he had not noticed so she continued to try and pinpoint where he was from.

She had been caught! Her eyes went a bit wide-eyed when he turned and their eyes met for a brief moment. Oh, he noticed. Or at least noticed her. Luckily though, he recognized her as well. She blinked a few times, her back straightened and her eyes stayed to the man as he came toward her. She listened silently and then knew his name even before he said it. Zack. She remembered him. He played hockey with Timmy. She always saw him raiding their refrigerator or just talking to her brother about the game and all the things like that. He stayed for dinner a few times. She was not best buds with him or anything, but they had talked in passing. Either way, she was so thrilled for a familiar face.

Smiling warmly, her eyes kept with the otherâ??s. â??I remember you. You constantly ate all my cookies.â? She stated, grinning all the more. Yes! A familiar face, and someone who recognized her. That was all she needed. She did not know anyone other than her roommate and well, not he was here. She was so happy. Sadly, she knew she would wind up being alone again in a few moments. What Junior wanted to hang out with a Freshman? Even if it was just college. Though, maybe it was worse because it was college? She never knew. She just figured he would ditch her for his other friends or anything of that sort. Either way, Lily was going to make the best of the bit of conversation she could get. â??Do you still play hockey?â?​

Zack offered Lily this rather baffled expression when she asked him if he still played hockey. He laughed and then nodded to her when he realized she was being entirely serious with him and then responded “Yea, I do still play hockey..I’m pretty good.” He grinned to her and asked “Did you hear I got drafted and was playing college hockey? I thought everyone knew that?”

Although he didn’t seem offended by her lack of any idea of what he’d been doing. He simply smiled and noted “So you must just be starting here.” He raised his drink to his lips and took a gulp as he asked “What are you taking?” He shifted his position to slouch against the counter right beside her.

He winked to her as he noted “And of course I ate all your cookies they were good! Although truthfully your brother usually helped with eating all of them.” He smiled as he asked “Did your parents help you move all your stuff here? Say hi to them for me next time you talk to them okay? They were always quite nice.” He glanced down at the can of Dr. Pepper in her hand and shook his head slightly.

“You can’t come to a frat party and drink Dr. Pepper! It’s against the rules.” A mischievous smile graced his lips as his hand rested on her shoulder as he noted “There are only two rules to frat parties, have fun and drink liquor.” His hand rested upon her form as he sought to urge her over towards the table with drinks on it “Come on, have a real drink with me. We know each other.”

Lily let out a gentle laugh. She should have known that he was here on a Hockey scholarship. Why else would he be here? That and she vaguely remembered her brother telling her that that was why he was here. Going away to college on a sports scholarship, she just had not put two and two together. She nodded with another little laugh. â??Everyone who knows sports.â? She admitted and shrugged a bit. She definitely was not a â??sports fanâ??. She watched hockey with her brother because he adored it so much and everything like that. Once he left on his own Hockey scholarship â?? different school of course â?? she stopped watching it and keeping up with anything. So, she was out of the sports loop... to say the least.

The brown haired female looked over to the man when he moved beside her. He was part of this Frat House? Huh ... That was nice. She glanced to her soda before back to him once more. He wanted her to drink? She really was not much into alcohol. Heck, she did not even know her limit. She sighed heavily. â??One.â? She clarified and then pushed up from the counter to head to where the booze was. She took a cup, poured her soda into it, and then poured some rum over that. Her own â??rum in cokeâ? type thing. . . Just Rum in Dr. Pepper. She was definitely an interesting one. She was hoping that the sweetness of the soda will lessen the taste of the alcohol. She took a sip of the drink, thinking for a bit before she shrugged once more. â??Meh.â?

Turning to look at the man, she rested the cup against her toned torso, her eyes to the other before she smiled a bit more. She perked up, forgetting to have answered a prior question. â??Oh! Iâ??m here for the Arts. Painting mainly.â? She stated and walked back over to where he was. She placed the drink onto the counter and she hopped up onto the counter and then took her drink back once more, sipping the bubbling liquid happily.​

Zack grinned to her “And I guess you aren’t one of those people eh?” He shook his head slightly as he noted “I suppose I don’t remember seeing you at too many of the games even when your brother was playing.” He poked her gently in the side as he stated “You will have to come when we play your brother’s team though.” He took a gulp of his own drink as he noted “Tim should have come and played here too but noo he wouldn’t listen to me, he went to some other school because his girlfriend wanted him to.” He made a face “Now he’ll just have to lose horribly when he plays us.”

“One drink? Well I suppose that’s a start.” He laughed and noted “I guess it is your first frat party hmm?” He seemed to have possessed that question mostly rhetorically as he didn’t offer her much chance to answer before continuing. “Dr. Pepper and rum…that can’t taste good!” He seemed to pause and to roll his tongue around in his mouth as though contemplating the way the flavours would mingle and then decided “Clearly I’m going to have to teach you have to drink.”

Being the helpful fellow that he was he finished his own drink and then made his way over towards the fridge and scooped up a bottle of coke and then a couple of cans of red bull. He picked up four glasses and then grinned “Here this will be much better.. first red bull and vodka..” He cracked open the small cans and poured them into the large red plastic beer cups that were prevalent and then added liberal amounts of vodka to it. Thereafter, he peered through the various bottles on the table before finding the one he was looking for “Ah there we go amaretto…” He turned back to her “And since you like Dr. Pepper I’ll make you a drink that tastes like one right?” He poured coke into the glass and then added amaretto into each glass. Thus having poured a couple drinks for each of them he took one in hand and gulped it down.

Thereafter, he took the two drinks he made for her and presented them to her as he said “Here try these, it will be better – I promise.” He nodded as he heard her relating that she was here for art “Ah I guess that makes sense you always had drawings and painting all over the place. You covered your walls with them. You were pretty good.”

Lily nodded with a little chuckle. â??Yes. And you should be glad to know, they broke up.â? She stated with another little laugh. She had hated that he chose his school because of his girlfriend. Partly since that blonde cheerleader was horribly cruel to her. Never even tried to befriend her when Tim was not there. She teased her, ignored her ay every turn, and even dared to tell her she was a nerd who did not stand a chance to ever get a boyfriend. Sure, a year and a half later, she was dating the most gorgeous guy at school all through the last half of their senior year and well, they actually just broke up when they separated for college. Why? He admitted to it â?? he would be tempted by the other girls there and he wanted to be free. She was not mad at him. Lost her virginity to him and did not mind it at all. He was honest with her always and she could not be mad at a guy who did not want to end up hurting her.

Anyway. Her eyes lifted to the man in front of her, watching as he mixed the different drinks. He really was determined to get her to drunk, wasnâ??t he? She shook her head before she placed her drink to the side, eventually just dumping it down the nearby sink. She then tossed the cup out before taking the ones offered to her. She stared at the one with Red Bull in it first before she sighed softly. â??Youâ??re lucky I trust you ... and that my brother is stronger than you.â? She teased, poking her tongue out before she decided to just chug it. It was like medicine, right? She took the whole thing down in a few gulps and she placed the cup down, gagging just a bit. â??Okay... Red Bell... Grossâ? She said, her voice scratchy toward the end of her statement. She shuddered just a bit and then looked at the â??dr. pepperâ?? like one.

She took in a deep breath before she took a single gulp of the liquid, tilting her head from side to side in a debate. â??Not disgusting.â? She said, sipping once more, her baby blue eyes traveled back to the other, already a little glossy-eyed. She was not drunk, yet, just heading toward tipsy.​

“Oh really? See I told him that he should come here. But he listened to that bitch.. man she had him so pussy whipped..” He grinned slightly as he remarked “What the hell happened there, did he find a prettier girl or did he catch her with another guy’s dick in her mouth or what?” He laughed at that particular idea as it was really rather vulgar but with a few drinks in him it seemed rather funny to contemplate. However, he idly noted “I never liked that girl, way too self absorbed..”

Was he plying his friend’s younger sister with liquor – yes, yes he was. Although in truth clearly the girl did need a lesson in mixology. After all drinking was a longstanding college ritual and one of its principle social occasions, hence he was doing her a favour in that regard in familiarizing her with different drinks. While at the same time he couldn’t help but notice that since he’d seen her two years ago her body had filled out rather nicely. Any guilt he might have contemplated that it was his friends sister was beaten back by the notion that ‘this was a frat party! Someone was going to try to get her drunk and pick her up.’ At least he knew her and wasn’t about to be a dick to her.

He lofted a brow “Oh you don’t like the red bull and vodka hmm?” He idly noted “Its fairly popular.” He grinned to her and leaned in towards her perhaps slightly closer than was merely friendly “Oh I could take your brother.” He winked to her and then nodded “Ah I thought you’d like that one.” He smiled to her as he noted “But you don’t really like either of them eh? Alright let me at least find one you like so next time you are at a party you know what to ask for”

He slipped his arm around her waist and sought to urge her back over to the table with its plethora of bottles. Being far larger and stronger than her it shouldn’t prove terribly difficult to do. “Alright did you ever see that movie they made of Miami Vice, it was some sort of tv show in the 80s. Anyhow in that movie you’ll see them drinking these..mojitos..” He grabbed a bottle of white rum and splashed a good amount of it in a glass. Sugar, slices of lime, mint and then carbonated water were added and some ice. He stirred it all together and smiled “It taste good.” He idly noted “And here I’ll make you a Long Island Iced Tea too. Girls like them.” He didn’t really elaborate on what was in the drink although the fact that he seemed to add shots from six different bottles before adding ice and a bit of cola should have been adequate warning that it was fairly strong. “Now tell me what you think of these drinks.”

Lily chuckled softly. â??Mm... But he can still do damage.â? She stated, giggling lightly as she took another sip of the drink she actually did not hate. She continued to sip and then tried to think back. How DID they break up? She really could not remember. It was a year and a bit ago, and she had not cared. All she heard was â??we broke upâ?? and then she went into celebration mode â?? literally. She baked a cake. It said â??ding dong, the witch is deadâ?? and she made her brother eat a piece, despite whining about a broken heart. She had her own sense of warped humor and well, Tim was her brother, she was supposed to torture him, especially after break ups. She was supposed to torture him, and he was meant to torture her exes. That was the rules of the game, right? At least, for them it was.

With the arm around her waist, she squeaked. His strength forced her off the counter with a little yelp from her as she moved to the floor. She walked with him over to the table full of alcohol. She sipped some more of the drink in hand, eventually easily finishing off the cup and she tossed that into the garbage as well. She then took the first one, the mojito, and stared at it a bit. She sniffed the liquid for a while before slowly sipping at it while her other hand took the other cup. She waited a moment or two, letting the taste linger before she perked up. â??Oh! I like this one better.â? She giggled lightly and took another sip from the drink. She chattered a few times with the man while she finished off the drink. She told him about her boyfriend who broke up with her, telling him that it really was mutual, mostly, and rambling about a few other things.

Eventually, she got to the Long Island Iced Tea, taking a sip of it and by now, the liquor did not even affect her as it should have. She coughed a few times from the bit of overload, but eventually, she cleared her throat and giggled lightly. â??Yummy.â? She said and then she wound up resting against the man. Her head rested on his shoulder and she pretty much was using him to hold herself up. She had not realized how much the alcohol had gotten to her. She giggled and tilted her head back to look up at the tall male beside her, smiling all the more. Her head nuzzled against his and a soft little sigh passed her lips, a pout to her lips as she took in a few deep breaths. â??I ... I miss having love.â? She stated, meaning quite a few things. Missed having a boyfriend, the affection that she had with one, and well, the making of love. She truly missed it all.​

Zack nodded to her as he smiled “Oh I know that! I’ve seen him fight.” He grinned as he idly noted “I could still take him though.” He chuckled softly as evidently no explanation as to what had happened to the wicked witch that had been dating her brother was to follow. But that could be mostly his own fault for dragging her off the counter and over to the table to insist that she try more drinks. It was something of a distraction from that particular topic.

He soon learned that he was evidently through trial and error discovering drinks more to her taste. Mojito’s evidently were a hit and long island ice tea even more so. Although from what he could make out her capacity to tolerate liquor was also being tried. He’d poured himself a few drinks of his own and kept his rather feel good buzz going as he listened to her chatter about how her boyfriend and she had broken up. He naturally made sympathetic noises although he didn’t really say much of anything with respect to that.

However, he soon feel her body leaned right up against him. That soft and oh so delightfully feminine form fitted against his own. After she’d finished her drink and had stopped babbling about breaking up by her boyfriend she offered her breathy revelation that she missed having love. As she was pressed up against him naturally he felt the only proper way to respond was to let his arms slip about her waist and to pull her fast to his own form. His head leaned in to let his lips crush against her own. His mouth pressed to hers and he kissed her rather hungrily. His lips strong and firm as they pressed against those soft damp forms.

His hand slid down to let his fingers rather greedily press into the round form of her ass. He’d squeeze that enticing flesh rather firmly as his muscular body was brushed against her own. Lust would flare in his eyes as he regarded her. His lips continued to lock with her own, tasting the sweetness of her kiss and the liquor that lingered on her lips. If she’d had any doubt previously there she be none..he definitely wanted to fuck her.

Lily had realized the other probably did not want to hear about her boyfriend or anything close to that, yet the words still flowed from her lips. She had stopped though. Stopped to pout and realize how lonely she felt right now. Although, that could be the alcohol talking too. It was a combination of that and the fact that she was pretty much alone in the school, aside for the male beside her. She had felt so very alone, at least until she found Zack went here. He definitely had been her saving grace. Sure, she was probably already going to wind up making friends through her roommate who was quite the social butterfly â?? and currently grinding some guy on a chair â?? but that definitely was not the same.

Before she could fully realize and take everything in, the man beside her had his lips connected with hers in quite the lustful embrace. Her eyes went wide and she froze, at first. Staring up at the man while he kissed her and she truly was trying to comprehend all of what would happen before either the alcohol took effect or her inhibitions in general flew out the window, but either way, she kissed him back. Her arms eventually lifted, the glass she had held in her hand from her last drink dropped, falling to the floor, while her arms wrapped around his neck. She had to push her form up onto her tiptoes in order to properly kiss him, but she had returned the lustful actions without any qualms.

She kissed him as they were for a while before she parted their lips for just a moment. She jumped up, her legs wrapping around his waist and her lips once more connected with his in an easier fashion than had been from her being quite a bit shorter than the other. Lily had not liked having to pull him down in order to kiss her, and she learned early on in her prior relationship that jumping onto the man while their lips were locked tended to end in some form of injury. Besides, that way, she got a bit of air. She pulled him tighter to her form, her eyes closed and she continued to kiss him in her own hungry way. Hungry for the contact of another human being, to feel that she was at least wanted by someone else.​

Zack had of course noticed her initially startled reaction. Although when she was pining for love and seemed to be rather into him it just felt natural to kiss her. He tasted her lips and felt her respond in turn. Her slender arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled her up against his torso and let his lips lock with her own. He cradled her there in against him as he rather hungrily let his lips claim her own.

As she drew back he started to loft a brow to question the break but then found himself pounced upon and her legs wrapped around his waist. He grinned to her as her lips were planted on him rather eagerly after she had drawn herself to be of more of a height with him. He kissed her and his arms slipped about her to ensure that she remained in place. He started to carry her towards the stairs and his room beyond. But as he reached the entrance to the kitchen, he stopped as he pressed her back up against the wall. His mouth firmly pressed to her kissing her passionately. While his hips rocked in against her. If she needed to know that she was wanted then the feel of his now stiffening prick rubbing between the apex of her thighs would no doubt convince her that he indeed was quite desirous of her.

His hips rocked into her, bumping her back against the wall. His mouth lingered against her own, kissing her rather insistently. While his manhood rapidly became stiff and blood engorged. That swollen member rubbed against her as he pressed her into the wall. His lips forcefully kissed her although a moment later he seemed to recall he was in the kitchen and really shouldn’t have sex with her right then and there. Thus he pulled her from the wall and then carried her up the stairs. His lips lingered against her own as he did so.

He did manage to carry her up two flights of stairs to the floor his room was on. But as he arrived at the landing he pressed her up against the wall once more. His hand rather greedily pressed to her thigh and roamed upwards towards the curve of her rounded ass. He squeezed that tight arse rather firmly. His hips smacked into hers, pressing his body against her and letting the rigid form of his cock press into her. His body made that rather sinuous rocking motion, that pressed his groin against her. His lips parted from hers to murmur “God I want you.”

His head turned towards the hallway and he pulled away from the wall. He carried her a short distance to his bedroom, and there carried her inside it shutting the door behind them. He’d lower her down upon the bed with his own form following to come to rest atop of her. His lips pressing down against her own as his hand drifted to her chest and his groin ground down against her.

Lily gasped every time her back was pressed to a wall. She purred softly and her hips pressed back against his, loving the sensation of the man pressed up against her form. Her body definitely showed her deprivation. She practically needed the sensation of a man connected with her as they were. Her lips caressed along his and she barely breathed since she was far too distracted by the needing of the kiss. Her arms tightened around him and a few soft moans passed her lips as he pushed his erection against her. She easily got that he had wanted her, and she adored that knowledge. Hearing him admit to his want, that was the topping on the cake. The words to seal the deal for the woman were in that sentence. She needed to know she was wanted, and he seemed more than happy to supply her need.

She settled into the mattress now beneath her, feeling his hand upon her chest and she let out a soft little purr. Her hands traveled up his sides, pulling up his shirt and tossing it to the side before she did the same with hers, not caring where it landed. The simple black, lacy bra was revealed, as well as the many stars that were inked into her flesh and the butterfly gem that rested at the end of her bellybutton ring. She had her little quirks, and she liked the idea of a belly ring as well as the tattoos that she had gotten. She loved her tattoos and her bellybutton ring. Normally, she would have a simple stud in it, but to help ease her nerves, she bought a new ring and got the cute little gem one.

Once more, her arms wrapped around his neck, tugging the man back toward her form and kissed his lips again. Her left leg lifted, resting against his hip, her foot soon slid down his rear and hooked around his thigh, making sure he was closer than he had been a few moments ago. She rocked her hips up and against his, showing that she was just as willing as she was. The alcohol in her definitely lessened her judgment, but she knew what she was doing. Normally, she would not do such a thing after just meeting up with someone, but she did not care right now.​

If Lily had needed any assurance that she was wanted, the fact his arms were right tight about her and she felt the press of that aroused cock should have been ample confirmation. Although the fact he expressed as much verbally would likely have erased any lingering doubt. His lips were pressing to hers as he kissed her repeatedly. The sound of her moaning as his mouth claimed hers and her body was crushed against him seemed to only encourage his rather lusty advances.

He lowered himself on top of her on the bed. As they lay there clothing became a nuisance. He felt her tugging upon his shirt and his arms raised to allow it to be pulled from him. His eyes lingered upon her body as her flesh as bared to his eyes. Zach’s lips pressed to her neck once her shirt was removed. His mouth roved over that graceful arch and his hand sought to slip beneath her to unhook her bra and then pull it from her. His body pressed against her as he grinned to her as his hands would soon slide down to undo his belt.

Zack felt her leg sliding around him and hooking him down towards her body. He felt the rock of her form against him and he responded in kind. His thick cock was ground against the cradle of her sex rubbing up against the softness of the sex beneath those purple jeans. Arousal flared in his eyes as their bodies pressed together. His hands slide up along her side and as their hips met and body brushed one against the other, his lips rather vehemently crushed against her own. His conclusion was “No more clothes.” His hands slipped towards her waist and the jeans she wore and sought to undo them. He kissed her once more as he murmured “I need to be inside you.”

No other words needed to be spoken. The brunette was already working her pants off from the moment he pressed back against her. She undid the button and zipper and easily wiggled her hips from the garment, throwing them aside and then her hands moved to his pants, deciding to get her panties later. She just needed more contact. More flesh-to-flesh connecting together and the heated embrace of the man. She lifted her head, connecting their lips once more with a soft little groan hidden in the depths of her throat. Lily really was a sexual girl. She may not seem it on the outside, of course she did not. She seemed like she was the innocent little nerd who would blush at the slightest hint of anything sexual. In reality, she was the little nerd who could not get enough human contact. She adored the feel of flesh against flesh. There was just something about the contact of oneâ??s bare skin to another that drove her wild. Not to say that if her arm brushed against anotherâ??s that she would jump the person, but in the right situation, she easily found herself aroused because of a connection of skin.

She easily pushed the manâ??s pants and boxers off his hips, waiting for gravity to take the clothes to his ankles before her foot pushed them onto the ground. With the man atop her bare, she returned to the last garment on her body, pulling the lacey panties down her toned torso, she kicked them off and already she felt so much better. Her lips once more connected with the manâ??s, heatedly her lips collided with his, showing her need for the touch of the other. Her hips pressed up and against his once more, rolling against his aroused flesh, a soft moan of anticipation to her lips. Lily kept her arms around his neck for a while, waiting for their actions to progress to the inevitable. She never was the go-getter type past removing the clothes. Or at least, not yet. She was not really one to dominate in the bedroom, or outside for that matter. She would at times be the one on top, but at the moment, she definitely needed Zack to be the one in control. The submissive little girl in the brunette was coming out and she just needed someone to have the power that was not her.​

Zack felt Lily squirming beneath him as her hands shifted to undo her pants and then she squirmed as she pushed them down and off of her. He grinned as his mouth pressed to hers and he rather enjoyed the feel of her form moving about beneath him. He felt that lithe form brushing against him as her body was bared to him. His eyes strayed along her in a rather lingering fashion, seeming to take in every detail of her body. He noted her impatience as he pushed his jeans and boxers downwards in rather short order to leave the aroused form of his cock brushing against her thigh, and then her body squirmed and she dispensed with the lace form of her panties as well.

He let his mouth press to her own as his body shifted against hers. His cock was throbbing and it pressed against that soft exposed skin. A grin graced his lips as he kissed her as he murmured “I need to fuck you so bad Lily..” His body slipped from her as he drew back slightly. He slide to his knees upon the bed as he let his hands grasp her right leg and he’d pull it upwards to rest against his shoulder while the left was left as the side of his waist. He let the thick swollen form of his cock brush against the softness of her sex. His thick throbbing flesh lingered there in a rather tantalizing fashion, brushing along those soft sweet lips and grinding against her clit.

His hand slipped to her chest, his fingers digging into that soft mound greedily as his other hand rested against her leg. He let his hand grope her bosom briefly as his cock rubbed against her, teasing her before he proceeding with what she no doubt now so eagerly anticipated. His cock was poised at her soft lips and then his hips slammed forward, rocking into her soft form as she lay exposed and offered to him. His manhood would part that soft slit and press rather deeply inside her. The position and the angle letting him with but a couple penetrations work himself quite deeply inside her. He filled her sex with the thick throbbing form of his cock. His member pulsed within her, as his body pressed to hers, its strength and warmth brushed against her as he took her.

It did not take long for the brunette to lie panting beneath the man. Whether it was because of the anticipation followed by the relief, or the utter feel of the manâ??s member within her, she did not know. All that the girl knew was that with Zack in her, her mind seemed to almost blank. She had been deprived for a few months by now, and so she was definitely in need of someone to take her as rapidly as the other currently was. She never would have let this happen if she was sober, that is true, but she did not hate what was going on. She could not. Zack was a very, very good looking man and she knew him better than anyone else in this university, so there should not be too much regret. She came to a frat party where one was supposed to drink, and where anyone would try to get her into bed, luckily, Zack found her first. Otherwise, she would not be as willing as she was. She had thought he was attractive even the years ago that she knew him, but she never thought he would think she was. She was very dorky and screamed â??geekâ?? when she was younger. Now, Lily was pretty much gorgeous. Filled out in all the right places, curves of a goddess, and sparkling sapphire eyes that definitely drew a person in. Yep, she was a good catch by now.

She moaned beneath him, her arms lifted to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer as she connected their lips in a heated embrace. Her hips instantly bucked up and pressed firmly against his. She rocked her body with his, causing him to go deeper within her and farther to pull out. She could only moan as their bodies became intertwined. She was never one for â??dirty talkâ?? or begging in the middle of sex, not unless she truly needed the other to do something. She would ask, plead, moan for more when her body and mind lost their control. When the pleasure took hold of her mind and her animalistic side took hold, that was when she would end up begging for her partner to do what she needed to reach her peak. Until then, she was the happily submissive woman that moaned when the man pressed into her and seemed to fill her to the brim. She had not had sex with anyone other than her boyfriend, and it was definitely different to have someone else move inside of her.​

Back
Top Bottom