Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Eevee's Kinks

Eeveeborn

Meteorite
Hello there about time i made a RT so here it is sorry if it's bad. I'm 20 currently till december comes around then I'll be 21 fun times. but lets dive into what you came here for.

Eevee's kinks consists of a bit of smut and also story never hurt but i don't like it when they just meet and have sex or something like that unless it's said characters profession like a stripper or something. and pure smuy gets boring so i like story as well. I like about 60/40 in story to smut ratio unless i am just really...you know well lets continue i also will try to match my partner though it'll probably be shorter replies

I prefer to RP in PMs so make a small group PM or just one on one PM i don't care

i have been into lately:
stranded island RPs: where 2 or more characters crash land onto a island by themselves and need to survive but certain hormones would probably come out making things happen
Zombie apocalypse: ones where 2 or more people are some of the only survivors of a apocalypse and have to try and stay alive long enough to get rescued

Reverse harem might be fun: Guys always want or will want to do a harem where multiple girls get with 1 guy but maybe i could try doing it but where 1 girl get with multiple guys

Incest: this is a big turn on for me also with a sweet forbidden love going on between family either it being sister and brother, mom amd son or daughter and daddy or even uncle/aunt and Niece/Nephew

i also will be up for other ideas

Fandoms i like and will RP is:
Pokemon
Skyrim
DC
Marvel
Naruto
Kingdom Hearts
etc.

Back
Top Bottom