Fx Any Subby Jo’s Naughty Necessities ((Craving FxF, open to all!))

JoTaylor

Real Gone
Alright, so not all of these are necessities but I like a good alliteration.

Hello all! I’m Jo and I’m not exactly new to BMR, but it’s been a while so excite me wil I get used to this new format.

Before I get into my thread requests, I wanted to lay down some ground rules. I don’t want to come off as intimidating, but RPing is about having fun! So, here they are
-I will only RP in third person
-I will only RP on BMR or Discord. No email or other, please!
-Being friendly with your writing partner is incredibly important to me. So talking, chatting, and planning our RP is super important
-Please don’t talk to me like I’m a sub in one of our RPs. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable
-Please respect my limits. The ones I am listing are hard limits and I will not write them
-That’s all I can think of for now!

And now to my hard limits. I will not write the following things:
-Beastiality
-Gore
-Anything with fecal matter/vomit
-Pregnancy
-Anything with eyes (spitting in, cumming in, etc)
-Incest
-Underage
-Huge age gaps
-Needles

I think that should be it? Now to the fun stuff! Here are some of my faves:
-Bondage
-Slavery
-Noncon
-Pain play
-Humiliation
-Spanking
-Fisting
-Anal
-Clit torture

Those are just some things! I’m really open to a lot of things, just ask!

Just a couple more quick things about RPing and then I PROMISE I will toss some ideas at you:
-I only RP as a female. I’d be happy to RP against any gender, but I’m personally just really bad at playing as a male
-Likewise I can pretty much only write as a sub. I’ve tried being a domme and just made a fool out of myself
-I would prefer to write as one character. I’m bad at harem styles and am really good at just getting confused (my bad)
-I would be happy to write multiple threads with you if we work well together!
-Generally I’ll give you a face claim or body claim before we start. It will most likely be a model or actress just so we know what we’re looking for
-I will always be writing on my phone, so huge paragraphs are going to be pretty hard for me. I try to do at least a few sentences to get the party moving, but I apologize for not being able to write super long threads

Now to the fun stuff!! I only have a couple ideas at the moment and they’re not super fleshed out, but plotting is a good start!
-The standard kidnapping/sex slaves scenario
-A consensual agreement between adults for one to be the slave to the other
-A police officer used by an inmate/someone she is booking

I think that’s all I have for now? I am the worst at coming up with ideas but I LOVE RPing and I would love to RP with you! I don’t bite (unless you ask). I’m excited to be back and excited to get writing again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom