Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Profiles: A House Divided

Morathor

Supernova
This is the character profile thread for A House Divided. Please do not post your profiles directly here; submit them to me through a private message. I'll review them, and once I've approved them, I'll post them here. Please use the following format for your profiles:

[b]Bio:[/b] [i]--Name:[/i] (Can be a nickname if you prefer) [i]--Age:[/i] (Site rules--this is absolutely not optional) [i]--Level:[/i] (Starts at 5) [i]--Appearance:[/i] (Untransformed. Can be a picture or a description.) [i]--Transformation:[/i] (Picture or description for your transformed state.) [i]--Player:[/i] (Your username) [b]Core Stats[/b] [i]--Strength:[/i] (List both current and maximum, eg +2/+2) [i]--Finesse:[/i] (List both current and maximum, eg +2/+2) [i]--Will:[/i] (List both current and maximum, eg +2/+2) [b]Secondary Stats[/b] [i]--Stamina:[/i] (List both current and maximum, 3/3 by default) [i]--Purity:[/i] (List both current and maximum, 4/4 by default) [b]Signature Moves[/b] (List your passive abilities, special actions, special attacks, and desperate attacks here) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] (List your character's weaknesses here)

Major NPCs, including bosses, will also be kept here. The bosses will have their character sheets filled in gradually as you discover their abilities--either as part of your investigations, or in the heat of battle.

Last edited:
Bio:
--Name: Shade Evenight "The ShieldMaiden"
--Level: 5
--Appearance: Untransformed State
--Transformation: During transformation, her eyes turn blue and shields form a covering over both of her arms giving the look of having dual shields. During her body link state, her and the body of the one she targets glow blue.
--Player: YourFavoriteSenpai

Core Stats
--Strength: +5/+5
--Finesse: -1/-1
--Will: -1/-1

Secondary Stats
--Stamina: 3/3
--Purity: 4/4

Signature Moves
Special Attack: Body Slam--Roll +Strength to Hit. Deals 1 Strength damage and pushes enemy out of melee range
Special Action: Body Link--Choose one ally. Until your next turn, if an enemy would damage that ally, you take that damage instead. This does not affect damage that can be negated with a Reverse action.
Special Action: Second Wind-- You recover 1 Strength damage, not to exceed your maximum. This action costs 1 Stamina and may only be used in combat.

Weaknesses:
Weakness (Impurity): Anger Issues--Misdirect effects have advantage against you

Back
Top Bottom