Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faceclaims and character age.

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
I am trying to set up a roleplay using characters from three generations daughter, mother and grandmother. Simply following the rules means that that if the daughter would be 15 the mother should be 31 and the grandmother 47 taking 16 years in between to cover for the actual pregnancy. Should the faceclaims I am going to use match these ages (with the 15 year old being a 18 year old IRL).

What is allowed here and what not? Like not defining the actual ages of characters? I want to stay on the right side of the line but feel like entering grey territory.

You can use whatever face claims you want as long as they are of age. RL pictures should ALWAYS be of people 18+, but you're welcome to use an 18 year old face claim for the older generations if you so desire. As long as its clear that any characters involved in sexual material are over 15, and you don't have underage imagery, you're good. Parents, college students, et cetera - obviously not young teens, so less of a concern about them being underage than with a high schooler, et cetera.

Back
Top Bottom