Fx Any In search of someone vicious

my favorite sin

Planetoid
Hey everyone, you guys can call me Sin.

I would like to take a moment and truly apologize to those of you who I skipped out on. I lost my job (as in the position stopped. It was sudden and there was nothing that I could do) and I sort of signed off and never got back on. It was a much needed break while I got back on my feet IRL.

Now then. On to the nitty gritty: I am looking for short, smut driven roleplays. This is a different thing for me, but I think it will keep myself and others from being "ghosted." I get a bit bored when things are drawn out, and I hate to put effort into my writing to end up with nothing in return. That being said, I don't mind extending something if I click with another writer.

Here are a few kinks and ideas to get your imagination going:

Kinks:
Object insertions
Branding
Forced toilet play (being used as a urinal)
Bondage
Ownership tattoos/piercings
Creative torture (fill mc with candy in every hole and use her like a piñata, tie her down inside of a public restroom for strangers to torture and abuse, use her mouth as an ashtray etc)
Anal
Double/triple penetration

Plots:
want to play the bottom character, but I am open to any sexualities. So I will do M x M, F x F, or M x F.

I will play one main character only, but don’t mind characters that are used by both myself and my writing partner to move the story along.

Property of The Nameless

Karma stood behind the bar, knees quaking under the table as one of the largest men she had ever seen came around. She backed up until she had entered the storage room, and that's when she noticed that she had been trapped. Two more men stood at the back door, guns in hand. "What do you want? Money? Booze? Take it!"

That sure got the bikers to laugh. The man in front of her shook his head slowly as he grinned down at the ginger bartender. "We'll take the booze, but you're coming with us too."

(My idea is that Karma works at a known biker clubhouse, and the group who take her are from a rival club. They want nothing more than to humiliate and ruin Karma, so pretty much anything could go for this.)

Moving On

Lana had moved on and she rarely thought of the nights that she had cowered in fear of him. No, that was the past. She was in AA now and had gained enough weight to appear healthy. She couldn't stand small spaces and sometimes she woke up in a cold sweat, screaming. But she had moved on and everything was going smoothly.

A Fieldtrip to Hell

Too close. He's too close.

Fallon grimaced as a man pressed up against her in line to the museum. She had gotten separated from her friends, and brought up the end of the line behind a couple of jocks that took war history with her because they had been told that it was nothing but movies and field trips. She bumped into one of them, and when he turned, his eyes met the man's that still pressed firmly to her and his lips turned upward into a lopsided grin.

"Wow Fallon. I sure hope you're ready for a little fun."

(This one could be multiple guys or just one, and it would be perfect for a bit of bathroom fun or public sex.)

Something based from these stories:

Visiting Holly

Safeword

A Night With John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom