Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who caught who

The city's most beloved crimefighter Blunder Girl is on a roll! I have thrown many of our most feared criminals in jail in the last few months and they are NOT happy about it. And now I am hot on the trail of one of our most elusive gang lords. My informants have told me he will be shipping a truckload of stolen good out of a warehouse tonight at midnight. The warehouse is in the worst part of the city but that won't stop me. I ride my sleek hot purple BlunderCycle thru the area rolling thru these trash strewn rat infested alleys, ride past the prostitute and street criminals lurking in shadows and sure enough this shiny huge semi tractor trailer truck turns down this alley lined with overflowing dumpsters and pulls into this run down condemned warehouse. I put my cycle behind one of those horrible dumpsters and move in, dressed in my hot purple latex leotard, thigh high black latex stiletto heel boots and over elbow gloves and aim my taser at the drive saying
Hello. Welcome tot he worst night of your life loser.
He just smiles and says
Blunder Girl
So good to see you. Don't you recognize me?
I give him a snotty smile right back and say
Hands up loser. And sorry, but no. I do not recognize you.
Just then a gun pokes the back of my head and a familiar voice growls
Well perhaps you will recognize ME Blunder Girl. Drop the gun. Hands up.
I slightly turn my head and am stunned to see the very man I am after standing behind me with three men all aiming guns at me. I slowly stoop down and set my gun on the ground then stand and raise my hands saying
You won't get away with this. You should wise up and surrender now!
The all have a great big laugh at that as I stand there with my hands up wondering what the evil gang lord and his pack of henchmen will do next
I wonder who can tell me . . . .!

Any guys with a fondness for bondage and force themed adventures fee free to reply!

Back
Top Bottom