Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.GuyverGuy.

The setting takes place where a female girl is aboard a ship with other people that know stuff about pirates and their ships and legends of famous pirate captains that have seen the world with their own eyes and different kind of treasures from different places that have history about the different islands between France and Spain.

Angel was walking around the ship and she knew how to fight with a sword pretty well, her father taught her how to use a sword to fight and defend her own self at any cost if she ever needed to defend herself or protect herself from harm.

Most of the people on this ship are pirates and the ships name is: “The Phantom Rose.”

Angel walks into the cabin and looks at all of the neat stuff in the cabin and she liked seeing other things and different kind of treasures as well that come from an Island of some kind and she can’t remember the Island name at all and she sighed.

It was about 5pm in the evening on a nice summer breezy night out like tonight. Angel was wearing a white fluffy pirate top, her pirate pants were black and her pirate boots were white and her hair was up in a braid and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, and she is about 24 years old.

She loved exploring the ship while the other pirates were talking to each other and to their guests as well.

Angel hopes that nothing bad will happen tonight at all, if anything bad ever did happen tonight, she’ll put up a great fight no matter what happens to her at all she is always prepared for anything at all. (d. She is also a pirate as well and your male pirate captain is after her father because he stole a map from your character about 2 years ago ok.)

((I'll do her profile in the reply ok.))

Name: Angel
Race: female pirate captive.
Sexuatiy: Straight Female.
Bio: Angel is the daughter of a male pirate captain named Victor and she was about 15 years old when her mother died from a badly fatal gun shot wound in the heart.
Hair: Light blonde
Eyes: Hazel Green
Height:5'5
Act: Angel acts like a brave pirate and she can fight pretty well,because her father taught her how to fight and defend herself against any male pirate captain that want's her for his own pleasure only. She is also submissive as well.
History: Angel begin to sail with her mother and father when she was about 5 years old and they were all priates and she loved being a male pirate captain daughter and also a female pirate captain mother as well.
Bio: Angel was about 20 years old when another male pirate captain pulled out his gun and shot her mother in the chest and the bullet hit her mother heart and her mother died of a gun shot wound in her heart.
Weapon: A pirate sword and a gun.

This is what she looks like ok.

The other pirates were talking up the other boaters, not this fellow though. His dirty old white shirt left open, showing off his bronzed chest, toned from so many years working on vessels non-stop. His matted black hair draped over his shoulders as his boots clunked against the wooden floor of the vessel. His sword made noise at his hip... perhaps he'd snuck aboard while everyone else was distracted... he might have even had the rest of his crew hiding around the ship for when he was ready.

Right now, he was looking for a wench. The daughter of some yellow-bellied bastard who'd stolen his precious map so long ago. He knew she was here, and he knew she'd know where her pop, and his damned map was. Now he just needed to find her.

Angel left her room and she walked around her father's ship and she saw about 4 dead bodies of her father's crew and 4 dead bodies of another crew and she withdrew her sword and grabbed the handle of her sword and she quickly sees another male pirate captain not far from her.

She runs towards him and tries to slash the male pirate captain arm at any cost and she isn't going down without a fight at any cost. (d. I'm back online now.))

The Captain, as he liked to be called by his crew; was very happy. The women he'd been looking for had actually came to him, it made his work so much easier... and meant he'd not have to kill anyone more, which saved him time and energy.
"AH-HA! Found you Wench!"
She was quick with her blade, but he was quicker, swinging his cutlass around to meet hers and keep it away from his arm.
"If you hand over my map, I promise to be gentle when I take you to my ship"

Angel said to him,"I'm not going anywhere with you and you'll never get your map back,because it's locked up in the Castle of Spain treasure room and it will be a suicide mission for you to try to get your map back and I'm not helping you get your map back at any cost."

Her sword clashes with the captain sword and she tries to kick the captain in his shine to slow him down so she can have a chance top escape from him and warn her father at any cost.

"Suicide Mission?"
Cap' had a hardy laugh at that one, Suicide runs where his favorite. It let him get a good long look at his mortality, and show it his ass as he left it in the dust. He wasn't known far and wide because he couldn't steal well-protected treasure.
"I laugh at death, at guards and armies! Nothing is safe from my grubby little ha-OUCH!" She'd kicked him in the SHIN, Cap' was hopping around on one foot rubbing it while the lady ran.
"WENCH!"

He raised his sword into the air and ran after her, boots banking on the deck all the way.

Angel was a pretty fast runner and she continued on running away as fast as she could and ran through among a crowd of people and ran right to the castle of Spain.

The leader of the guards opened the castle door up for her and Angel ran into the castle and ran into the throne room and said to her father and her brother,"A male pirate captain is after me,because you have his map locked up in the treasure room and he won't stop until he get's what he wants brother and father and he is chasing me,don't give him back his map at all.I need to rest and catch my breath for a bit now."

Angel's brother and her father said to her,"Thank-you for warning us about this pirate captain Angel and you may rest now and catch your breath as well. We'll mkae sure that the guards are on duty at all times,don't worry about thing we'll be fine."

Angel nods her head and sits down on one of the throne chairs in the throne room and she rests up and catches her breath.

"Gah! Why don't they ever make this easy! Could have just given me the damned map but NOOOOO." Sometimes he wondered why he stayed a pirate, but then he remembered the thieving, and raping and all that fun stuff. And he was fine again. Speaking of killing...
"Outta my way! Pirate commin' through!"
Cap' buried his blade into the chest of a guard, twisted and pulled it out; finished of another with a quick slash across the throat and ducked into the same entrance the women had gone into. Four or Five more dead men later, he was standing in the throne room.
"Alright! Give my my damned map! Maybe you'll get off better then those landlubbers behind me!"

Angel looked at her brother and then at her father and her older brother said to him,"So you are the one they call Cap and fine here is the key to the treasure room and you'll find your map on a pedalstool at the end of the treasure room here you go and don't you dare try to make my sister come with you,she won't go anywhere with you at all."

Angel stayed close to her brother and also to her father as well and she won't go with Cap at any cost and remained with her father and her older brother.

"I am the Great Captain." He bowed, to be cheeky and show just how little he feared for his life here in they're little castle. Once he had the key however, he pocketed it without a second thought, and smiled a dirty smile.
"As for this fiery little number that's your sister, I think I'd rather take her then leave her here. I could get much more use out of her then you could after all!"
He drew his sword, he didn't have any plans of using it on the poor men, he was sure she'd come with him to save their lives... if he said he'd take them.
"Come now, I've slain countless guards. Do you want to test me, or make sure you're family lives by coming along like a good little girl?"

Angel looked at her father and then at her brother and knew that if she didn't co-operate with this captain her family will die,but if she goes with himthen her family will be spared and she wasn't sure what to do and she sighed.

Angel said to him,"You have your map,and I'm not some girl that is easy when it comes when you male pirate captains want to try to have sex and I'm not like that at all,I'll come with you if I have my own room and none of your crew members are allowed to have access to my room do I make myself clear hmm.?"

He should have figured this would happen, she did have that fire he so desired. Oh well, he could do something about that latter if he really wanted to. Right now he just snickered and nodded.
"Fine, fine. I'll make sure only I can enter your room. And I assure you I'm perfectly trustworthy."
He gave her a wink, and lowered his blade.
"Shall we go then, I'm sure you'll want my sword away from these two as fast as possible."

Angel said to him,"Fine with me let's go then and you look a bit fimlair to me like I've seen you once before in my life,but can't quite figure it out at all sir oh well,please lead the way back to your ship then."

Angel knew that she was doing the right thing and felt proud that she saved her father and her brother life as well and she sighed.

((Could your male pirate captain and my female pirate character were friends since they were kids and when they both turned 16 they went their own seprate ways pretty please?))

"Of course you remember me, It hasn't been that long since we were kids you know. Geez, you're hurting my feelings here ya' know."

He laughed, of course he was joking... kind of did wish she remembered someone who called her his best best friend.

"They call me Constantine on my ship...ring any bells, Angel?"

He was walking toward his ship now, it was actually docked... and his crew was running around outside of it. Waiting for him apparently.

Angel looked at him and said to him,"Yes that name does ring a bell to me Constantine and your right we were friends since we were kids,but when you turned 17 and I turned 16 we both went our own seprate ways,and I wish I knew why we went our own seprate ways for oh well."

She stayed close to him and she finally remembers him they were best friends since they were kids and she was a bit shocked that he remembered her and she remembers him as well.

"Pirates aren't supposed to have close friends, you know. But I was always a sucker for you."
He chuckled, a deep throaty chuckle since his crew was around. He could already see most of them eying Angel... and he was a little angry at that. He figured no one got to do that but him. So he yelled for their attention, and once he had it.
"LISTEN UP YOU EEL FUCKING BASTARDS. NONE OF YOU ARE TO EVEN LAY AN EYE ON THIS WENCH, SHE'S FOR MY EYES AND HANDS ONLY. ANYONE NOT ME EVEN THINKING ABOUT HER, GETS TOSSED TO THE MERCY OF THE SEA!"
He whispered a sorry into her ear, and climbed aboard his massive ship, down below deck to show her to her room.

Angel said to him,"It's ok,oh yeah I forgot that pirates aren't allowed to have close friends at all,thanks for reminding me Constantine,and you were always protective about me all this time,when any other male Pirate captains tried to make a move on me you told them off and told them where to go, which was really nice of you to do that."

Angel follows Constantine to her room and wonders if she'll like her room or not and kept up with him and hoped that Captain Blackbeard wouldn't track ethier of them down at any cost.

Constantine opened the door to his room, the Captains Quarters, it was the largest room on the ship. It took up much of the back end, with a view out of the window at the stern. It had a bed way at the back, and a nice large red coach near the entrance.
"You'll be staying here, My room. It's the best one...and the only way I can make sure none of the crew get you while you're sleeping. Or I'm sleeping. You can have the bed...couch is mine. Even this great Pirate can be a gentlemen. Atleast for you."

The ship was full of it's crew, and was back out to sea. Catching the wind and cutting through the clear blue water. Where other pirates liked to pick on pirates. Who knew what could happen out here.

Angel looks at the bed and said to him,"Ok with me that I get the bed and thank-you for letting me stay in here with you and I do see your point their,that this will be the safest place for me to stay in and your bed is comfy. I need to get some sleep now and you always have been a gentlemen to me all the time and good night now Constantine."

Angel crawls into the bed and she crawls underneath the sheets and pulls the blanket over top of herself and she lays on right side and if you look very carefully on her left shoulderblade you'll see a flesh scar from when Blackbeard hit her left shoulderblade really hard with a whip that left a small deep flesh scar on her left shoulderblade.

Constantine was about ready to become the Captain again, but he smiled as he watched her climb into his bed to catch some sleep. She was even more beautiful now then she was back then. And it struck him like an arrow... and he was surprised to see a scar on her shoulder. He was suddenly angry, that wasn't something caused by a fall down the stairs.

"Angel. How did you get that?" He said pointing to it with a frown.

Angel said to him,"I got that scar about a year ago from tasting Blackbeard whip,and he whipped me really hard with a whip,because I didn't tell him where you are,he is after you,because you stole something from him and can't remember what it was that you stealed from him. Since I didn't tell him where you were hiding I got hit with his whip and his whip really hurts alot and he wants you dead and he won't give up until you are dead,I wish I knew why he wants you dead for Constantine. I know that you'll do anything to keep me safe and protect me,I need my rest now good night now."

Angel closed her eyes and she fell right asleep on his bed and she was out like a light once again.

Back
Top Bottom