Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Eshbaal) She Wants An Assistant (Deerboop)

Eshbaal

Super-Earth
"Goddamnit, I told you SPECIFICALLY I didn't want a freaking latté, I wanted coffee with a bit of milk! What's so hard to understand about that!?"
The director looked almost cartoonishly comical, a large vein of his neck nearly throbbing as he was clearly challenging his blood pressure to keep up with his screaming at the young man who had finally managed to get the order from the coffee shop across the street from the set. At least he wasn't spitting with his roaring this time. Matthias, starting to finally get used to the way the man acted, stood and waited for him to finish screaming about someone else's mistake. "Sorry, sir," he said and put his rectangular, frameless glasses back seeming as they had slid down his nosebone. "I'll get a different one right away."

On the surface, this job as a gofer at the set seemed like hell, but to the young blonde boy, it seemed to be just about perfect. He could not believe his luck when his aunt, a producer in Hollywood, had managed to get him a summer job here on the set. Sure, he wasn't exactly hanging out with the stars, but simply being there - seeing people work the cameras, occasionally managing to catch a glimpse of the actors as they went on with their scenes... it was fascinating, to say the least. And of course, there was the perk that one of them was one of the most impossibly attractive women to walk the earth. THat kind of helped, too.

The director had been just about to shout GO once more, and turned around with an almost animalistic growl when he was tapped on the shoulder. Turning sharply, ready to shout the loudest 'WHAT!?' on the entire hemisphere, he did immediately calm when he saw Danielle look at him - almost like he had been given a sedative shot right at the very instant. "Ah, hello Danielle, what can I do for you?" he said with his hands folded in his lap, ignoring the few cameramen that shook their heads at him. He blinked a little when she mentioned the boy. "What, who? The gofer? He's just some random kid Louise decided to sic on us for gods knows what reason... can't even see the difference between two types of coffee," he grumbled behind his massive black beard and shoo khis head - looking just as surprised when she made her demand. "What? Now look here, Danielle, you can't be serious! We've already given you the finest trailer, everything you could want in there and a higher salary, for crying out loud! What do you need him for? All you gotta do is get in that spotlight and look pretty. 'Sides, he'll probably just screw everything up..."

Matthias didn't hear much of this, packing down a couple of the cameras, but he did feel a pair of prying eyes in his back, the way that you sometimes do when people look at you, and briefly turned his head just in time to see Danielle pointing at him. Feeling his throat drying up instantly, he turned his head and concentrated on work, trying to ignore how his heart was skipping every other beat.

"But----" the director complained, but there was nothing to do. Danielle was pretty much all that sold the movie, he had to admit - the producers had spent ridicilous amounts of the budget just to get her in order to increase the rates on the movie, and he had to keep her or his ass would be grass. Watching as she walked to the boy, he briefly yelled "Congrats, kid, you just got promoted," before Danielle grabbed ahold of him.

Needless to say, Matthias was both confused, surprised, and overjoyed all at the same time when she dragged him along, understanding as much as the fact that he had, within about five seconds, apparently become her assistant. A step up from just being the gofer for the whole team, that was for sure. He couldn't believe he was actually entering the famous actress' trailer as she took him inside, trying not to stare at her or at anything really... which proved hard when she seated herself and pulled off her boots, making his eyes drift to her feet for a brief moment before she began to speak.

He arched an eyebrow slightly at the way she was putting it, and shifted a bit in his seat when her foot rested on his knee - thinking it was just her celebrity personality, he nodded and just praised himself lucky for the 'new' job. "Yes, ma'am," he replied. "I'll do my best."

Again, the way she spoke seemed to throw him off guard, but she was probably just excentric. He'd heard that a lot of celebrities acted rather strange when not on camera. Slightly flattered by the indirect compliment, he did get on his knees as told, though this was not exactly what he understood to be an assistant's job - but how could he resist? Slowly, gently, he took ahold of her left foot, letting his thumbs press gently against her soles, as he moved them in circular motions slowly against all weak spots, making sure to move up and down as well as he did.

Her moans were a little strange to him, and he was not sure he understood exactly why it was that she was moaning - only that he certainly felt like doing so himself with this task. But that was when things started getting even more awkward, impossible as it seemed, when she bluntly asked a rather personal question. "E---excuse me?" he replied, leaning back a little when she reached for his nose with her foot, feeling the other rest against his thigh, and something else start to grow in his pants. "No, I mean yes, I... I am not sure I should even answer that," he simply said, trying to ignore his heavy breathing.

He was having a hard time controlling his breath, feeling how flustered she was making him feel with this talk of, well... using her feet to fulfill a fantasy he had kept secret for years, something that made him hot and bothered just to think about. But when she suddenly pulled her feet away after his massage, there was a change in her demeanor, almost as if someone had flicked a switch and set it from "Seduction" to "Bitchiness". There were a few seconds where he didn't get what was going on, until he quickly stood up and nodded. "R-right away," and muttered to himself to remember all instructions.

He washed his hands as told and found the coke, poured it in a tall glass without touching it, and struggled to find the ice cubes somewhere in the freezer that was hidden in the back. One, two, three, four, five, six... content with his job, he grabbed the glass and handed it to her, having completely forgotten about the last part in his hurry. "Here you go, Miss."

It was only when she inspected the glass that he remembered what she had specifically asked. He was about to apologize for that slip-up when the glass more or less flew at him, shattering against the floor, and he counted himself lucky none of the shards impaled his leg or anything as he stood frighteningly close to it. He hurried to clean it up, having understood that you did not want to upset her in the slightest, and it took a surprisingly short time to get it done... it was more cleaning up the cola itself that was a chore, but soon the floor was back to its normal, at least relatively dry self.

He poured up another one, trying to calm down, and added the six ice cubed once more, deciding to hold the glass with a the help of a clean rug this time, giving it to her slowly, half ready to leap to safety should she decide to practice her aim at him.

Listening as she told him even more specifics about how to do something as simple as serve her a cola, he was starting to wonder if he would survive more than a single day of this. "I... I'll keep that in mind," he simply said, more or less desperate to stay on the job. As she seated herself, he brought the stool over to put her foot on it gently, and continue his work from before, making sure to also gently nudge the base of her toes... eagerly, as one could see ifthey cared to look.

"Sure thing," he muttered, trying to be casual as he slowly, carefully pulled off her sock to reveal the long, slender leg and the delicate foot that hid underneath it, making him even more excited - particularly when he felt her left foot rubbing him slightly, making him breathe a little harder than he intended, his massage still continuing never the less. Again she went with a very personal question, andt here was a moment of silence as he pondered what to answer. "I--- yes, I am," he said, not looking directly at her as he did. "I.. turned eighteen two months ago."

He could feel himself sweating slightly with excitement, due to the things that she was saying to him, that foot of hers crawling ever so slowly, ever so alluringly, closer to his almost throbbing member while she kept talking about the naughtiest of things - things he had more than once imagined with her before he got this job. "I... th-the latter," he replied, not being able to bring himself to actually say it all out loud. BUt when she offered him a taste of those fantastic, petite, delicate feet, far more amazing than any he had seen before, he succumbed and nodded slowly. "Y-yes... god yes, I would love to."

He was shivering as her toe slowly stroked his lips, and panting as if he had been running for the last hour. And when he felt her other foot place itself on his rock hard member after he had unzipped slightly, feeling those toes curling on his head, her heel pressing softly against the base, he could not contain himself. He opened his mouth a little wider, letting her entire big toe slip into his mouth and his lips close around it, tongue traveling up and down it's arch as he moaned silently, even through her insult.

Those moments he sat there, feeling her toe in his mouth, the others caressing him sweetly, smelling her perfume as he did and feeling he foot do its expert work on his crotch, making him moan more than you would expect from anyone... those moments were puer bliss, he could have sworm he was in paradise, twitching as she pressed harder - until she suddenly pulled away, leaving him groaning and desperate for the orgasm he had been denied. HE looked almost like a disappointed child, but one thing HAD happened - he listened now, and stripped without much thinking about it, hoping for there to be more of what he had just experienced, trying to tsop his mind from coming up with one crazy scene after the other, pondering what it was that she looked for that was so important...

He let himself fall back on the bed without the least attempt at restraint, watching eagerly as she undressed, her hands soon running down his chest, those delicate digits of hers teasing him so slightly that he was shivering in her grip - right until he heard the click behind him, and for a moment attempted to pull his hands apart, made impossible by the handcuffs that she had put on him. But he didn't even have time to think much about that. Feeling her feet on his chest, letting them touch his mouth, he moaned loudly when he felt his length slide into her tight, warm walls, a sensation far more fantastic than any that he could ever imagine - he leaned his head back and moaned loudly, only to soon eagerly, hungrily, suck on each of her toes, licking away like a needy addict.

He was panting heavily underneath her, fighting desperately to keep in the orgasm that was building up so insanely quickly, and so incredibly close to failing. "I want it so bad," he panted, groaning heavily and squirming underneath her, feeling the orgasm press on, pounding to get out from the inside. "I Want nothing more than to... oh god, I... I can't hold it," he panted, using his last strength to keep it in - it was only a matter of few seconds.

deerpoob said:
she moaned long and low, slipping him out of her and smirking, crawling foreward and putting his slick wet cock between her feet, so he would cum on her soles "cum, now..." she ordered, licking her lips and smirking.
It was a miracle that she had decided to slip him out at that very moment, because the second her feet did touch his cock, his orgasm exploded from the tip, with a long, hard moan from him as he laid panting afterwards, completely exhausted from the workout - it was clear that he would have cum inside her if she had not pulled out, having nowhere near the skill to keep it in for as long as she desired.

He still panted heavily as he laid there in the handcuffs, watching as she licked off his semen, and hardly believing what had just happened - his virginity had been taken right then and there, and by this woman whom half the world's men dreamed to even be within a hundred feet of - it was near impossible to believe. "C-can I please get these off now?" he asked, motioning with the cuffs.

Panting as she said this, he was just about to say something back to her when she seated herself on him muffling anything he had to say. Feeling hiw he was having a hard time breathing, he began licking feverishly in an attempt to please, hoping she would be satisfied and let him breathe soon

Back
Top Bottom