Fx M or F It has been awhile

Her Revenge

Planetoid
Request Thread

Introduction
I have recently returned to this site from (a very obviously) long departure. I am reinvigorated in my fascination to create worlds and stories in which we may build off of each other. I hope to find partners that are interested in plot-driven stories, so with that in mind please feel free to PM me with suggestions in which we can start together. Please do not lean on me to provide most of the story line as that leaves it lackluster. The whole point of this site is to be drawn and unsuspecting of the next step, right?

Preferences
My fondness towards my writing partner stems from pretty basic expectations. Please give me something to work with and not one or two-line responses, as I do understand some encounters do not require novels they should not also be flippant. Basic grammar, etc. etc. has been stressed enough I am sure. Also, while I am aware that adult nature will/can come up, I detest starting a few posts in and characters immediately trying to rip each others clothes off. If the story line is agreed upon both of us and it is vital to the plot, like most things, we will of course incorporate that. Other than that, do not aggressively keep trying to push that when it seems uncalled for in the story.

I also ask my partners to respond at least every two days or so, if it is not going to be some time please feel free to drop a message and let me know. Life is unpredictable and we all understand that. If something is not to your liking or you're just not feeling the story anymore, also let me know and I will make sure to return the favor!

General Pairings and Interests
I quite enjoy many themes from fantasy, modern, science fiction, etc. This allows for much diversity so do not be afraid to let me know what fancies you today!

General Pop Culture
Game of Thrones
Inuyasha
Castlevania
Harry Potter
Stranger Things
Labyrinth
Skyrim
The Witcher

These are bare-bones, I will add more down the line!

General Pairings
Please have some idea as to what kind of plot you would like behind the pairing

Pirate x Pirate
Assassin x Target/Assassin
Witch x Zealot
Friend x Friend
Scientist x Creation
Criminal x Criminal/Judge/etc.

General Plots
I will keep trying to update this as time passes

Bleed
To always do what you are told is more tiresome than one believes. Always doing the right thing, going to college and get the best grades, get the great career, the great wife. It's the American Dream and even though you are miserable, it is what anyone would want so your confidence masks everything. My character is a leech and would come crashing into your life and instead of righting everything and making it normal as could be again, you take this opportunity and run with it. Leeches are what they are, bloodsuckers by definition but applied correctly can also remove sickness. So would you allow yourself to bleed?

Fight
Life has always kicked yours and mines character down - from the moment we were born into that shitty town to the moment they met. They were born to fight in this life and because of that, that fight could be with each other or the world. In a life of crime, they could be the best of partners when their tempers did not get in the way.

Burn
Around the turn of the century, it became increasingly popular to understand the world around ones self. Journeys to other countries have been commissioned and scientists/professors take off in hopes to find new land or map the mysteries that plagued maps for centuries. Your character eagerly is part of a group that is set to study a tribe rumored to have had no contact with the outside world and your group would be the very first to attempt establishment.

Musical Roulette
I have tried this before so let's try once more! Pick a number from 1-10, we will see what song it will land on and see if it gives inspiration for a plot!

Last edited:
Wow, hopping back and trying again after a year? BUMP PLEASE.

<insert Staind "It's Been Awhile" here>

Back
Top Bottom