Looking for an adventure.

freeko

Star
I have a few characters that have been made but for whatever reason have been denied their moment to shine. I have no real expectation to have a GM/DM show up magically and run my character through whatever they have in mind. Also these characters did have a system in mind when I created them but I would be entirely fine with there not being any system at all involved. What I am interested in would be a good idea thrown my way to put these characters into a place where they can shine. This could be anything, and as I have no plans for them at this point, I am hoping someone could come along and help find their purpose.

Mayu is versed both with a sword and shield and most would consider her a fighter of some merit. Mayu was left behind accidentally when a group she was supposed to be a part of departed. They were meant to explore ruins that time, but no one has returned. Possibly for the better, Mayu may well be alive today because she did not leave with the rest of that group. Then again, the group could have made it out and moved on all the same living a life of luxury from what they had claimed that day.

Momo, as most would be told to call her is a bit of a motherly type. Caring for everyone around her, Momo had spent most of her time using simple parlor tricks to entertain those around her while developing her talents as a spellcaster. Some rumors have even started to swirl that Momo was able to summon creatures to her aid as well. Growing up, Momo had learned how to fight with a quarterstaff so it was more natural for her to use an elongated staff compared to a smaller wand. As a spellcaster, Momo is perfectly able to cast spells with little more than her hands were she to be separated from her staff. Rumors of those who encountered her in the past had said the staff was what kept her power in check.

Angela's village was destroyed when she was too young to do anything about it. The few things she is able to remember were that the skeletons from the graveyard had all awoken and attacked the village, burning it to the ground. Ever since that point, Angela has done everything she could to hone her skills so that she could one day mount an offensive of some kind to reclaim her homeland from those who sought to defile it so many years ago. Angela is a fighter in every sense of the word from start to finish, always trying to prove that she is better than anyone and everyone else. There is one thing that she respects, and it is the paladin that had taken her under her wing after being found fleeing the destruction of her razed homeland.

Perhaps a slightly different tale? Momoka again, but with a much different twist. Being given a rapier, the jewel on the hilt may be more than she had expected. This might be something suitable for a magical girl styled theme. Momo, in her normal every day clothes, using her rapier that transforms her into something more. Rumors about that the blade could well be cursed all the same by those who have held it in the past. Many different angles to be explored here.

(More characters to come as I upload the images.)

Last edited:
Bumping this, also I have added a few more characters into the mix.

Back
Top Bottom