Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fun Futa Plots! looking for female and futa characters

Cloudy1

Super-Earth
Hi I'm cloudy1 and i'm coming off a long unplanned break and am ready for some new rps! Right now I'm just going to put up a few ideas that I have been thinking would be fun to do, but I am open to taking any of my concepts and ideas and tweaking it to find an rp that we can both truly enjoy. I'm going to move more info about me and my previous thoughts, ideas, and other things I like/dislike in my rps to the post below this one while I work on revamping them. I also have more pics for my possible characters down there and am not sure which still work or not but like I said I'm going to take some time later to go through them.

Anyways let's jump right in to some of the ideas I would like to try, the ones i'm more interested in have more * by them.

Also here are some pics of possible appearances for my characters, as well as more pics in the post below this one.

Shapeshifter:

This plot revolves around my character being a shapeshifter, something that is only rumored to exist. Throughout my character's life she is subjected to various scientific tests and experiments to explore the uses and capabilities of my character's power. Upon being released from her last round of experiments she is now late highschool/early college aged and is given a place to live at a school in exchange of her childhood being completely consumed by rather inhumane tests. As for how your character fits in, you play a student at the school who could be from multiple different scenarios, either a person that befriends mine and discovers her power, or someone that has always been curious as to what my character is hiding and tries to force answers. I'm open to more ideas as well

Twins!:
futa x female or futa x futa

Twins 1 Twins 2 twins 3 twins 4 twins 5
Just like the title says, it's a twin plot where the two are very close, and are always sharing everything together. This could either be the last year of highschool or first year of college where the two share everything, even a room. As the next step in their relationship they start to feel a little more than just family, and decide to share their bodies with each other like they share everything else.

Futa curse:

This plot is about a curse, virus, or some other strange phenomenon that is turning people into futas! Along with anatomy changes, the phenomenon gives the futas a hyperactive sex drive, and the longer they go without satisfying their urges making their cravings grow and could even cause their futa endowment to grow to unrealistic proportions. It could be a scenario where just my character is effected, or large portions of the world are effected. Your character would be a friend, family member(if you want incest), or even stranger that finds out my character's new situation. It could be that your character wants to help out while keeping the secret, to your character noticing my characters new body and becoming curious, to your character being a stranger that has offered to help satisfy futas and moves in with mine, to someone using the secret of my character being a futa as blackmail. If you want to play a futa as well it could be both our characters or we could double up! I would love if you play multiple characters but its not necessary. I am also willing to play multiple characters whether they be futa or female. I would prefer my character previously be a female, but could be convinced into being a male that suddenly becomes a futa.

Do opposites attract?- This plot involves a disaster that effects one or both of our characters and forces them to live together. This either means your character being forced into a place that is out in the forest, or my character forced into a town, or both. My character would be either a kemonomimi or furry, and yours would either be human, kemonomimi, or a furry. The twist on this plot is that the two are from two different species that are known not to like each other, or that have conflicting personalities/behaviors. With the accident forcing them together in mating season, one (or both) of our characters are under a lot of instinctual sexual tension of needing to mate while the two characters are at odds with trying to live with each other. If the characters are forced into the city, they are either both from the surrounding forest and are forced into an apartment together, or one character owns an apartment and is forced to take in the other.

A strange new pet- My character is a cute furry/kemonomimi in a world where their kind are more or less treated much like their animal counterparts. They are known as being a pet for the rich and well off, though they are randomly and anonymously given to people that are more normal. Unlike animals, they are also used by many as a source for pleasure, and this is even allowed out in public so long as it is just the owner and their furry. While not illegal it is looked at strangely, as it is a rare occurrence and not everyone has a furry of their own. Regardless of the thoughts of society, the furries are known for their unusually high sex drive and this causes things to get awkward or smutty at a moments notice. A couple ideas for your character is either being a well off woman that receives a new plaything or an unsuspecting average woman that now has a new companion to take care of. It could be even better if your character is a futa that isn't confident in letting anyone know that she is a futa, my character innocently putting her in situations that exposes this to the world and helps her gain confidence in unusual ways. I'm more than willing to play multiple characters in this one.

The family pet- This is a super simple plot that is more slice of life, where my furry/kemonomimi character is a pet for a family that has an exceptionally close bond with her. The whole family (ideally all female/futa and maybe a brother but preferably no father) has grown so close to the pet that they all indulge in a physical relationship with their favorite pet. Bonus points if you play multiple characters at once! (kinda like this image)

A pet's first heat- This plot revolves around my character being a furry/kemonomimi that is the pet for a family/person and is mainly only thought of as such, though your character has a very close bond with mine. My character starts to show signs that it might be sick, when in fact they are just starting to go into heat. Being a family that isn't able to afford a long list of medical bills, they are forced to wait out the sickness or unfortunately git rid of their pet. Being close to my character, your character eventually finds out that my character is actually going into heat, which is another problem all on its own. While the parents love my furry, they think that a furry going through heat would be nothing but trouble for your character going through the end of high school or into college, so much so that they wouldn't want my character around yours so to not distract from their studies. Likewise, it is heavily frowned upon for furries/kemonomimi and humans to be sexually active, so now your character wants to help and must cover up that my character is going into heat at the same time exploring a new relationship with my character.

Untamed- (hellhound, chimera) This revolves around my character being viewed as an outsider and a beast that needs to be controlled. The task eventually ends up in the hands of your character, that only hears tales of the wild behaviors and rash nature of my particular futas. As time progresses my character is to be living with your character and following you around as a way to insure she doesn't fall out of line, though that task is much bigger than it sounds. This follows our characters and your character learning of how marginalized my character is, while also being thrown off guard by spontaneous trouble making and problems that my character causes.

Is an Android capable of true love?- ( Android 2, ) This is a plot where I play an android character that was originally designed to be as realistic as possible, including working anatomy. Your character is either someone that receives or builds one of these androids and is finding a relationship that is much more real than between a tool and a person. Likewise your character could have found an android that was in disrepair and decides to fix it up, originally unaware of everything it is capable of. This plot allows for any sort of setting that is modern or futuristic and can even be in some place like a different planet or in outer space.

Two is better than one- (Futa) This revolves around my character being no ordinary futa, but one with two hefty endowments. You can choose to play one character, or two! It could be an unlikely love triangle that opens into a unique relationship, or if you play one character they get twice the pleasure.

A girl and A Demon Curse:
female/futa human x female/futa demon
picture

This idea is that there is a normal human girl (legal age to mid 20's) that is cursed either by finding an object that transfers the curse to her or by someone putting a curse on her. The curse that she has isn't exactly a terrible one, but involves a powerful demon being with her at almost all times. The demon has qualities of a succubus, shape-shifting, and various other kinds of demons all at her disposal, and grows more powerful off of having sex with the only one that can see her as a demon, which happens to be the girl. This one is sort of a different take on a slice of life, with the demon always getting in the way of what the girl wants to do and coercing her into having sex. The human girl could be a futa or the other way around, and the demon could always use their power to cause either to happen. I would gladly play either role and the picture reference is something I would use for either character. I would love to have a size difference like in the picture as well.

Last edited:

Hi! This is a request thread for all my futa plots. Images may not be safe for work so click at your own risk.

As far as my style and expectations for role play, I'm good with smut or story and like having a mix of both. I tend to like longer ongoing rps typically. As for post length and all, I tend to write what I think is necessary and expect you to do the same. That means there has to be something to go off of that doesn't leave me responding with a one liner. I like to be descriptive about the setting and feelings of my character and can't do that if all I get is one line of dialogue.
Also I prefer the rp be in 3rd person, and please do Not control what my character says/does. It's fine to have you character do something to my character, and possibly change setting if it makes sense in the story. I do my best to keep my posts free of typo's and grammar mistakes, but as long as I can read and understand what you are saying it's fine with me.

f-list : here's anything that is a yes/no to include in the rp. If it's under no, I don't want it to be in the rp. Anything in the maybe column is fair game if it makes sense in the rp context.

when it comes to character creation I use anime and other drawn pictures for appearance. I prefer you do the same but no big deal if you don't.
If it is needed for me to double up and play another role that's fine just let me know

these are all futa x female or futa x futa unless it says something different under the specific plot

If you have any other ideas I would be glad to listen and see if we could make something work!

The Plots:

Monster Apocalypse: (Current Craving):

A crazy virus or event has turned almost the entire population into monsters except for my futa(or female) character. The monsters vary to include every different type of creature imaginable from mythical dragon like creatures, to vampires, to furries, to tentacle and slime monsters. Many monsters are still the same people but memory of before the change is somewhat hazy. The monsters also have an unusually high sex drive, and with no laws are free to fulfill any urge they please. My character is a human futa that is somehow immune to the change, and hid when the change began. Now after coming out of hiding my character has to find out how to live in this new strange world. You would be playing multiple monsters my character meets along the way.

As a slightly different idea, we could duo up, where both of us play humans and monsters, with our two character either working together as friends or with the two not meeting right away. Regardless, I would prefer someone willing to play all kinds of creatures, and a mix of female, futa, and male characters is welcome. This would be more of a dub-con scenario in some cases, and I am open to including incest as well.

All part of the family:

This is a pretty generic and open idea involving incest and the like with my character being a futa sister/daughter. I would be fine with a futa x sister or adopted futax sister or twins where you could play a female or futa sister yourself I also wouldn't mind doing a futa/adopted futa x mother. I would love to play a switch/more submisive futa in this plot. I would be open to also having the family be monsters demons, kemonomimi, furry, or just humans in case you want to spice things up a bit in that regard. As far as the actual plot of what is going on I am open to ideas and we could talk about it more in pms.

Twins!:
futa x any (but i only have pics for futaxfuta and futaxfemale)

Twins 1 Twins 2 twins 3 twins 4 twins 5
Just like the title says, it's a twin plot where the two are very close, and are always sharing everything together. This could either be last year of highschool or first year of college where the two share everything even a room. As the next step in their relationship they start to feel a little more than just family, and decide to share their bodies with each other like they share everything else.

A pet's first heat:
this is futaxany with my character being a furry or kemonomimi

girl 1 girl 2 girl 3 girl 4 girl 5, furry 1 furry 2 furry 3 furry 4

In this idea, kemonomimi and furrys are treated like pets, and raised along with children as part of the family. This would take place with your character being part of a normal human family that owns my character that is either a kemonomimi or furry. Our characters would both be on the younger end (still legal age of course). One week the family notices that my character is starting to act strangely, and begin to worry that my character is sick, when in actuality my character is going in heat for the first time. Your character begins to worry, knowing that if the condition continues for too long that your character's parents will have to get rid of my character. Upon discovering the cause of the condition, our characters its best to go through the sexual experiences together, though they have to hide it from everyone, as having sex with a furry or kemonomimi is a taboo and against the law.

Mating Season:
this one can be female/futa x any
this will be a kemonomimi x furry (I can play either) or two different kinds of kemonomimi or two different furrys

This takes place in a world where humans, kemonomimi, and anthro furry creatures exist and live in relative peace as they each live in specific areas. While Kemonomimi are able to live in cities without problems, the furry species much prefer the forests that surround the cities. A disaster occurs causing much of the forest to become uninhabitable either due to a fire, tornado, or other natural disaster, or because of a spill coming from a toxic chemical plant that leaves the surrounding forest to dangerous for the inhabitants, causing them to be forced to live in the city. As a logical method, humans decide to have the furry species live with kemonomimi as they are a bit more similar and would make their city living a bit more bearable. But what happens when mating season is quickly approaching and the two are in such small spaces together?

The Futa Virus:

(I will also gladly switch roles in this plot just let me know!)

futa girl futa girl 2

My character gets infected with a very rare and deadly virus, that causes her to turn into a futa from a normal girl. The virus gives her a massive cock that needs tending to constantly as the new appendage comes with amazing sensitivity and years worth of sexual hormones and tension that makes even completing normal tasks hard for her. A female friend hears about my character being extremely sick and notices that she has been absent from school for a while. Wanting to make sure her friend is ok she decides to stop by her house and finds out the truth about what exactly the sickness had caused my character, and out of compassion and wanting the best for her, your character offers to help relieve her sexual tensions whenever they arise.

This one could also go in many different ways. From a friend that offers to help, to someone not as friendly at the start using the information for their own whims, to both of us playing characters affected by the virus. If you're looking for something a little more wild the virus could cause those effected to be more animal like whether it's going through heat or their body changing due not having their needs satisfied.

A girl and A Demon Curse:
female/futa human x female/futa demon
picture

This idea is that there is a normal human girl (legal age to mid 20's) that is cursed either by finding an object that transfers the curse to her or by someone putting a curse on her. The curse that she has isn't exactly a terrible one, but involves a powerful demon being with her at almost all times. The demon has qualities of a succubus, shape-shifting, and various other kinds of demons all at her disposal, and grows more powerful off of having sex with the only one that can see her as a demon, which happens to be the girl. This one is sort of a different take on a slice of life, with the demon always getting in the way of what the girl wants to do and coercing her into having sex. The human girl could be a futa or the other way around, and the demon could always use their power to cause either to happen. I would gladly play either role and the picture reference is something I would use for either character. I would love to have a size difference like in the picture as well.

The Oasis:
vilager 1 vilager 2
Your character is an adventurer that is always looking into the mysterious rumors and tales of ancient treasure and hidden cities. Following a lead her next adventure leads her to the biggest desert in the world, hearing of a rumor of a village in the desert that is filled with futa women, futa women being almost unheard of outside of this single tale. Deep in the dessert there is a village that surrounds a lone source of water that their people use to live off of. While searching the general area that the village would be your character's vehicle breaks down, leaving her stranded in the middle of nowhere. After wandering the desert and being lost and out of water, your character is saved by my character that is a futa woman from the hidden village, and takes you back to take care of you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to find out about the futa women that live here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom