Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hokkaido Demons

Aeshma heard a gunshot and rushed over. He saw 4 cops on the ground and a man choking the remaining 2 cops in his arms. "Foreigner..." Aeshma said and checked on the cops. All the cops were alive. Aeshma sniffed the cops a said. "Does not smell like a demon."

Aeshma saw a motorcycle cop arriving and walked up to him. "This guy attacked the cops." Aeshma wrote down a license plate number for the cop. "Can I come for the arrest?" Aeshma said and stared into the cop's eyes and the cop nodded. She quickly got into a car and followed the cop.

Minutes later, Aeshma saw the cop speed off and followed. Aeshma saw a car crashed on the side of the road and stopped and saw several cops inside the alley. Aeshma sniffed the air, she could not smell other demons nearby. "Can be hard to spot.." Aeshma said and peep into the alley. Aeshma saw a few cops searching and entered. "I don't want to lose this one..." She said and suddenly, a man grabbed her and placed a talisman on her head.

Aeshma could not move and heard, "Freeze!" and saw a fat motorcycle cop running over. Aeshma was shocked as the man pierced a rod into her chest and moved into the darkness. For most demons, the rod would have paralyzed them and for a Class A demon, Aeshma was shocked that the man was so fast. "Hunter..." Aeshma said and she could move her hands slightly.

The motorcycle cop turned the corner and saw 4 cops on the ground and his neck was grabbed and he had a fist rammed into his soft body and his head was pulled down to a rising knee and everything was black.

Aeshma saw a fat cop checking on her and she wanted to tell him to remove the talisman but she still could not move. The fat cop saw the rod on her chest and as he touched it, the man moved behind him and placed him in a chokehold. The cop could not breathe and flailed helplessly and was dragged into the shadows.

Another motorcycle cop approached Aeshma and looked at her and was confused. Before he could call for backup, a hand covered his mouth and a gun was shoved into his neck. The motorcycle cop put his hands up and his helmet was removed and he was clubbed in the back of his head. Aeshma was in a lot of pain and tears rolled down her face. The man gestured and she was shocked by a bolt of electricity and her body felt numb.

"Demon, you are not going to escape" The man said and moved towards 2 men with flashlights and the men were punched in the throats and taken out silently. The man exited the alley and returned with 2 more limp cops and walked back to Aeshma and took a syringe and drained some of her blood. He placed Aeshma into the trunk of a car and saw a police car arriving and closed the trunk.

Aeshma was a little concerned at how skillful the man was. He was probably a dangerous demon hunter.

Yoshi now turns to move into the crowd and walk down, turning a corner and suddenly disappearing off not even into the other side of the street, suddenly appearing at the edge of a rooftop crouched, his scarf flowing as he stands up with a low demonic laugh as he turns to remove the disguise, showing off the demonic oni mask with crossed arms with a gesture of a small scoff and laugh to taunt before turning around and jumping for the other rooftops.
Akemi thought she had him in her sight, but he suddenly moved. She was puzzled, how can her target see her from a distance? Unless her demonic energy can be felt for miles, she has make a move before her target finds her, or her target getting away. So she tries hidding in an alleyway, hopping that her target doesn't notice her.
Kai grabbed a cop outside the alley and dragged him in with a wire around his neck. The cop did not have a chance and his neck was snapped in seconds. Another cop outside saw a blur shape in front of him and his throat was punched and he was dragged into the alley. "Two down." Kai muttered as he snapped the cop's neck.

Kai moved towards 2 cops. Both cops were clubbed behind the head and they collapsed. "What's going on here?" A cop with thick glasses and white hair approached and he saw the 2 cops on the ground. "Shit.." As he grabbed his radio, Kai covered his mouth and pulled him close. "Shhh..." Kai said as he punched the cop in the back of his head and the cop went limp. Kai saw a lady cop in the police car and entered. He shoved a gun to her neck and said. "Drive."

=================================================================

The car was in the alley and Kai raped the policewoman. As Kai was satisfied, he heard about 2 cop killers arrested and sent to the hospital. "Possibly good minions?" Kai muttered and knocked the lady out and drove to the hospital. "Let's see if they can be my minions."
Aeshma heard a gunshot and rushed over. He saw 4 cops on the ground and a man choking the remaining 2 cops in his arms. "Foreigner..." Aeshma said and checked on the cops. All the cops were alive. Aeshma sniffed the cops a said. "Does not smell like a demon."

Aeshma saw a motorcycle cop arriving and walked up to him. "This guy attacked the cops." Aeshma wrote down a license plate number for the cop. "Can I come for the arrest?" Aeshma said and stared into the cop's eyes and the cop nodded. She quickly got into a car and followed the cop.

Minutes later, Aeshma saw the cop speed off and followed. Aeshma saw a car crashed on the side of the road and stopped and saw several cops inside the alley. Aeshma sniffed the air, she could not smell other demons nearby. "Can be hard to spot.." Aeshma said and peep into the alley. Aeshma saw a few cops searching and entered. "I don't want to lose this one..." She said and suddenly, a man grabbed her and placed a talisman on her head.

Aeshma could not move and heard, "Freeze!" and saw a fat motorcycle cop running over. Aeshma was shocked as the man pierced a rod into her chest and moved into the darkness. For most demons, the rod would have paralyzed them and for a Class A demon, Aeshma was shocked that the man was so fast. "Hunter..." Aeshma said and she could move her hands slightly.

The motorcycle cop turned the corner and saw 4 cops on the ground and his neck was grabbed and he had a fist rammed into his soft body and his head was pulled down to a rising knee and everything was black.

Aeshma saw a fat cop checking on her and she wanted to tell him to remove the talisman but she still could not move. The fat cop saw the rod on her chest and as he touched it, the man moved behind him and placed him in a chokehold. The cop could not breathe and flailed helplessly and was dragged into the shadows.

Another motorcycle cop approached Aeshma and looked at her and was confused. Before he could call for backup, a hand covered his mouth and a gun was shoved into his neck. The motorcycle cop put his hands up and his helmet was removed and he was clubbed in the back of his head. Aeshma was in a lot of pain and tears rolled down her face. The man gestured and she was shocked by a bolt of electricity and her body felt numb.

"Demon, you are not going to escape" The man said and moved towards 2 men with flashlights and the men were punched in the throats and taken out silently. The man exited the alley and returned with 2 more limp cops and walked back to Aeshma and took a syringe and drained some of her blood. He placed Aeshma into the trunk of a car and saw a police car arriving and closed the trunk.

Aeshma was a little concerned at how skillful the man was. He was probably a dangerous demon hunter.
Then the two female agents have overheard on the radio of a policewoman raped and knockout in any alley and her police cruiser has been stolen.

Torvi: It's one of them, shall we follow their track?

Female CDTFH Agent: Guess so, we shall who is behind that.

The female agent started up the car and begin their pursuit on the stolen vehicle.

Kai reached the hospital and turned invisible. He waited patiently and entered the secured wards and searched for the cop killers. Kai entered a room and saw a very injured man on the bed and 2 cops guarding him. He waited in the room and heard the cops chat about the man murdering more than 10 cops. "Ok, found him." Kai muttered and waited.

After some time, one of the cops entered the bathroom and Kai followed behind him. As the cop walked to the urinal, Kai looped a belt around his neck and choked the cop. The cop choked and could not scream for help and Kai snapped his neck. Kai walked towards the balding cop and grabbed his throat. The cop flailed and Kai dislocated his spine with his thumb and the cop went limp.

Kai went over to the man and transferred some energy to the man on the bed. Moments later, the man woke up and saw Kai 'Wait here." Kai went to the dead cop and drained him to replenish his power.

Kai returned to the man and said. "You are faster, sir, stronger and deadlier. If you survive, I have great things for you." The man was surprised that his wounds were gone and he was released. The man peeped outside the room and saw a fat cop and quickly grabbed the cop into the room and choked him. "I can do this too..." The man said and snapped the cop's neck. He looked at Kai and was not sure what happened but simply felt stronger than before. He stripped the cop's uniform and put on his disguise.

"I'm going to get another prisoner." Kai said. "Wanna come? If you kill in my name, I can continue to provide you with these powers."

"Sure... why not." The man said and smiled.

Yoshi continued to move, joining the crowd again and walking around the same way before going back to roof and now wondering and waiting where he could take some souls or kill the unworthy as seemed nothing was really happening much accept now that someone could be hunting him giving the obvious idea that it was because of her aura.

Shin felt that something was not right. As he exited the abandoned building, he saw 2 old cops chatting and moved silently behind them. The cops were choked and dragged into the building and Shin cuffed them and took a cop's jacket and hat and went to the police car and drove off. "I think Aeshma is in trouble."

Shin arrived at an alley with several police cars outside. He approached and looked around and found several limp cops. "Someone else was here." Shin could feel the presence of Aeshma here some time before, but she was not here anymore.

Shin saw a few more police cars coming and as he moved to a corner to prepare to ambush them, a hand covered his mouth and he was punched in his vitals. Shin was dazed as he was elbowed in the back of the head and he could not stand and fell over. Even with his new powers, this man was inhumanly fast and strong and Shin saw the man follow 2 motorcycle cops as the cops entered the alley.

Shin laid there and composed himself. He could heal his bruises and felt much better. "Who the fuck is this guy?"

Kai gestured and created a cone of silence around him and he approached another cop outside a room. The cop felt strange as he tried to greet Kai but no sound came out and Kai grabbed his head and slammed it on the wall and the cop slumped and Kai grabbed him and drained his lifeforce. Kai then entered the room and saw a fat cop by a bed with a man cuffed to it.

"How much security does he need..." Kai muttered and created the cone and approached the cop. The cop saw the limp cop outside the room and reached for his gun but Kai reached him and punched his throat. The cop choked and his head was placed under Kai's armpit and Kai snapped his neck. Kai dragged the dead cop into the room and uncuffed the prisoner and started a ritual, cutting up the fat cop and using the blood on the prisoner. The prisoner felt stronger and faster -- filled with rage.

The prisoners changed into the police uniform and left the hospital with Kai. An alarm sounded but Kai had already left. Kai heard police sirens all over the city. Something was going on, and he could feel the faint presence of other demons nearby.

Yoshi continued to move, joining the crowd again and walking around the same way before going back to roof and now wondering and waiting where he could take some souls or kill the unworthy as seemed nothing was really happening much accept now that someone could be hunting him giving the obvious idea that it was because of her aura.
Akemi: Okay, he notice that I'm here and he knows that I was trying to kill him. So I know shooting him from a distance wouldn't work, nor killing him directly would be a fatal mistake since he might kill me first.

She let her rifle disappear, disarming herself.

Akemi: I need to come up with a clever plan to kill him without getting blood on my hands. Maybe I should try befriending him and see how that works.
Kai reached the hospital and turned invisible. He waited patiently and entered the secured wards and searched for the cop killers. Kai entered a room and saw a very injured man on the bed and 2 cops guarding him. He waited in the room and heard the cops chat about the man murdering more than 10 cops. "Ok, found him." Kai muttered and waited.

After some time, one of the cops entered the bathroom and Kai followed behind him. As the cop walked to the urinal, Kai looped a belt around his neck and choked the cop. The cop choked and could not scream for help and Kai snapped his neck. Kai walked towards the balding cop and grabbed his throat. The cop flailed and Kai dislocated his spine with his thumb and the cop went limp.

Kai went over to the man and transferred some energy to the man on the bed. Moments later, the man woke up and saw Kai 'Wait here." Kai went to the dead cop and drained him to replenish his power.

Kai returned to the man and said. "You are faster, sir, stronger and deadlier. If you survive, I have great things for you." The man was surprised that his wounds were gone and he was released. The man peeped outside the room and saw a fat cop and quickly grabbed the cop into the room and choked him. "I can do this too..." The man said and snapped the cop's neck. He looked at Kai and was not sure what happened but simply felt stronger than before. He stripped the cop's uniform and put on his disguise.

"I'm going to get another prisoner." Kai said. "Wanna come? If you kill in my name, I can continue to provide you with these powers."

"Sure... why not." The man said and smiled.
When they locate to stolen car, it lead them straight to a hospital, they search around and found dead cops in every corner of halls, but can't track down their killer.

Female CDTFH Agent: Damn, I can't find the suspect. He hidden himself well.

Torvi: He did, but don't worry. If you can't them, try a different method of spotting them. Lets try setting off the sprinklers.

Female CDTFH Agent: This might get us in trouble, but we have no choice.

Torvi aims her pistol a sprinkler and fires one single shot, causing it to go off. She has to make sure it works.

Shin healed himself and quickly went to hide in the shadows and saw the man dragged the dead cops and placed them in a dumpster and soon, the man waited in ambush as more cops with flashlight entered the alley.

The man exited the alley and saw a cop at the police car picking up the radio. A wire looped around his neck and he was strangled. The cop flailed briefly before his neck was snapped. The man dragged the cop into the trunk of the car and saw 2 motorcycle cops arriving and they walked and guarded outside the alley and the man approached.

The man punched the throats of the cops as he approached and grabbed their helmets. He twisted the helmet of a cop and snapped his neck and choked the other cop in the shadows. The cop's boots kicked helplessly as he could not breathe and went limp. Kai had a great shot at the man as he dragged the cops into a dumpster and shot the man's head. The man was shocked and staggered. "Fuck... He did not die?" Shin muttered and rushed out and checked the police cars.

Shin opened the trunk of the first police car and saw a dead sergeant in the trunk. "Fuck..." Shin muttered and continued his search.

===========================================================

As the rear cop turned the corner, his rifle strap was grabbed and his rifle was pulled to his throat and choked him. The cop kicked silently in the air as the rifle pressed against his windpipe and eventually his struggling died.

"I hate shotguns..." The man said and stabbed his dagger into the spine of a fat cop with a shotgun and slit the throat of another cop with the shotgun. A pudgy cop heard gurgling sounds behind him and the man covered his mouth and continuously stabbed him. 2 cops with flashlight rushed over and shot at the man as they saw the limp cops beneath him. The man leaped over and disarmed a cop and grabbed him close. The man cuffed him and shoved him into the other cop. The cop fell and the man stomped on his neck and a snap sound was head.

===========================================================

Shin found Aeshma in the trunk of a police car with a rod in her chest and removed the talisman and rod and drove off. "Don't want to meet him again..."

Kai saw a car which looked like a CDTFH vehicle and quickly left. He saw more police entering the hospital and a prisoner turning around circling behind some cops. "Well, they will learn from this lesson." Kai said and drove off.

Kai texted some of his demon associates about the CDTFH activity near the hospital and as he was driving, he could sense another powerful demon nearby. "Wonder who that was..." Kai muttered.

=================================================================

The prisoners moved behind several cops and the cops were grabbed and choked. They were dragged and stuffed into a police truck. A SWAT van arrived and several armored cops gathered and they saw 4 cops approaching. As the cops reached the armored cops, the cops suddenly drew daggers and slit the throats of the armored cops. "What the fu...." An armor cop shouted as he was grabbed and disarmed and this throat was crushed.

A sergeant was putting on his helmet and his head was tilted back and throat cut. A plump cop was grabbed and he saw the cops stabbing the other armored cops. He felt a punch in his lower back and he could not feel his legs. "That's the last one." One of the prisoners in police uniform said as he choked out the trembling plump cop.

2 old cops exited the hospital as the sprinklers turned on and saw a sergeant signaling them over to the police truck. "Hi sarge..." An old cop said and 2 men in police uniforms moved behind them and dragged them into the police truck.

"That's easy..." one of the prisoners said and saw a CDTFH agent in the hospital, he nodded to another prisoner in police uniform and approached the agent.

==================================================================

OOC: Feel free to do anything to the prisoners in police uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom