Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check: Sexually violent Aeromorph setting

Hallian

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. I am currently on the fence about setting up a game for the setting I'm building, Aeros, to give it some depth. I am not certain what system I will be using or what form this game will take, but I will say this: the game WILL have non-permanent snuff and necro, given the nature of the setting, so if that unsettles you, please look elsewhere. If not, you may post your interest here.

If you do not wish to read the full thread on the setting, then let me give you a summary. Aeros is a world similar to a warrior's paradice. Death is cheap; those that fall return to life. This has led to a state of eternal warfare where the goal is not to enforce ideology or to expand borders, but to rub your victories into the faces of your "enemies." The 3 sides of the war resemble factions of Earth's recent past, the Allies, Axis, and Pact, though without any of their black stains, especially in the case of the last two. The factions treat each other more like friendly rivals than they do bitter enemies due to the aforementioned reason for eternal warfare. In the end, they are basically fighting because "why not?"

I'm intrigued, do you have any idea about that type of things could be expected. Such as general idea on the timeline/technology level, if there would be magic involved, other kinks, etc.

Might I add, I'm extremely interested in joining as well. I wonder, how will it be run if the players were from other factions as well?

Back
Top Bottom