Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Romance, smut, ageplay, shy/slightly sub men, long term, Discord

Carly735

Banned
Banished
Hi.

The title basically says what I am looking for. I’m looking to roleplay on Discord (Carly#1977). I play in first person and enjoy detailed roleplays that mix smut and story.......

8am. I walk out the trailer door just as the shouting is beginning, my mom and her latest bf are waking up and as always there’s shouting and swearing as the after effects of last nights drinking take hold.

Like always I’ve left for school early to avoid them in the morning but my brother will sit in his room playing his Xbox until the last possible moment and then he’ll run through the trailer, out the door and meet up with his friends.

I walk past trailers on both sides of the gravel street. Here, deep in the trailer park where it’s been expanded by placing trailers randomly on waste ground at the edge of the town there are no proper roads, gravel has simply been laid which is dry and dusty most of the year but turns muddy during storms. I pass mr Browns trailer, as always the old man is outside doing something, his eyes latched on to me when I was 50 meters from his trailer and they stay locked on me as I pass and no doubt will stare at my ass for a while as I walk away, he has done this for as long as I have been walking to school.

At the end of the long street I meet up with friends who have come from all directions in the park, we make our way towards the main road that leads to the towns middle/high school. We stop off at the 7/11 store to buy candy/chocolate/soda as non of us ate breakfast at home. As we exit the store we see a number of the more popular guys from school parked up in their cars, we give them a quick look but one of them shouts out something about ‘trailer park sluts’ and the rest laugh so we look away and carry on walking knowing that because of where we were born we will automatically be classed as trash by most of the guys at school.

We arrive in school, most kids don’t like school but for me it’s a nice break from home and the trailer park, so although I’m not clever and don’t enjoy the work I do enjoy being here.

That’s an idea for the world I live in. I’m looking for someone to play an older man, a teacher, someone who works in the 7/11 store, a bfs dad, anyone who is much older and is interested in school girls. I am used to men being very forward, bossy, overbearing and generally treating me like crap so when I meet someone kind and quite shy I can’t help liking you even though you are so much older than me and not really physically attractive to me.

<3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom