Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Seeking Adventures in Azeroth... [ Warcraft, F/Futa/intersex ♥︎ ]

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Writing over threads | 1-7 day response rate | Detailed, 2+ paragraphs

Hello, darlings! I haven't played WoW in months but I recently got a massive craving to play a female or futa elf (maybe human or draenei) in a long or short term story.
I can pair her with another elf, an orc, draenei, worgen, or human - preferably female or intersex, though. I may write a Futa/femboy pairing depending on the plot.
We can go with one of my ideas below or create a new plot together!
While story comes first, I'm into an array of vanilla/bondage kinks, maybe even dubious-consent, or whatever else suits our story that aligns with my preferences. Please give them a read before messaging me with your input/a character concept.

Class / Race / Gender / Role can be changed!

4460f75fc7751a4bad6413bbaa693568.jpg
Marked by the Wild
Cross-faction - Enemies to allies - Hatesex?

The Cenarion Circle tasks one of their promising druids with a quest to investigate the pervasive corruption encroaching along Ashenvale's southeastern border. Suspecting dark orc magic is at play, and not having the resources on hand to send a full scouting party, the Archdruid advises caution. The skilled young elf agrees and leaves at once and swaps her beautiful dark forests for the oppression of a much harsher landscape. During her mission she might pass through a sentinel camp housing an orcish prisoner who claims to be wrongfully imprisoned because he hails from the Earthen Ring and was only passing through to investigate a similar corruption. In need of an ally for her mission, the druid persuades her sisters to free him in exchange for aid, so they become compelled to help each other based on their mutual respect for the balance of nature.

A handful of other scenarios might be post-battle where a POW is captured and turned into the other's ward (or slave). The softer side of this might be finding one or other in dire need of aid and in turn, the person who's rescued incurs a life-debt that they are honour bound to fulfil.

697e449673c5251f8873a3043df68b3b.jpg

Crystal and Contracts
Transformation (if playing a worgen) - Bondage

Dalaran, the city of magic, is home to all manner of spell casters from both the Horde and Alliance. Ancient tomes of immense power line every shop along with reagents of exceedingly rare and high quality which will suit the needs of any mage, druid or priest. However, if one seeks a less conventional solution to their problems there is another option in the Dalaran sewers. She is rumoured to be many things. A warlock of such depravity that not even her peers could stand her. A priestess who embraced the shadows with all of her being. A mage irreversibly corrupted by the void. Whatever and whoever she really is remains a mystery as being granted an audience with her is quite difficult.

Various scenarios could include:
- A worgen who is desperate to lift their curse, either because they are stuck permanently in their beastly form or they simply want to be 'human' again.
- A mage, priest or paladin seeking a mentor who end up being seduced by MC's dark ways.
- A scenario in which MC is actually a ward or captive of YC (for example, my blood elf warlock is captured by a night elf sentinel and indentured to be her companion on an important mission, where my warlock ends up gaining the sentinel's trust and potentially, her freedom).​

99408a3d1ff3f6ad8972fc75623be14b.jpg
Must Love Demons
Magical bondage - Servitude

While out collecting reagents in a treacherous area of the Broken Shore, a blood elf warlock comes across a strange sight: a demon hunter stuck in a magical trap. While exceedingly proficient at hunting demonic entities, each morsel of darkness a demon hunter absorbs makes them a little bit more tainted, which in turn causes some physical manifestations to occur. Demon hunters over time become susceptible to the same magic which affects their hellish prey but in a different way.

At first the warlock agrees to free the demon hunter without anything in return, until a different idea pops into their head. Among the most prestigious warlock clans, one's familiar is regarded as a visible sign of the warlock's power and aptitude. The more large and danger the demon, the more impression. With the key to rising the ranks quite literally trapped in front of them, the warlock decides a new unconventional familiar will surely impress their capricious peers! So they offer to help the demon hunter one simple condition: become bound together for a time as the warlock's familiar.

But what begins as an experiment between a wilful and caustic demon hunter, and their calculating master, may become complicated by feelings and adversaries along the way.

d58035a54942a642adf81a4e5220c874.jpg

Grave Whispers
Mind Control - Corruption

The Lich King was defeated and with his final death, the knights under his command were released from being enthralled. In the year following Arthas' demise, former Death Knights scarred both mentally and perhaps physically by their servitude begin to reintegrate back into society. A delicate tolerance passes over Azeroth, for the most part. Yet even bound as they were in undeath, some people are still distrusting and afraid, and not all homes can be returned to. Outcast death knights seek new lives elsewhere away from the family and friends who have shunned them. One such dubious knight returns home believing there is nothing left there for them as well. Until, of course, an old friend recognizes them and is unafraid of their new form. Perhaps with some link to their former life they can forge a new, better existence?

The Lich King was defeated, they said. But something else began to stir in the icy darkness. With Arthas' mantle undone, someone saw this as an opportunity to fill the void. Reports spread through the cities like vicious wildfire. Former Death Knights who have begun living peaceful lives again are turning rabid, enthralled, and those who resist this change do so painfully. Some say the Lich King never truly died, while others suspect another dark magic user has taken his place and reached into the minds of his army to put a leash on the undead once again.

As of yet unaffected by this new Master or Mistress, the former death knight feels duty-bound to assist. This time with an old friend by their side.​

✦ Finding a POW who was left for dead after a long and tiresome battle...

✦ Horde and Ally ambassadors try to 'play nice' during a summit...

✦ Something involving the San'layn/Darkfallen (vampiric blood elves)...​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom