Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master's Demonic Canary {<Nihil and Crimson>}

Thump. Thump. Thump. The thick, heavy beat of the houndsâ?? hearts had lulled Vepar to sleep hours before, and now those same beats woke her from her dreams. Yawning widely and covering her mouth with dainty hands the small succubus opened one emerald eye, smiling up at the hound whose face was suddenly above her. Giggling softly as his tongue ran from chin to forehead in one long stroke the small succubus wriggled, wrapping arms round the beastâ??s thick neck, snuggling into his warm, almost burning, hide.

The previous nights entertainments for her master had included the pleasuring of the two massive hounds that came to his call, and Vepar, no matter how well trained, found that her body was still slightly sore. Stretching kinks out of tight muscles she purred at the sharp, tingling pain running through her limbs, feeling the invisible bruises left by the houndsâ?? paws. Without a second thought she cast about, searching for the familiar energy signal of her master, eyes closed and body seemingly slumbering still as she focused. The boiling surge of energy was hidden from her for the moment, and she didnâ??t bother stopping her full lips from turning into a pout.

As always disappointed when he shielded from her, Vepar sighed and sat up, brushing a lock of raven hair from her eyes even as she felt the hounds shift, nuzzling her small body hard enough to nearly send her sprawling back onto the bed. Pushing them away playfully and stretching slowly and carefully her mouth opened wide in another large, cat-like yawn as she scanned the ceiling, managing to catch a glimpse of her cage.

â??Master,â? she purred, standing and stretching out her wings. â??Master, Iâ??m awake,â? Vepar trilled, turning in a full circle, straining her eyes to pierce the darkness that hid the majority of the massive room from her sight.

Even in the half light of her masterâ??s chambers the small succubus glowed, body wreathed in the energy sheâ??d stolen from one of the humans given to her for a meal. Her master made certain that she was well fed. Raven hair fell in waves to cover her slender back, curling into perfect ringlets at the ends, and shining like silk. The ebony tresses seemed to absorb the light, but the deep bruise purple and blue highlights shone like a perverted fire as she twisted. Pale flesh dusted with gold sheathed her limbs, the length of her legs left bare to the light, as well as her arms, the majority of her chest, and small stomach. With a practiced motion Vepar pulled dark locks over her shoulders, using the glowing darkness to cover bare breasts, though it did little good to hide the fact she was nearly nude. Wearing only a tiny skirt made of lace Vepar leaned down to make certain the strings connecting the cloth were tied tight, small bows running round her hips to keep the skirt in place, though it did slip down to hang from one hip.

Once again brushing a lock of raven hair from the glowing almond shaped eyes Vepar sank back to the bed with a sigh, idly playing with the bows on her skirt before a familiar tune began to roll through her chest. A moment later her lips parted and she began to sing, voice rising and falling in volume and pitch as words rolled from the tip of her tongue. When sheâ??d been human, Vepar had been a concubine, kept for her voice and abilities with her body, many of the same reasons Abadon kept her. As the song slowly sank to an end Vepar quickly launched into a new song, one of her own creation hailing her master and the legions he commanded, as well as his hounds. At the sound of the familiar tune the hounds both raised their heads, regarding the singing succubus with eyes the size of saucers, the thick lengths of their tails beginning to hit the bed as she leaned over and scratched behind their heavy ears.

â??Master should return soon,â? Vepar purred petting their heads after her song had ended.

A sudden spark of unholy energy burrowed its way into her senses, its appearance almost seeming to have been called to by her sweet singing. Within the great abyss of darkness that surrounded her bed, four burning white eyes slowly opened. Each eye writhed with fire like burning white coals. Her master then began to materialize before her.

Pain filled the world. A roar like a million monstrous creatures drowned out all her senses, and clouds of darkness stormed into the air. The twisted energy warped into reality like a descending blade, and every light that had ever existed was snuffed, every happiness was shredded, every quiet joy and instan of ecstasy was swallowed up and burned away.

A giant stooad at the threshold of the bed. It folded wings of tattered leather and darkness; wings that slipped between material and ether as if on fire. Two massive bull-like horns were snapped at the tips, smoke and ash venting forth from the hollow horns and from each exhauling breath he took. His body bled across the spaces of the room like an echo of a figure.
He was not real.
He was more than real.
He was rage given form.

The two hell hounds swiftly descended from the bed as their master insinuated himself upon the room, like an infection taking root. The demon prince tilted its head to one side, a mane of smoke and fire bellowing across his hunched back, and eyes that had never been human glared down at the small succubus and narrowed.

"Hello.... My little Bird....." He said, amused. His voice was like a thing of mingled screamsand the echoes of tortured souls, harmonized and directed through one throat.

Even before the first hint of his presence touched her mind, Vepar knew that her master was coming. As his hounds' heads rose, noses scenting the air, Vepar shifted, kneeling in the center of the bed as she eagerly searched the darkness for the even the tiniest clue as to where he would manifest.

Without warning the small succubus felt her heart stop, a sudden terror without thought forming in the center of her body, swelling to fill her entire being until she could barely force herself to remain in sight. Even as that sense of inhuman rage and terror built, Vepar felt a smile curl on her lips, eyes closing as she tilted her head back.

Just as suddenly as the terror at his approach appeared it was gone, leaving her body trembling, heart racing and swelling with joy at the knowledge that her master had returned.

"Master," Vepar purred softly as she watched him appear from the darkness, her eyes wide and face bright as she ran her eyes along His form lovingly. Suddenly dropping her eyes and body to the bed, she knelt before him for a moment, leaving her throat, spine, and wings open, knowing that, should he see fit, he could easily rip the wings from her body.

Only holding her position for a moment, Vepar suddenly uncurled, grinning up at him with a look of utter adoration on her face as she crawled to the edge of the bed, stretching her wings wide before suddenly launching herself into the air. Wings spread wide enough to rival any living creature on the earth, the thirty foot span of her dark wings caught the light, reflecting back the burning fire of her master's eyes as she circled his head. Each feather glittered in the light and Vepar couldn't resist the urge to giggle happily.

"Master, I've missed you," she purred, hovering before his face and lightly setting her small hands on his nose. Having intentionally shrunk down so that she was small enough to curl in his hands, Vepar couldn't resist the urge to greet her master.

Without hesitating the small succubus kissed the tip of her master's nose, suddenly rubbing her face against his rough, hot flesh with a happy purr that rolled through her entire body. Wings fanning his face with a light breeze Vepar grinned, rubbing her entire body against his cheek as she purred.

The demon paused, shadows shiftinh despite his stillness, and although his eyes had no pupil's the feeling that her master was watching her always dug its way into the back of the succubus' mind. His lipless maw then curled into a twisted smile, massive blood drenched teeth revealing themselves. "I've missed you too, my pet...." His words did not actually come to her ears; it bypassecd sound and arrived fully formed, like a migraine, in the centre of her brain.

He was a massive being, his body made of iron flesh; living warpstuff that writhed and tightened, swarming with fire and darkness. In every dimension he ghosted and hardened, then faded to smoke as if uncomfortable with solidity: burning with immaterial fires that flared not with light but with dark.

Smouldering emissions poured from his long limbs like steam from a smithy, each movement he made seeming to make the air itself bleed. He raised a hand to eye level so that she may perch herself upon him. " I trust you kept my pups company...."

Grinning happily at her master and alighting carefully in the precise center of his palm Vepar purred, looking down at the hounds from her perch. Shivering at the dizzying height as she realized once again just how massive her master was, the succubus turned to look into her master's eyes. "They are magnificent beasts, I'm happy that you allow me to play with them," she purred sweetly, brushing fingers through her dark hair with a grin.

With a thought, Vepar grew, lengthening herself a few more feet so that she could sit comfortably, though still look directly into her master's eyes. Horns curling at the front of her head, she idly ran small fingers along the glittering black lengths, testing the razor points to make certain that she'd not dulled them by accident.

"What has Master planned for his birdie today," she asked, voice a happy chirp as she wriggled playfully in his hand. "I have much energy since our last visit above, and many new ideas on how to spend it." Giggling softly, and looking for all the world like a small human child, Vepar grinned at her master again, knowing that the demon prince would no doubt be able to find yet another ingenious way to use her.

His twisted snake-like tongue slowly ran along his massive fangs. He peered down at her with lust and desire. He layed down upon the bed, still holding her in her hand. He slowly layed her down onto his exposed stomach.

He looked down at her, every exhale of breath spewing forth a fountain of ashes. A dull roar escaped him as h slowly stroked her head, petting her as if she were but a kitten, then relaxed against his bed. "I have many things in store for us tonight my pet, but for now I simply wish for you to use that lush body of yours upon mine...."

Shivering in delight as his fingers ran along her body, Vepar purred like a kitten, wriggling against her master's stroking fingers. Bumping her head against his palm and rubbing small cheeks against the pads of the digits, the succubus grinned and purred at her master, chirping softly as she stretched her body.

Limbs elongating and body swelling, Vepar allowed her for to stretch until she was nearly eight feet tall, an uncommon occurrence for a human, but the succubus stopped herself before she could grow any larger. Compared to her master she was still small, nearly tiny in comparison to his thirteen foot frame, and she'd stopped there because she knew how much her master enjoyed stretching her small body.

"As my master wishes," the bird chirped, shifting so that instead of sitting astride his stomach her legs straddled his hips. "Is there anything that master wishes of his bird first, any requests, or am I allowed to please you as I wish?"

Her master did not answer her at first, stretching his two enormous arms out and then resting them behind his head. "Do as you wish...." he simply told her, his burning eyes finally closing as he relaxed against the bed. It was not uncommon for her master to do this whenever he returned. He took this moment to relax and rest for a small period of time before he took control and did whatever he so wished with her.

Back
Top Bottom