Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F LITERATE 50/50 BDSM Long-Term Switch

SerenityAlec1

Planetoid
Ok, so, I have ONE slot open for a mostly smut themed RP focusing on BDSM. I typically do plot over smut (you may click on the link in my signature if you're interested in that) but I have been craving smut lately, so I will accept one partner for this unique type of roleplay.

Basics:
  • I will play both genders and all gender pairings
  • I prefer to play a switch, seeking a switch, dom, or sub, in that order of preference. I must insist though that even if you play a sub that you contribute to the plot and play a character with a backbone. This doesn't mean they have to be 'uppity', just that they aren't looking to my character to tell them what to do at literally all times.
  • BDSM IS NOT ABUSE. THIS WILL BE SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL at all times
  • Long-Term, 3rd Person, and Past Tense
  • For plots that may have BDSM added, please see my main RT, listed in my signature.
  • For my F-List, please see my signature. If it is not listed on my F-List then please ask me about it.
  • I favor these types of doms (whether I play it or not):
    • Caring
    • Strict
    • Daddy
    • Rough
  • If you have a plot you are interested in and it is fantasy or slice-of-life then please suggest it. The worst I can do is say no.
  • I prefer to roleplay over PM, but I will do a thread if you insist.
  • I will reply anywhere from thrice a day to once every two days, depending on several factors.
  • My responses will be anywhere from two paragraphs to six paragraphs on average, and my starters will be longer. I would prefer you give me the same basic range. If you tend to give less than 250 words or two meaty paragraphs per response, you might be better off not contacting me. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a must, however obviously we all make mistakes and minor ones or typos are acceptable.
  • I will tell you if I ever want to stop our roleplay, and for what reason.
  • When you PM me, please tell me the following. This is so that we can move the discussion along and make sure we would be a good fit.
    • Your preferred sexual role (switch, dom, or sub)
    • Your preferred gender pairing and gender of your character
    • Which plot/pairing of mine you like (in my signature, remember), or a suggestion or yours. If you can't decide, please at least give me a few options, not just a vague "I want to roleplay."
    • Your limits/kinks or a link to your F-List
    • Your general length per response (just a vague "3 para" or something will do)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom