Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My general failures

Thedawn

Lucifer
Banished
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Apparently if I try to start rps with people and they don't like the first idea they give up I try a rp with someone they don't like it but I enjoy it im a fuck up I can't do it right *sigh* journal entry over if this is considered hateful/toxic you can delete this[/BGCOLOR]

It's been like everyone that quits except for a few people even if it's their ideas

If I may?

I'm a very niche writer when it comes to my relaxed play. If someone comes to me with an idea, I expect it to be thought out to the point that they at least know how long term they want it to go. That doesn't always happen and to me that's a red flag. Sometimes people seem like they will be good matches when going over things but then the writing styles just don't mesh well and that's fine, it happens. But like dating, this is a numbers game. It takes a lot of searching and waiting to find someone you really mesh well with. Don't give up, just hang and wait. Good things will come in time.

Mmm except when people ask for cooperation and working on a idea yet will not do so? Yeahhh

I only take the not being able to rp right personally the rest is a annoyance

My issue is that when someone dosent enjoy the rp I don't care why the don't like it I just don't like the feeling of making someone disappointed or that they wasted their time even if they are so nice and polite

You can't please everyone. Your best bet is to find someone who does enjoy your style, and whose style you enjoy. Worrying over someone not enjoying the rp is a literal waste of your time.

Back
Top Bottom