Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Castlevania: A Not So Love Story

peachgane

A Cute Peach
I just binge watched Castlevania on Netflix and I love it dearly. I never played the games growing up, but now I really think I ought to. Anyway...

I'm looking to do some hateship rp with Trevor and Alucard. Honestly, I'm willing to play either of them. I just love their little quips and fights. I don't have a particular plot in mind but I'm hoping to find a partner to talk plot with. We can either do something set in canon or even an AU with them! I'd just like their dynamic to be the same.

So just a couple of things that I prefer:
  • I typically write at least two paragraphs. Please be willing to do around the same length as me per post so we both have good content to work with.
  • Please be willing to be active in coming up with plot elements as much as I am. With a story like this, to keep it going, we're going to have to come up with some conflict and interesting events and I'd like a partner that's willing to come up with ideas just as much as I am so it doesn't grow stale.
  • I write in third person, past tense. You don't have to copy this, but I won't write any other way.
  • I'd like to chat with you OOC so we can get to know each other while we RP! I have a discord we can talk or even RP on, just ask if you're interested.
If you're interested, just give me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom