Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for that spark

adreamer529

Super-Earth
Hi there. This will likely be a work in progress. I role play because it gets me away from reality, and my favorite thing in the world isn't reality. It's that feeling of some new spark, of falling head over heels for someone to the point that you feel like you are in another world. That isn't reality because it never lasts. Either it has to end or the slow cruel passage of time makes the feeling dissipate. Role playing gets me there, at least as much as it can be without being IRL. And to be honest, it can be damn close!

Update: 12/4/18. I could really use a few email friends to play with while I'm at work. If you are interested in what I have to offer PM me so we can email play! Also I now have discord working too! Both work!

You know what's really hot and goes very underappreciated on this site? Some stranger just jumping into a role play with you with absolutely no warning, no backstory, no hashing out plot, nothing. Why? Because I've noticed that people will spend all kinds of time working through the details of a story... then when it comes time to play it, turns out there just isn't a connection, or life gets in the way, or whatever, and it just fizzles. So whats the point? I'm into so many different potential roles and can be flexible. And the one thing I love is surprise. Twists in the stories. Finding out something new about YC. Let's bring that to real life. If anything in this thread motivates you or you just have an idea. PM me an opening. And let's just dive in. We will find out soon enough if it works.

I used to be fairly dominant. What male doesn't like the idea of a girl on her knees servicing him? But then I experienced being a sub IRL. Being the dom got old and boring, maybe as I've aged a little. I think I'm probably a switch who owns being a sub because it's so hard to find a goodDom . I can still pull off a good dom role for the right kind of girl. I have a specific style with it, but I can do it. But really, I've realized that I'm something like 60% sub, 40% dom.

As for what I like otherwise: No anime, I like real life pictures or gifs. I prefer to get pictures of my partners character on a regular basis, especially as outfits change, but I can probably live without that all the time. Yes, I'm really into clothes, sexy clothes, and sex partially or fully clothed. I like classy girls and maybe a little slutty. I like a role play thats slice of life, but slice of extreme life - the scenes and things we wish we could do but we can't in real life.

As for roles - as long as its slice of life modern, I really could care less. I'm not into inter-family relationships. I can take any basic premise and make it fun. Come at me with ideas, or if any of this seems appealing to you, just PM me and I'll figure something out, depending on how I feel at that moment.

I also don't have any set rules for "post-length" or that kind of garbage. If we are having a conversation, I don't need overlapping topics and to hear about how your hands continue to caress my own. However if there is some new scene, something new going on, or a length of time passes, yes, there should be something said. Sometimes I like narrative of your characters thoughts, sometimes there should be mystery. It all depends. Just be a good writer and make the story intriguing and we will both keep coming back.

Craving:
I'm looking for a slice of life RP with someone who will play as this NSFW faceclaim: Ann Angel Pictures at Coed Cherry
That site has more than enough outfits and pictures, and ideally the person opposite of me would select the outfits and show pics as the RP goes on, including every time the scene and she changes.
I don't necessarily have an opinion about the RP itself, whos the sub, whats the specific story... I just need one or two with that girl on the other end!

Also: it doesn't need to be her! Just a current craving.

Plots:
I have a few ideas in my head that have been floating around for a while. They range but have some common themes. If you want to surprise me with a start to any of these go for it. Or we can use it as a starting point and expand on it.

My New (Femdom) Girlfriend

This plot involves MC playing a fairly naive guy who meets and falls for YC who is along the lines of a femdom. It doesn't have to be literal but ideally your character would be the more dominant and manipulative type. The type of girl who flips the male dominant social norms on their head and isn't afraid to punish MC if and when he screws up. YC must expect the world from MC and not be afraid of losing him because she knows she can get someone better at any time.

My New (Findom) Girlfriend

This one is basically the same as the above except MC may be a little older and with a great career so YC decides to test the limits of his wallet. Maybe MC is a little more desperate and YC knows this. Aspects of both of these two can be folded together in the same story.

The Bitchy MILF

This one involves YC being a recently divorced suburban mom. She finally got out of her marriage with her selfish pig husband and decides she wants to date again. MC will be one (or many) of her suitors. Expect this time she decides she must have higher standards and a man who treats her right. She must expect a lot and wants everything to be about her for once.

The Attention Whore

YC is the ultimate attention whore. She dresses to get attention from men and can't help herself but to flirt, exchange numbers, and always have multiple men always chasing her down. MC will be the main one trying to woo her but obviously others are involved. The theme here is that MC can literally never give her enough attention on his own so she ends up cheating on him a lot, and turns it around and blames him for it.

Never Good Enough

This one is a bit of a reversal of the other plots. This time YC is the one who's a little more desperate and chasing after MC. MC will be very negative with YC always putting her down or being critical of her. He ends up slowly turning her into someone completely different than she was when they first met, whether it's because he actually wants that or is just for fun is to be decided. Chances are he may turn her back to how she was just because. This is just all about MC manipulating YC for no other reason than because he can and it's fun.

Getting Ahead

This one is a very long term RP that takes YC basically from college years through her 20s. One of those never ending roleplays.

YC is a girl who grew up very poor. She was never able to fit in with the popular crowd even once she matured into an incredibly sexy girl because she couldn't afford to hang with the popular crowd - couldn't shop at the stores they did and couldn't afford to go to the
(More to come)

You can see through some of these plots that I'm very into manipulation. It fascinates me what women will do to either get their dream man, or to get their way. I love the idea of a woman with her own hidden agenda and being crafty enough and sexy enough both to make it happen. PM me for more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom