Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moooooo~

MrPenguin

Supernova
Sam, the new owner of the wonderful Maryhill Farm, was examining his new land. The humid warm climate kept him in a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt. A cap was turned around on top of his short blond hair. His green eyes gazed at the last part of the farm, the barn. "Wonder how much fixing this old barn might need..." Sam thought outloud. His legs slowly moved towards the what seemed to be like 40 year old barn. The outside of the barn needed some repairs, that was for sure as panels on the roof were missing and paint chipped off.

Finally after getting an outer view of the building his hand rested on the handle of the barn door. Sam pulled with some trouble since of how old the doors were. Then with a creaking noise he could see into the dark barn. Eyes went left to right and back to left before entering. Oddly the inside of the barn was way much better than the outside, "Well, this is odd... It is like someone kept up with the inside of this place."

Aya was snuggled into the soft hay of the barn. her long brown hair fell into the pily of hay nearly getting invisible in there. her round eyes where closed and her mouth slightly open while she lslept. she wore a much too tight top at least for her chest with a cow printing on it. it loooked like it would burst every second.
a tight short jeans clung to her round butt a cow tail swished around lightly while she slept. murmurs could be heard as te first fow sunrays hit her face through the barn window

Sam blinked as he hears the noises, "Someone here?" He says as he continues into the barn to figure out where the noises came from. After a bit he merely shrugged and continues to search the barn to see what was inside it. His eyes went left to right looking at the barn's contents. It seemed like almost a normal barn except it seemed like to have furniture that a human might use. "Weird."

Aya yawned loudly nad sleepily then sat up givingup the fight against hte waking up "eww so early" she whined and dumply looked around with half lidded eyes not getting a thing though a person was just standing there in the mid of the barn. her hair was very long at least to her utt,. her breasts jiggled with fresh cow milk

Sam turns around to see her in the shadows. "Hey Miss...Why are you here?" Sam asked as he noticed her massive chest. 'Holy......are those real?' Sam thought as he headed closer to her. He didn't notice the horns nor the tail yet but, soon enough would.

she yelped and dived into her soft hay pile as if she could hide in tehre "hey who are you waht you do iny my home?2 she asked scared. she ashook little which made her cow bell ring slightly with her trembling

Sam looks at her as she falls down, "Your home? Miss I bought this farm." Sam said to her trying not to cause an argument. "Why on Earth are you in a place like this anyways?" Sam reached his hand softly towards her to help her back up.

though he wanted to pull her up she didnt raise any higher then on all fours "you bought this?" she asked stunned and looked up to him. her cow bell rang again "how did you do that?" she asked puzzled and sat on her butt while she looked up

"Well, kind of simple really, you buy the property from the former owner and that is how. So, why are you here?" Sam said to her sitting down close to her. He still didn't take much notice to her horns or tail.

"i belong here i was born here raised here and live here. i gove much more milk then the other cows" she stated alittle proud of herself and gave him a kind smile "and it tastes little better...i think so atleast"

"Wait.....Milk?" Sam asked curiously as he looked at her breasts. "Cow? You don't look like a cow." Sam said to her very confused with this lady he was talking to. "Well...I'm Sam. I guess since you don't have anywhere else to go you can still stay here."

"and whats with those?" she pointed at her horns and finally at her tail "i think i look like a cow enough to be one" she stated and smiled happily. "yes i give milk like a cow and i actually would like to stay here...people dont really like me"

Sam blinked as he noticed the horns. "Wow...Those real?" Sam rubbed them and then rubbed her tail to confirm it being real. "They don't like you? You seem like a nice person." Sam said with a smile. Sam looked at her for a moment. "So you give milk eh? So I'm guessing you really need to be milked right now huh?" Sam said as it seemed awkward that he'd might have to milk her. Unless she could do it herself.

she sat back what made the bell around her neck ring and her breasts sway heavily "well you know it is weird to not look like a human so they think you are weird...and they dont want to alk to you or meet you. they look at you with a strange cold glare i dont like that. she murmured then looked up at him "well i could use a milk...to be hinest if its too full it kinda hurts me" she admitted sadly

Sam listened to her for a bit, "Well, you don't seem too weird. In fact you are quite nice." He said with a smile. Then he blinked as he heard how she needed a milking. "Ok...." With that he spotted the bucket and slowly went to it. Looking back at her he nervously came back with the bucket. "Well.... Are you ready?" He asked her as he waited for her to take her top off so he could start.

"yes sir" she made a playful salut and then took of her top freeing her tits which bounced heavily when they were freed form the top. "phew what a relief" she sighed then crawled over to the bucket just to look up at him expectingly when she rreached him. "ok you can go ahead sir i guess yuo know what to do?"

Sam was amazed at how bigger they looked when out of the top. Then she came closer to him waiting to be milked, "Yes, I do know what to do. You can just call me Sam ya know." He said with a smile before reaching each hand to both breasts. His fingers went to her nipples as he at first began to rub around it to coax the milk out. Then he began pinching at the nipples to carefully squeeze the milk out.

The nipples got slightly stiff with the teasing just like the nipples of a normal human would but as soon as he pulled and squeezed on them sweet warm milk gushed out of her nipples and into the bucket "ah its so much it really gushes out" she said stunned and looked down at her own massive chest amazed by the amount she could produce

Back
Top Bottom