Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fandoms and Plots

Xynnic

Moon
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction and fandoms/characters I like to play against
Part 2: Original Characters
Part 3: Plots!

Hello there! My name is Kitty or Kit Kat. I used to be a regular around these parts, years ago. I finally decided to make my way back here from other websites.

Please be sure to read this post!! I will be uninterested if you don't! ♥

If you're interested in writing with me, you're free to let me know through my Inbox, a post on this thread, etc.

I tend to write female characters and enjoy writing my females against males. I am, however, open to female x female role plays, but that is much less common.

Onto the fun stuff!

Fandoms:
  1. My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Kingdom Hearts
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. RWBY

Currently, those are my go-to fandoms, in order of preference, but I am open to others!

Characters I play are mainly OCs, but I am willing to play other characters if the plot needs them!

Characters I enjoy playing against:
Villains

Dabi ; Overhaul/Chisaki Kai ; Chronostasis/Hari Kurono ; Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura ; Twice/Jin Bubaigawara ; Himiko(Male OR female) ; Mr Compress/Atsuhiro Hako ; Villain!OC(I REALLY want an OC villain right now tbh?? I love well designed or written ocs!! <3)

Pro Heroes

Eraserhead/Shouta Aizawa ; Hawks ; Present Mic/Hizashi Yamada ; Ingenium/Iida Tensei ; Pro-Hero/Sidekick!OC

Students

Bakugou Katsuki ; Shouto Todoroki ; Monoma Neito ; Ingenium/Iida Tenya ; Hitoshi Shinsou ; Student!OC
Ardyn Izunia, Ravus Nox Fleuret, Nyx Ulric, Ignis Scientia, Prompto Argentum, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Cor Leonis, Titus Drautos, Gladiolus Amicitia, etc! Just ask!
Honestly, the cast is HUGE. Just suggest!
Suggest!
Villains

Mercury Black, Adam Taurus, Roman Torchwick, Villain!OCs.

Hero-wise, suggest them to me! I like almost everyone, including Qrow and Ironwood. The only character I dislike is Jaune. No offense, but he's just...No, I can't with him.

My original character for My Hero Academia will be listed here, but you will have to ask about my other fandom OCs unfortunately!

0tBv8tX.png
Sidekick / Hero Name: Blader
Aliases: Shitblader, little shit, little bitch.
Blood Type: B-Negative
School: UA / Yuuei Alumni
Quirk: Bladeshift

Relatives
Father: Satoshi Miyoshi
Mother: Hanako Miyoshi
Uncle: Hiroshi Yamamoto
Aunt: Aikiko Yamamoto
Cousin(s): Phyre Yamamoto

Quirk Explanation: Bladeshift is a quirk that allows Fuuka to shift parts of her body into a bladed weapon that can cut through most things. She can use any part of her body and shift it into a blade.

Personality: Fuuka is a little shit. She tends to be rude and rash in her decisions. Despite this, she can be kind, despite the fact that she tries super hard to hide any acts of kindness. She makes very little as a hero, due to this, but she hardly minds and even picked up a second job as a barista. Fuuka has an adoration for coffees and teas, so she really likes where she has her second job.

Quick History: Fuuka's parents were a couple of villains that were arrested when she was about five years old. They had only been minor criminals, but they had been abusive parents. She was taken away by parental services and ended up adopted by her mother's sister and her husband. They hardly treated her like a child, and more like a burden that had been set on them. They lorded over her the fact that her parents had been villains, and that continued on until present day.

After a few years, they adopted their own daughter, and she was treated like a queen. Fuuka was much closer to her than to her surrogate parents. When Fuuka Yamamoto grew older, she decided to take on her deceased parents' family name of Miyoshi. The fact that she was the daughter of two villains was never a burden lifted from the young woman's shoulders.

After Fuuka graduated from Yuuei, she went on to become a sidekick under a little-known hero for a few years until now. She currently works two jobs. One is a barista at a popular coffee shop near U.A. She is also a hero of course, but as mentioned, she makes very little as a hero. Even now, the woman's foster parents have control over her. She sends them money on a consistent basis, to try and keep them from making good on their threats to destroy her career.

Okay, now plot-wise I have several ideas that include Dabi. I have one or two that include Overhaul/Chisaki Kai. I have other plots, but you'll have to ask. I will update with them

Last edited:
♡ Looking. I have a few people to get back to, but still looking.

♡ Looking once more! ♡

Please do not come to me with anything off of this list, I tend to be uninterested if you don't bother to read my post.

Back
Top Bottom