Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Consolation Prize (Kara x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
c6559b995d4a7f18d51f451b64db4d97.jpg

"Nobody Move, this is a robbery!" Shouted Taro. He was dressed more like a rock punk then a super villain in his leather jacket and pants. The teller and security looked at him quizzically at first, then he shot lightning fro his finger tips knocking out the guards. "Like I said this is a robbery. You open the safe, you empty the drawers into this bag," he said. As he was barking orders a teller hit a button to activate the silent alarm. Both the police and local super heroes would be notified without Taro's notice.

[IMG='width:332px;']https://pre00.deviantart.net/79c5/th/pre/i/2017/069/8/2/femboy_blonde_by_parapatter-db1op0p.png[/IMG]

Edward Krinkleton was flying through the air. Nobody knew his name was Edward though. They knew him as Captain Spark. He wore a sparkly gold unitard with his fingernails painted pink. His ears were pierced and he had pink frosted tips on top of his hair. He wore pink lipstick but he was very muscular. His biceps and pecs stuck out of his unitard. Showing off to the world. He had been looking for some crime when he heard the silent alarm. His eyes looked up and he immediately flew towards the alarm and looked around as he arrived into the bank. He then saw Taro and narrowed his eyes. "Step away from the teller and put your hands in the air." He said softly.

Taro had to do a double take. At first he mistook spark for one of those athletic lesbian woman. When he realized it was a guy, if you could call him that, he smirked smugly. "Or what girly? You going to tickle me into submission? I doubt you could even muster a decent punch. Tell you what, I'll give you one free hit," said Taro. He clearly underestimated Captain Spark. But seriously, how could he not? He even dropped his hands to his side and stuck out his chin in challenge.

He walked up to him and looked into his eyes. He raised a brow as he listened to him and his eyes narrowed slightly. "I will have you know I have super strength. I'm from Martopia." He said angrily. He then heard him speak about how he looked and he glared and flew into the air. He then sped at him quickly and punched him in the face with the strength of a goat. He was obviously holding back as he did not want to kill Taro. He landed on the floor and looked into his eyes.

Taro was sent flying out the window and crashed into the street. A look of pure shock was on his face. That hurt, but his pride was wounded more! "Shit, this job went tits up fast," he muttered. The electric bandit then fled the scene. But he didn't try to get away. He fled down into an alleyway full of aluminium trashcans and metal fire escapes. He then waited. Taro would avenge his humiliation and show that pretty boy who is boss.

Edward smiled at the people in the bank as they thanked him. "It's no problem honestly." He said softly and then helped them fix their broken windows. He then left and began to make his way home. He walked away and hummed softly. His apartment was right beside the alley so he would walk by Taro. He had changed into his human clothes but he still had the same hair and other things as his superhero ego.

Taro waited and waited and then waited some more. "Seriously? When is that jack ass coming here to catch me?" he asked himself. When he gave up and was about to leave he saw a man in that same goofy hair and same smug smirk walk by without a care in the world. Without a word Taro stepped behind Edward and punched him in the back. The moment he touched he shocked Edward with a large dose of electricity, the same amount a taser or stun gun uses to incapacitate a person.

Edward would be awake and still speak, but moving would be impossible now. "Come on kid. You cost me a huge score. I am going to take it out of your ass," said Taro hefting Edward over his shoulder and walking into another alley to get some private time. "You are lucky I like boys. Or I would of done worse," he said fondling Edward's ass as they walked.

Edward gasped as he felt the other man shock him. He cried out in pain and closed his eyes tightly. He fell down and looked up at the man above him and his eyes showed surprise. How had he known who he was. And what was he planning to do with him. He looked fearfully until he heard him speak. His eyes widening. He heard him say he was going to take it out on his ass and the young hero whimpered softly. "Please let me go. I just did what I was supposed.

He felt him pull him up and closed his eyes in fear. He tried to move away or get out of his grip but nothing worked. He felt tears of frustration form in his eyes. "I'm screwed.' He thought to himself as the man brought him into the alleyway. He felt him fondling his ass as he moved and groaned a little.

"Would you just calm down already. It is just sex, I'm not going to actually hurt you. Hell, you might even like it. I bet you are," said Taro. He walked into a side door to a tiny room ad shut it behind them. The room a=had a bed and an end table. He dropped Edward on to the bed and started pulling his pants down.

He looked at him and looked around. He heard him speak and shook his head. "No I went not c-calm down. Let me go and then I will." He said angrily. He then saw them going into the room and his eyes widened. He looked back at Taro and gasped as he dropped down onto the bed. He looked around until he felt him pulling at his pants. He began to fight him as his heart raced. "No!"

"No? this guy doesn't say no. Your body is more honest," said Taro. He removed his gloves and grabbed Edward's semi hard cock in a soft grip. He started to stroke the shaft gently and kiss along the base and sides. Edward would start to get some movement back in his arms and legs, but Taro could just shock him again. "I love playing with boys. Just relax hero, you are going to cream in my hot little mouth. Think of it as your reward for saving the bank," said Taro with a snide tone. He then took Edward's tip into his mouth and began to suck and swirl his tongue like it was a lolipop. The man bobbed his head down to take the length then came back to the tip.

He looked at him as he spoke. His chest rising and falling quickly as he did so. He then gasped as he felt his hand touching his cock. He looked down at it and looked at him. His teeth gritted. "Let me go...or so help me." He said angrily. He noticed that he could move his limbs and he looked at them. He then looked back to Taro and began to fight him even harder. He shivered softly as he heard him speak. "I am no boy." He said softly and narrowed his eyes at him. "And I will not commit such a foul act." He said softly. He then felt his mouth on his cock and closed his eyes as he could feel him kissing it. He then felt him putting his cock in his mouth and his eyes widened as he did so. He began to fight him trying to get lose. "Let me go." He said angrily as he could feel him bobbing his head on his cock. He tried to sit up straight and get lose but he knew he could stop him. His breathing was already quickening.

Upon hearing this Taro became even more enraged. "What? I'm not good enough for you? You fucking nerd," said Taro. He removed his pants and underwear then discarded them. "Change of plans, you are going to fuck my ass. That way if you tell anyone I'll say you held me down and raped me. That will ruin your hero reputation. You fucking nerd," said Taro.

Taro gave Edward a little shock to keep him from escaping. He then straddled the hero lining up Edward's hard and slippery cock with his back door. Then Taro shifted his weight onto his rear, truly sitting on the Edward's lap, taking it all the way inside, and letting out a gasp of victory. Like some one fitting into a pair of jeans one size too small.

Edward looked at him as he heard him speak. He shook his head. "Oh no...please." He said softly. He then watched him discard them. He looked at his body slightly blushing. He listened to him speak and looked into his eyes. "Please I know you can be good..." He said softly and shivered slightly as he looked around.

He felt him shocking him again and he screamed from the pain. He then gasped as he felt him straddling him. He closed his eyes and felt him sliding onto his cock. He gasped and shivered from how it felt and his toes curled slightly as he groaned from the feeling. He looked into his eyes and breathed shakily.

"Be good? Honey, I am fucking GREAT!", said Taro. He then began riding Edward like he was a Station. Taro would clench on the upstroke ad relax on the down stroke. He started slow and rhythmic at first, letting his body get used to Edward's size. "Be honest, I saw how you looked at me. You want this," added Taro as he started to ride Edward faster and faster. His careful control being replaced by blind need and desire. His own cock becoming rock hard as he rode faster an faster.

Edward gasped as he felt him beginning to move up on his cock and come back down. He felt his body rising from the pleasure that was going through him. He began to breathe quickly as he felt him riding him. He looked at Taro and shivered. He tried to speak but what came out was more breathless pants as he clenched his toes tightly. "W-why?..I-I did what I n-needed to do to s-save those people." He finally managed to say but his eyes were closed tightly as he could feel his cock twitching a little. He whimpered and shivered as he couldn't help the pleasure coursing through his loins.

Taro was getting annoyed. "Here I am giving you the gift of my ass and you complain?! I don't do this for everyone you know Now fucking enjoy it!" shouted the robber. He was blushing with embarrassment at that statement. He simply rode harder to do rising frustration. He felt Edward's hot dick impaling into hiss depth's and hitting his love button. Taro's own cock sprang at full attention and balls starting to swell.

Edward felt him going at him and listened to him. "I know you are mad but please...." He felt his breath jolt as Taro went at him. He clenched to the sidewalk. His back was beginning to scrape from the feeling. "Is this really about the robbing bank?" He said softly shivering as he did so. "If it is..you can have my money."

Taro kept riding Edward. He started to slow down and take Edward's cock all the way to the base. In a mixture of anger and lust he said,"Money? oh no this is no longer about money. You are going to come inside me Hero," said Taro. Edward was no longer paralyzed from Taro's shock power. He leaned down bringing their faces close to each other."Cum for me," he said in a husky tone then kissed Edward on the mouth. It was a passionate and hungry kiss.

Edward looked into his eyes and felt him continuing to ride him. His cheeks were red and he looked away as he felt him hitting his base. He bit his lip and his head went backwards from the feeling. He heard him and shoot his head. His breathing was ragged. "No...Please don't make me..." He said softly. He then felt him kissing him and he heard him speak. He spasmed slightly and came harshly panting as he kept his lips on Taro's.

Back
Top Bottom