Fx Male A little more story, please?

LittleMissAna

Innocent Deviant
Withdrawn
Hello all, and welcome to my first request thread! As much as I have been loving the roleplays I have been doing on this site, I have a lot of spare time and need more partners!

I want to start off by saying that my ideal role will be at least 60/40 story to smut. Hey, I wouldn't be on a website that allowed adult content if I didn't want smut, but pure smut can get incredibly boring.

Although I have always loved playing submissive characters, I have decided that switch or dominant characters are just as fun for me. My sexual interests and kinks are top secret, so you better PM me with the proper clearances if you want to find out!(I'm just a little shy!) All I will tell you is that some of my kinks are at the far end of the BDSM spectrum, but nothing too extreme.(In my opinion!)

At this time I don't have any specific pairings that I am dying to try, but I do have interests I would like to share:

Fantasy- There's nothing better than a good ol' fashioned adventure! Kings, magic, castles, monsters to slay!(Or possibly fuck.)

Science Fiction- I loooovvvveee Sci-Fy!(Sci-Fi? Scy-Fy? I don't claim to know...) Space pirates, battles, aliens to defeat!(Or possibly fuck.)

Military Themes- I have only done a few of these, but it was a whole lot of fun! I'd be excited to try out some new roles like this especially in a Sci-fy setting. Guns, action, and bad-guys to fight! (Or possibly fuck.)

Thank you for quickly skimming over my request thread! If anything I mentioned sounds like fun, please send me a PM so we can have some fun!

I have decided that the abbreviation for science fiction is Sci-Fi and the only reason I thought it was Sci-Fy is because that's what the TV channel is called.

Also, bump!

Bumpy bumpy. Currently craving fantasy themes, mostly because of Game of Thrones.

Back
Top Bottom