Fx Any Looking for some cooperative storytelling, humiliating themes (FxAny, but female writers only)

Sphinx

Planetoid
So, this requires some explanation
I find myself with one or two slots still open for RP, and I wanted to seek out something to scratch a rather particular itch. I've mostly played FxF scenes for, well, many years. Recently, however, a friend talked me into trying something new and I found myself enjoying it way more than I thought I would. We were doing one of our usual FxF wrestling RPs, she was going to be losing, and she asked if we could include some male NPCs for the fight's "aftermath." The focus was still very much on the two women, and I'm normally not into guys, but for some reason I really liked the way it played out. The next game we played, we both got really into it, and the story ended up involving both of our wrestling characters dominated by male audience members, and I haven't been able to get ideas like that out of my head ever since.

Before I go on, let me reiterate: I'm only looking for female writing partners. I'm not going to let myself feel bad about ignoring you if you ignore that part when you contact me.

Threads are preferable, but I might do messages for a good enough story. I already have a couple of those going though and wanted more threads.

The basics
So, here's what I'm looking for in general: I'll have a main female character and you'll have a main female character, but we would be jointly telling a story about the terrible things that befall those characters, and I'm very open about what we can include for the antagonists: could be men, monsters, futas . . . hell, I'm even open to trying out a story or scene that involves tentacles. Two women, bad things happen to them, we tell the story -- that's the gist.

Kinks
Some of these are not my usual kinks but unique to this particular topic:
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Some kind of struggle
  • Non or dub-con
  • Bad ends
  • Sexy outfits
  • Image references/face claims for our characters
  • Cum-related kinks
Story hooks
I'm open to several, so long as they involve what I've discussed above.
  • A pair of superheroines (canon or original) who bite off more than they can chew against an invading force.
  • Paranormal investigators who get in over their heads.
  • A pair of wrestlers on a tag team who face off against a pair of superior opponents.
  • A pair of vampires who challenge a rival clan and fail.
  • Fantasy setting gladiators where a "thumbs down" from the Emperor means something less honorable than a warrior's death.
  • Two warring fantasy characters, one of whom attempts to summon help to fight the other, but the spell backfires and the summoned creature turns on them both.

I've got room for one more: craving superheroines or wrestlers.

One more MCU story related to this would be amazing, particularly centered on Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, or Black Widow, though open to other ideas.

Survived a rough mini-mester and looking for another story like this one. I've had good luck with short-term stuff on F-List, but I'd love to see this play out on the forums, maybe with a dice system of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom