Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I can show you the world...

DuskyPrincess

Planetoid
So before I go into my ideas, I suppose I should tell you a few basics about myself. I'm a dark skinned busty girl and like to write as such. I enjoy writing interracial stories, with one or both parties gently and enjoyably losing their innocence. Age difference is an interesting topic to explore, but not obligatory. I don't mind a little light bondage, and perhaps some embarrassment, but no major humiliation. And no pain, anal, or "bathroom stuff." As far as violence, before and after the "bedroom scenes," but not during, and not involving the bedroom participants as antagonists. And my preferred writing stage is in the forums. I also prefer gentleness and easing into the sexy spots, not rushing them.

I enjoy writing in all genres, from "real life" to steampunk. I will consider writing fandom, but I am probably going to pass on writing fan fiction I'm not familiar with. And I'll probably pass on writing the superhero genre, as my past experiences make me feel potential cowriters are more interested in all powerful superheroes rather than a good story.

Now, as far as writing goes, I do believe, especially at the beginning, that several paragraphs are necessary to flesh things out. But as the story progresses, I don't believe it is always necessary to give three or four paragraphs in response. Sometimes, a single line or two works best. Not always, mind you. But sometimes.

So I thought I would divide my ideas into four categories. The first category will be a "broad brush" idea. The second category will be a collection of pictures, such as scenes from movies, etc., that I hope might spark a pm with a "Hey, what do you think about this" concerning a certain picture.

The third category is going to be a link to certain stories which, although some may not be the best written, still managed to stir my interest, as it were, and which might lead to some interesting roleplaying post.

And the fourth category will be some specific ideas.

And the caveat with all four categories is that they fall within the boundaries I set at the beginning.

Okay, my broad strokes idea is that I create a world, and you write a character who goes through it. The world could be steampunk, fantasy, technological/magic mashup,...we'll decide together.

Okay, my second category of images to inspire a story are as follow:

2aba7-maskofzorro2.jpg

36fa31b7be3fb55c65b29ffd09d81570.jpg

Monster17sept2012es.png

23ef91fbb67828e2d77b5e5433081277--kong-movie-jessica-lange-king-kong.jpg

155563_full.jpg

tumblr_mh2iaxteaG1qfbon7o1_1280.jpg

Okay, third category, stories that I like that might inspire a good RP session. I will admit, that a couple may not have been the best written, and maybe I wouldn't want everything that happened to happen to a character I wrote, but they still "sparked my interest," as it were

Second Base

Caribbean Vacation

The Fixer

Tutor

The (Alien) Blind Date

The photograph session

Lost Top At a Pool Party

My Mom The Stripper

This isn't even close to al the stories I enjoy, but they came to mind when I started making a list. If one inspires an idea, drop me a line.

Okay, now my specific story ideas:

1) Four teens, one nonwhite young woman and three white guys, have been best friends since she moved in to the neighborhood. They were all pretty geeky until they all turned 18 in their senior year, and then SHE became hot, and became noticed outside their circle. Afraid of losing her friendship, one of the guys comes up with a plan to subliminally reinforce her friendship with them. But then they decide they should try to see how far they can go, This will be a slow moving story, with plenty of false starts and reversals,.

2) Same set up as above, except the group finds itself endowed with powers of some sort, be it magic, mental or superpowers.

3) The dark skinned daughter of one of a group of poker buddies ends up playing in her father's stead, and somehow the game becomes strip poker.

4) A woman of color in her late twenties to early thirties loses her top while in a pool with her white male co-workers. What happens next? Note: slowly development expected

5) Same scenario as above, except the guys are in their late teens, and ae from the neighborhood

6) Honey, I shrank the kids. More specifically, I shrunk my next door neighbor's daughter (and friends?) to less than a foot tall

7)Favorite TV show/movie takes a naughty turn

8) A massage between friends becomes very friendly (this is another one that will require patience, and maybe even multiple massage sessions)

Just to re-emphasize, things will develop slowly in the story, I prefer writing in the forums, and no rough stuff, like grabbing the back of the head and forcing things. Feel free to drop me a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom