Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is there some reason staff cannot be contacted with questions? What are they even here for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

Planetoid
I do not see any reason behind staff other than getting a pretty little gold crown if I cannot even pm any of you with concerns well after post three. This is ridiculous.

How is someone supposed to get any help if someone, even staff is rude if you cannot even contact staff?

You keep telling me to contact you, but its not allowed. My abilities are restricted.

@Sailing Sam no you have to contact them first, and they can respond. Until 24 hours/3 posts have passed.

I'll try to work in a staff-target exemption eventually. Right now it's just a blatant block.

No you cannot contact staff with problems but they can reply and be hella rude to anything you say on the site.

At any time you could have pmmed me to deal with this like a real moderator, but you wanted the drama so you restricted my access. No publicity is bad publicity right?

I'm going to only ask this once. I want a moderator to pm me to deal with this. I will not engage in your game any longer. Either talk to me with respect, or do not talk to me at all. If you have a problem with that, than use your happy ban hammer. Im not going to apologize for expecting respect.

I got this pm. I'd like to try and settle this over pms. There is no point in continuing the type of discourse we have going on publically.

I apologize to those who had nothing to do with this, whose time was wasted with this.

I'm going to only ask this once. I want a moderator to pm me to deal with this. I will not engage in your game any longer. Either talk to me with respect, or do not talk to me at all. If you have a problem with that, than use your happy ban hammer. Im not going to apologize for expecting respect.

You insinuate people are mentally challenged and demand respect.

Your idea of respect seems to be a lopsided asskissing.

At any time you could have pmmed me to deal with this like a real moderator, but you wanted the drama so you restricted my access. No publicity is bad publicity right?

You are not under any limitations that any other user with the same account age does not also have.

Vekeseid, I am not going to play this game with you anymore. You obviously dont know how to do anything but bully, and send a lesser moderator to deal with trying to sort out your mess. Either pm me and talk to me about this issue in private, or find someone else to give you the drama you so desperately seem to crave because IT WILL NOT BE ME.

@blackrose

Your temper has gone far enough. Your irritation and complaints have been noted and the owner said he would work on a way for new members to be able to at least contact staff should they need to. As far as being rude to you, if you can provide proof of someone being rude, report it and it will be dealt with. However, at the moment the only things rude going on right now is you. You are acting like an entitled teenager and not like an adult. Things are being worked out and fixed as they come up but nothing is instantaneous. Unless you intend to be the one to do all coding for this site, then drop the attitude. He is doing what he can to fix issues that come up without help, theres is literally no reason to act like you are, none whatsoever.

No one wants to start drama. No one wants to keep drama going. At least, so you say, so if thats true then let him work on the problem without barking at him like you're paying him to do something.

The fact you cannot even see your precious owner started this, and everything I said is true is laughable. Your owner is rude, and your staff is rude, and YOU are rude. He refuses to speak to me, Vekseid caused this whole thing. He is the one acting like a child.

You implemented your policies because you want this kind of thing. You engage in this because it gets you attention. You're a bunch of little children.

From what I am aware there is a requirement of three posts that have to be made across the forum as well 24 hours have passed you can make PMs and have full access to the forum, it's actually really simple. You have 31 posts all you needed to do was just wait out the 24 hours but from what I've seen all you've been doing is ranting and putting blame elsewhere when you should really take your behavior into account. You are not helping matters. If you don't like this place no one is stopping you from finding another. You don't want drama and yet you seem very much involved in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom