Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why was one of my posts deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

Planetoid
One of the questions I asked was why you have to do so much to be a member here. The other question was about flood control. In case you are mentally challenged, that is two different subjects, not one.

Your question was already answered.

There isn't a significant flood control on replies. Only new threads, because people like you were spamming new threads rather than posting in other peoples'.

I was not spamming. I was asking real questions. You are being a jerk. You never answered my questions, and you have been rude. I have every right to ask why I have to jump through hoops in order to play, and I have every right to know why you have a moronic ten minute flood control.

You were tech or something from Guilty Pleasures right, I shouldn't be surprised that someone associated with them was like this.

It is obvious you dont want a roleplaying site, you just want power, or you would have requirements that actually allowed role playing.

If you had taken time to read his replies or two read the site-wide announcement posted above, you'd see he both answered your questions and the explanation for why this is happening. He does not "want power" and that's the furtherest from the truth that you can get. He's not being a jerk. You're the one overreacting when now three staff have tried to explain the reasoning behind these new requirements. There are zero issues that people have with this, except for you.

All he obviously cares about is power. He does not care at all about new members. I asked two different questions. I should have been answered with respect. I was not. I was talked down to. He was rude and snarky more than once.

You have been just as rude to me as he has. Not a single person has welcome me. I have just been told I should have to wait ten minutes to post something and I cannot contact staff about how rude staff is being to me. This is just stupid.

And I feel you're the one being rude. "OMG I have to make three posts and I can't make new threads one after the other! Just because someone was getting harassed is no excuse!"

I hosted GP - on my dime, until they decided to leave this Spring. Then they found out it was more complicated then they thought and you know how that ended.

I was never their 'tech', nor at all involved in their drama until they decided to make me the subject of it.

I have posted well beyond three posts. You are a rude, sarcastic, jerk. You have not treated me with respect. You made GP staff look nice and polite. Seriously. I have no problem with post count. You just dont allow me to actually freaking post anything.

So you come to a new place and start yelling at the people that run it within the first hour of being here? No one is stopping you from role playing. You can now post PM's You can make a request thread and everything else the site has to offer. I was going to welcome you but then I saw your other posts, acting in such a way might turn people off it certainly does me. You are basically insulting the site owner, maybe take a step back take a breath and de-stress. No one owes you anything, give respect, get respect. A little patience also goes a long way.

Did it ever occur to you, that people come here to role play, not to be talked down, accused of Spam when all they want is answers, and to have to be subjected to rudeness from the guy who runs the place? Seriously why am I even bothering?

No I cannot post pms, nor can I pm a moderator to deal with my issues. The moderators instead are being rude and restricting my access.

I am owed respect, and I was shown NONE. Absolutely none. Why would I want to subject myself to that anyway?

You have been given answers. You have not been talked to. If anything you're the one who has shown disrespect. As of now I am closing this thread due to hostility and negativity.

All he obviously cares about is power. He does not care at all about new members. I asked two different questions. I should have been answered with respect. I was not. I was talked down to. He was rude and snarky more than once.

Rose, this is my house. You are a guest, and you are getting mud on my floor. I've been getting no small amount of flak for doing this, so I may be a bit on edge. It's still my house.

Meanwhile this site has been getting more new introductions in the past few days than most forums have seen over the course of their entire existence. Most new members have been understanding and friendly, but my staff have been stretched thin.

So you come to a new place and start yelling at the people that run it within the first hour of being here? No one is stopping you from role playing. You can now post PM's You can make a request thread and everything else the site has to offer. I was going to welcome you but then I saw your other posts, acting in such a way might turn people off it certainly does me. You are basically insulting the site owner, maybe take a step back take a breath and de-stress. No one owes you anything, give respect, get respect. A little patience also goes a long way.

There's a one-day time limit too, so she needs to wait a bit before sending PMs. To be fair, I'd be happy to facilitate speeding that along if someone asked nicely.

I am owed respect, and I was shown NONE. Absolutely none. Why would I want to subject myself to that anyway?

This site has no ads, I'm not even selling your eyeballs. Disrespect would be banning you, or giving you a pass when other new members this past week have gone through the process without incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom