Mx Female Lucifer's Lustful Request! (Warning: NSFW!!)

Tyrone The Stallion

Lustful and Sadistic
Well. Time to update my Request Thread ...(again)!

15632987.gif

PRESENTATION
First, let me introduce myself, once again. I'm Tyrone Tha Stallion. (Not related to rapper, Nor I'm I particularly a fan, actually.) Now, that being said, you may simply call me Tyrone, your lustful Demon. I'm 30+ as of now, and I've been Roleplaying for several years. Not sure how long anymore... But, since then, it has definitely become an addiction to me. Even though my full-time job takes most of my precious time away from Roleplaying, I still try to keep up with what I now consider as one of my favorite hobbies to secretly partake in. I consider myself a writer for fun, and a pretty decent and literate Roleplayer with a slight handicap as English isn't my first language. But hey… bear with me, guys! I'm not too bad!

4688a7c661deac32c171a68e25e816da.gif

The More, The Better
Now, I'm not really that picky in this period of time, when it comes to post lengths. I'm pretty much busy and don't have too much time to consistently pull out novellas. Though, I usually love nice and detailed replies - with enough substance and thought to stir the imagination. Knowing that, I now ask of you too, at the very least, to send a well-detailed paragraph. I expect not only reactions from your character, but actions as well. One way Roleplays aren't fun for anyone. You can then expect two, or up to four paragraphs from my side... Well, depending on what I am given. In the best of all worlds, I hope to find a writing partner that is creative, and both engaged and just fun to hang around with.

24858211.gif

Actual Cravings:
So, lately, I've found myself enjoying Non-con. Bondage. And Rough Sex. All together. Or amongst many, many others. However, it is without saying that this post will mainly involve those three Kinks. In other words, the Messier, the more humiliating and painful it is, the better~ But, don't get me wrong. Although I certainly love the thrill of a raw and brutal sex scene, I do enjoy having a background story to make it all the more enjoyable. Why and how our Characters meet and find themselves in those exciting situations are questions that need to be asked. For sure. Most importantly, where are we heading at? What do we crave to explore? I'd like us to talk about our cravings and expectations before getting right into the juicy meat of things.

tumblr_o7cf1uvrsu1uhbkwyo1_500.gif

PARTNERS:
I play with female Characters & Writers only. Though I prefer those who lean towards submissive sides most of the time, I don't mind Roleplaying with other Dommes or Strong Characters. Power play and wrestling can be very fun games. Also, I at least require pictures of YCs, if no Character Sheets.

That should be enough for now. Please know that these are just a few of my Kinks. You may include your own ideas as well, I would be glad to hear what you have to suggest or add to my lists.

tumblr_nchi72QWAu1rhntkmo1_1280.gif

My favorite Kinks & Parings
(Of course, I do not limit myself to any of the following, feel free to request your own ideas)
Bondage
Submission
BDSM
Bondage
Choking
Hair Pulling
Rough Sex
Oral Play (giving and receiving)
Throat/Cream Pies
Facials
Risk of Pregnancy
Threesomes (Preferably FxMxF)
Gang Bangs
Humiliation/Degradation
Virginity (or extreme tightness)
Incest
Non-Con/Rape
Excessive Cum
Watersports

(In BOLD are roles I would be playing)
Commuter x Hot Milfs/Schoolgirls
Boss x Assistant
Student
x Teacher
Father/Brother/Uncle
x Daughter /Sister
Alien/Orc/Goblin x Human
Dragon x Human
IA / Human/Creator
Master
x Slave/Servant/Pet
Crime Lord x Good Girl/Cop/Vigilante
Kidnapper x Captive
King/Prince/Butler/Knight x Queen/Princess/Knight/Peasant

If interested in any of that, just hit me up!
b04e60b113795259d4bc9be18b4591c4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom