Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Long-term, short-term//Dom looking for a Sub[open]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Looking to do a slice of life, modern day drama where two souls meet and form a bond. This bond can be formed through curiosity, conspiracy, or just plain chance.
I just want to do some kind of roleplay where we focus on character development and whatnot. I just want to explore the world around them as well as their relationship in the process.

Anyhoo, here are some pairings. I can do fluff and fluff + rough.
Brother x sibling
Friend x Friend
Abusive/Manipulative boyfriend x whomever
Private Detective x whomever
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Assassin x Mark

I can play any kind of person from regular old book keeper to spell casting sorcerer to demons and especially vampires.

Kinks:
Oral[Receiving/Giving]
Gagging[Giving]
Rough Sex[Giving]
Scratching[Receiving]
Hair Pulling[Receiving/Giving]
BDSM[Giving]
Non-Con scenes[Giving]
Rape[Giving]
Force[Giving]
Wimpy subs
Spunky Subs
Breathplay[Giving]
Age/Height gaps[Prefer to be taller]
Obsession
Crossdressers
Bloodplay
Immobilization[Giving]
Smut
Story
Blackmail[Doing]

And here's a plot/scenario thing to give you an idea of my interests.
|M/M| or |M/F|

"What you don't know you want, I shall give it to you."

Kirien Devreux

|Stage Name|: Audrike

►Age: 24

► Height: 6'6

►Weight: 165lbs toned build

►Hair: short length/[dyed]White

►Eyes: Grey

►Occupation: Famous Musician/Star

Born into a family of politics, Kirien branched out onto the music scene. He was disowned by his family for wanting to pursue music and was sent to live with a distant relative and their child where he was allowed to follow his dreams. He became quite the recluse during his youth, obsessing over proving his family wrong about his aspirations. The other child and he became somewhat close as Kirien used them to listen to his music whenever he would come up with a song. They built a solid friendship through Kirien's dreams before he graduated high school and move away into the city having made it into a renowned arts school. The exposure helped him land a record deal before he'd even graduated the university; his first solo debut granting him instant--practically overnight fame. With such success his dreams were realized and he'd even overshadowed his own family's political fame over the course of a couple of years or so. In that time, it didn't take long for such success and fame to go to his head and outwardly change everything about him.

After a concert in the town he'd grown up in he'd decided to take a break from the fame scene and reminisce a bit. Dressed in a disguise he'd wandered around for a bit taking in the changes before calling it a night and heading out to one of the local bars. To his surprise it was morphed into a moc-maid cafe. Whilst taking in the atmosphere Kirien noticed a familiar face. His childhood friend, dressed in a skimpy maid's outfit came to him. He couldn't believe that they'd taken on such an odd job. But, even so.. The new discovery sparked something sinister in him and he'd decided buy them for the night--before he'd revealed to them exactly who he was.

I do pms and threads, and email.
I would like someone who could give me at least 3+ paragraphs.
And PM me with requests, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom