Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Pick a Plot (mxm humiliation)

Ahlaway

Star
Hello, everyone! I'm Ahlaway (or Al if you prefer) and I had one of these ages ago but it's out dated and a grammar/spelling mess. So I've come to rebuild it better and kinkier than before. The concept is simple: you pick a starter you like and reply to it and we go from there. This will save us the hassle of plotting something, only to have a partner drop off, or the cursed silence that comes when the 'who will start' question gets asked.

As a partner I can write anywhere from a few sentences to four or five paragraphs (so feel free to reply to these at whatever length you're comfortable with.) and I tend to mirror my partner. I also have no real limits outside of death or heavy gore so hit me with whatever you've got. My f-list is here and if something's not listed don't hesitate to ask about it. I can play Dom or Sub, and I'll have plots for both roles bellow. Finally, I should be able to reply at least once every two days with longer replies, though I'll usually reply a few times a day.

Anyways, on to starters.

- - - - - - - - - -
SEEKING SUBS

1. There were advantages to being the youngest of the royal line. While his siblings had been trained to lead people or armies, Elias had been taught charm. He could- and had- talked his way around every noble and general. He was adored by the upper class, having been able to even turn his worse traits, such as his temper and cruelty, into amusing immaturity. Not that anyone would have had the courage to say anything even if he hadn't. His family exported soldiers more than anything else, and speaking out against one of them- especially the new kings favorite kid brother- was seen as nothing short of treason. After all, there were always others that could take a noble's place.

Yet, for all of it's advantages, the role could be terribly dull during points in which he didn't need to defend it. Thus, he'd gone to the lower market looking for entertainment. The upper market had plenty of places he could go, and expensive things he could buy, but he'd always loved the way the peasants in the lower market trembled and stammered when he moved among them. His brothers didn't approve of course. It was dangerous he said time and time again, but Elias wasn't fool enough to go without his guards. Besides, the greatest advantage the lower market had over the upper, which was full of nobles and artisans, was that it was full of people that could just disappear. His last plaything had been gifted to him from a wealthy brothel, but it hadn't taken long for the price to grow tired of the beauty. He kept the slave, of course, because he wouldn't stand for someone else owning what was his, but he longed for something with a bit more spirit. Something he could humiliate and break.

"That one." He said to his guards, motioning to a handsome man who seemed to be finishing his own shopping. "Bring him to me."

-----

2. "You know teach, this wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a dick." It was a lie of course. Zach may not have made much of an effort in class, but that didn't mean he wasn't smart. Clever as a devil some would say, and when he'd come across information that could ruin his teacher's life, he'd really had no choice but to use it. The final bell had sounded a good hour ago, and Zach had given the man, who had been a constant thorn in his side for what was supposed to be his easy do nothing year, half of that time to think things were normal. A generous act if you asked him. Then, once most of the student body had gone, he went and presented his evidence. The bundle of papers carrying enough dirty laundry to get the man fired, and very likely, ruin his chances of getting another teaching position. The man had been angry of course, but that had given way to fear in the end, when he'd explained that he had more copies of these stashed away, and was friends with the unidentified punk who'd managed to hack the school website twice this year already.

Things had gone smoothly from there. He'd locked the door and ordered the older man to strip and lean over his desk, which he did after a bit of backtalk- something he could only expect until he got the older man properly trained. He'd bound his hands with his tie, and now sat behind him, in the teacher's chair, a grin plastered on his face as he slipped a pencil into the deliciously tight ring of muscles. "I didn't expect for things to go this well teach, so I didn't really come prepared." A second pencil worked it's way in alongside the first. "Don't worry though. Tomorrow will be better. Hey, which sounds like more fun to teach with in? Anal beads, or a plug? I was thinking something that vibrates. Hm, maybe I should take you home and try them out first." And in went a third.

-----

3. "You know, I never got why everyone liked jocks so much, but I think I get it now." Tyler mused from his place sitting on the other's back. He'd always figured that the closer they got the graduation, the less bullying would happen. It was immature, stupid, and everyone was bound to grow out of it as they got their college letters and started to plan for the future, right? Wrong. It seemed that some people enjoyed abusing their size a little too much to give it up, and there was only so much the victims of these bullies could take before they snapped. Some people broke down, some went to the principle as it that would do anything, and then there was Tyler. He preferred to get even.

Getting his tormentor bound and gagged on the gym storage room floor hours after everyone else had gone home had been a challenge and involved bribing a rather...sleazy janitor, but now that he was here, sitting on his back as he tugged his hair, it was well worth it. "Yeah, I think I could get used to this."

Laughing to himself, he finally got up and moved away for a moment. When he returned, he had ping pong balls in his pockets and the paddle in hand. He gave the jerk's ass a hard smack with the paddle before fishing out one of the balls. "I know it's not your sport, but I thought it would be nice to get some special athlete photos. We'll start here and see how far we get before they turn the lights off on us."

-----

4. After a nice dinner with his parents Eric had spent the majority of his birthday bar crawling with his friends. That was probably why- despite the spike of panic making him feel like he was sobering up- his first response to finding his apartment door unlocked was to go inside instead of calling the cops. The lights were off, but he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing as he'd never been robbed before. When he flipped them on, bracing himself for the worst the best he could, given that he was still struggling to stand up straight, he breathed a deep sigh of relief when he saw that everything seemed to be in place. Slowly, he made his way through the apartment, flipping on each light as he went, and time after time the rooms appeared to be the same as they were when he left. That was, until he made it to his bedroom.

There was something extra there.

"What the fuck?" Squirming helplessly on his bed was what appeared to be a man, dressed in a latex suit from head to toe. Moving closer, he could hear a faint hum from the vibrator buzzing away inside the suit, but he didn't have time for his drunken brain to put that together before he noticed the note taped to the bound man's chest. Pulling it off, he scanned the words and while it answered some questions, he'd be lying if he said it didn't leave him feeling more confused. The letter was from his old roommate and best friend, letting him know that he'd snatched up that 'cute barista' he'd been eyeing all semester. From there, he explained that he'd hacked the bound man's email and gotten three weeks off work for a 'family emergency', and that he'd left 'all the toys he could hope for' as a secondary birthday gift.

Then, as a testament to how drunk he was, he let his hand begin to stroke his bound gift as he reread the letter twice.

-----

5. "I stopped by your job today, sweet heart. You're coworkers were pretty annoyed when you didn't show up for work. Of course, none of them are going to get too involved. People quit those sort of jobs all the time. I wonder how long it'll be until someone goes to check your place." Lucas mused, tone too sweet as he pulled his precious new pet from the cage. There was a bit of a struggle, but he couldn't really blame his puppy. He'd been allowed to run loose with only that shit poor training his ass of a boyfriend had given him. He just needed a little structure, and he'd be an angel in no time. Once he was finally out, he took a firm grip of the other's collar, and clipped his new leash into place, so he wouldn't get any silly idea of trying to get away. Then, and only then, he let himself take a good look at the other.

The bindings had worked perfectly, keeping him from being able to get off his hands and knees, and the mittens looked positively adorable. His lips were stretched around the bright red ball gag like a pup hoping for a game of fetch. Of course, he would have liked for his boy too look happy instead of frightened, but what could he really expect? Getting used to new environments was rough. Especially for silly animals who didn't understand what was best for them. He'd adjust in time. Other then that, he was nearly perfect. Kneeling at the other's side, Lucas wrapped his arm around him to hold him tight, while his other hand reached to the bedside counter to grab his puppy's tail. The plug end had been generously lubed before he'd opened the cage, so though it did take a little work, he was able to get it into the other's entrance. He wanted to keep his puppy both stretched and horny, so he'd chosen a large plug. It also assured that it wouldn't fall out if his pet had a naughty spell and tried to get a loose. Something he proved by giving a light tug to the tail end, once it was fully inserted. "There we go puppy. Now, how about a tour of the house?" He spoke more to himself, as he took the leash and pulled.

- - - - - - - - - -
SEEKING DOMS

1. "Master please! I ca--aaah!" Elliot screamed as he was impaled on the broom's handle. He hadn't been being lazy when he'd fallen behind in his chores. It was just that he'd run short of one of the cleaners and had been forced to run to town to get more. However, that excuse didn't seem to mean much to his master, who'd done his rounds and found more than one room untouched by his servant. As punishment, two older servants had forced his hands behind his back in a latex sleeve and the thick wooden handle of the broom had been forced so deep inside that he almost thought he could feel it in his stomach, and each shift and tremble of his legs seemed to work it in deeper. All while his master watched.

Another desperate plea was cut short as a thick leather gag, with a feather duster attached was forced into his mouth and secured tightly behind his head. He was helpless. Totally robbed of any bit of humanity he may have thought his master saw in him, and turned into a living tool that could do nothing but shoot the man a pleading look as another servant took a riding crop to his already red ass to force him to start sweeping his master's office. He could only hope they'd give him back his hands for the mopping.

-----

2. Today should have been a day of celebration for all in the kingdom. After years of struggle and oppression under a cruel king, the man had died and his son was finally allowed to step up to take his position, without spilled blood or civil war. Aaron's beloved nephew would be taking his rightful place as the king and he should have been delighted. He should have been there, cheering and giving a toast for his long life, good health, and prosperous rule, and yet...he wasn't.

An hour before the ceremonies had begun, three castle guards had stormed into his room and dragged him to his nephew's quarters. He'd screamed and fought, but a noble had little hope against trained fighters, and no servant was willing to step forward and risk punishment. Especially when the men were working under the new king's orders.That's how he'd been deposited in his nephews new quarters. Yet, the humiliation of being dragged through the castle like a criminal or disobedient servant hadn't been the worst of it. No, the worse had been when the guards ripped the expensive clothes off of him, and bound him. Hands behind his back, and ankles tied together, he'd been gagged and left on the end of bed, like a loyal hound waiting his master's return. Or perhaps, more fitting, like a hard won war prize.

-----

3. Jamie had never been so terrified in his life.

Waking up in a kennel surround by large dogs would have been enough to make him panic on it's own, but that wasn't it. He couldn't move. At least, he couldn't move the way he was supposed to. A tight latex suit forced his body to bend unnaturally, with his legs bent completely at the knees and held in place so that his ankles were pressed against his ass. His arms were bent similarly, with his hands forced into fists, so that they were completely useless. He also had something in his mouth, though he couldn't figure out what it was. All he knew was that it was long and rubbery, with a strap that went around his head and held it in place.

It was only once he'd started to shift, trying to get onto his hands and knees, that he realized the last piece of the outfit. Whoever had done this, had stuffed something in his ass, and it rubbed against his insides with every movement, making the difficult task of getting up nearly impossible. For a moment, he'd tried to force it out, whimpering and crying as he did, but the plug was too large for him to get out on his own. Finally giving up, he slowly made his way up onto his elbows and knees and crawled his way to the large water bowl in the kennel. He couldn't drink from it, but he could at least get a better look at himself. What he saw...made him truly panic.

He suddenly understood why he was in a dog kennel. The latex suit he was in seemed intent on turning him into just that. Even his gag was a thick chew bone, that had been crammed between his teeth before being tied in place. Shaking his head in denial, his racing heart seemed to stop when he heard a man's voice.

-----

4. Scott had long since screamed his voice raw, not that it had done him much good with the large red ball-gag lodged firmly between his lips, muffling each and ever noise. Chained to one of the water pipes in the basement, with his hands cuffed behind him, he would have thrashed more in a desperate attempt to escape, if he wasn't also connected to the pipe with a dog's choker collar, which tightened to the point of choking him if he dare pull his head away from where it was anchored. He didn't know how long he'd been here, or how long his coworker planned to leave him. Honestly, he couldn't even fully remember how he'd gotten down here in the first place. He remembered his coworker offering him a water bottle after he'd complained about the heat, but after that everything had gotten fuzzy.

The next thing he knew he'd woken like this. He remembered his coworker grinning down at him. Mocking him when he'd tried to struggle. He remembered too vividly how his body had betrayed him when the man had started pumping his cock, and the excruciating pain that followed when he had worked a long, thin candle into the slit, before lighting it. The candle was getting low now, and clear tear tracks covered his face, showing just how painful each- now cooling- drip of wax had been as it had slid down his skin. At this point, he couldn't decide what was worse. Letting the flame keeping going, or having the man return.

-----

5. "Sir please--!" The plea was cut short as his master lifted a hand, making his threat clear. Swallowing a whimper, Cecil opened his mouth wide enough for the obnoxious red ball gag. Once it had been clasped tightly behind his head, he shot the old man a pleading look, but it did nothing to sway him. Instead, his master- who he'd served faithfully for years- bound his wrists to his ankles, before rubbing a generous layer of lube on the final piece of this obscene uniform--an anal hook.

Face flushed brightly, Cecil shook his head as he felt the three thick balls on the hook slip inside of him, before his master attached the chain to his collar, and in turn forced him to sit on his knees with his back arched, and chest pushed out. Turning away for just a moment, the man returned with two double ended clips, which came to bite painfully into his sensitive nipples, once his uniform dress shirt was unbuttoned. From one hung the keys to the cuffs, as well as the small lock that connected the hook chain to his collar, and from the other hung a folded birthday card.

After adjusting his pet's bow tie, the man took two steps back to examine his work. "That's a good boy. Now you be a good butler for your new master, alright?"
Desperately, Cecil shook his head no, but again the man ignored him, as he turned and left without even looking back.

-----

6. He had to get out of here.

That fact beat through him with every pound of Zeke's heartbeat, but determination didn't do much on it's own. Especially when he was bound and still shaking off the effects of the drugs that had been used to get him here. In the end, he didn't even know where here was. He remembered being at a bar, and someone buying him a drink. He hadn't thought twice about it, believing only pretty college girls got drugged, but that confidence soon proved to be his downfall. Dully, he remembered his friend helping him out of the bar, and passing him off to someone else with a car, but after that everything went dark. The next thing he knew, he was waking up in a barn or a shed or something with his hands cuffed to a metal ring on the floor. He was also naked, save for a weird, oversized hoodie with cow print and what felt like thigh high socks of similar, light fabric.

Shifting to his knees, Zeke gave a muffled cry from behind the bit gag as he was reminded of the worse part of it all. His stomach was heavy and swollen, stuffed full of...something. The empty egg cartons on the shelf nearby were enough to give him an idea, but he was panicked enough without considering that fact. He'd tried to push them out, as even the slightest movements gave him awful cramps at first, but there was a wide plug making sure nothing came out that easy. A plug that- though Zeke couldn't see it- had a fake cow tail secured to the end. Still, despite the pain and sluggish, drugged state of his brain, he continued to tug at his cuffs. That was, until he heard the door open behind him.

Back
Top Bottom