Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's all in your Head (angelicxdream & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
*Ring ring ring*

The sound of the bell that signaled the end of the school day came forth and brought a young man out of a nap which he probably shouldn't have been taking. It was science class after all and he wasn't doing quite well either. A problem that the teacher had no trouble making clear to the youth in front of the whole class. "No sleeping in class!" the teacher exclamated, slammingi his hands on the table. "You're falling behind in your studies and naps like these aren't going to help you any." Grogily, the young man, Zachariah Kingston, looked around to see the students standing up and talking amongst themselves. It was mainly the females he paid attention to though. They dressed so trashy and yet they had no problem laughing at him mockingly as if he was some kind of loser. "Those sluts..." he thought to himself as he imagined them bent over, getting reamed in the ass repeatedley. That's when Zack's erection began to grow and, not wanting to be spotted with it, got up quickly and left for home.

At sixteen years old, the young man was a bit of a late bloomer when it came to puberty. It had only been months scince he had begun having those particular 'feelings' about the oposite sex. But because of his generally subdued nature, he lacked the ability to ask any girl he fancied out on a date so he could possibly stick it in them like he saw in those adult education tapes. And scince he had not yet discovered the joys of masturbation, he was left alone and wanting. The only thing that kept him from exploding were the dreams he had late at night while sleeping. There, he would envision a beautiful woman...or a shilouette of one anyway. She would walk before him and speak in a seductive voice, calling for him to make sweet sweet love to her, which he did with great enthusiasm. However, as he was about to reach orgasm, the dream would end and he would wake with a cold sweat to see that he was still erect.

Tonight was no different for Zachariah. As he slept in bed that night, he once again had the dream and, as per usual, he was awakened just as he was about to reach climax. Grogily, the young man looked to the ceiling and muttered to himself. "Damn...one of these days," he muttered turning to one side.

He was a peculiar little thing. He smelled awfully nice, and his skin was soft all right. She snuggled into him close, not noticing that she had been transported almost from outside of his dream into his reality. She looked around his room, it was a bit small, but quaint. She let him sleep for a while, watching as she saw something grow against the blanket and slyly, slide her hand around it, rubbing it gently, leaving a wet, moist kiss on the head. She pulled away to watch him breathe in and out, wondering what he was dreaming about. If he was dreaming about her. She hoped so. She could find out, she supposed, but it would be so much more interesting to hear what he had to say. She heard footsteps up the wooden stairs, creaking as someone with more weight than he had walking, shuffling their feet to the door. She didn't move off the bed, a creamy thigh rubbing against his hip, and didn't notice when a woman, by the sound of her voice, spoke to him, asking if he was up already or not. "Zack!" She called out urgently but getting nothing in response, she left, the door swinging close by the wind. The curtains were open, allowing her, Audrey to look into the vast world that she had just been introduced to, wondering if he would show her his reality in depth. She only knew the basics.

Based on the size of his erection, she knew she had found a new playmate in him. Hopefully a more permanent one than the last boy she had played with in his dreams. She was looking for a more talented man who knew how to use his big cock, placing her hand on his dick, rocking it side to side. It was big enough, that was for sure. She breathed against his ear now, whispering slowly, "Zack.. oh Zack.." She hoped he would wake up, it was boring sitting in this room without anything going in and out of her, and she was positive she had seen condoms laying around in his room unused, they should be used, shouldn't they?

It was then that a sudden sound brought Zach from his slumber. He rose up slowly thinking it was just the cat or something hopping around when it should have been asleep like he was. Then he spotted someone sitting on the bed next to him sitting down. "Mom?" That was the first thought that came to his head, but as the young man was soon to find out, this was in no way, shape or form his own mother. Almost as if he were dreaming again, this stranger began to fiddle with the teepee that had grown beneath his blankets. If this were a dream, it was the most realistic one he had ever had as the sensation of her fingers and tounge felt so good that he was about to burst right there and then.

Then he heard the seductive voice in his ear and the young man immidetley sat up and backed away a bit from her pleasing touch. "Wh...what the hell? Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?" The questions flowed from Zach's lips like a stream and even more were popping into his head. He wasn't really the most popular kid in school so perhaps someone from one of his classes was playing a prank on him and an accomplice was taping it. It was about that time that he heard the footsteps of his mother approaching. He knew it was her based on the fact that she was the only other person in the house at the time. When she entered, the young man expected her to express shock and disgust over the sight of another naked woman in bed with him doing unspeakable things. "M..mom!" he spurted out suddenly as she entered. "It's not what you think. She just snuck in here and..." his rant was cut off by his mother. "What are you talking about?" She asked him, seeing only her son and no one else in the room with him.

It was then that Zach looked over at the naked seductress in his bed and then back at his mother. Was she blind? There was a naked woman in bed with him! How could she not notice the buxom beauty beside him? When he turned back to his mother, he could see that she was rather annoyed with him and spoke out. "Geeze, you and your overactive imagination. Go back to sleep already." And with that, the young man's mother walked quietly away back to her room to sleep once more. That's when it dawned on him that perhaps he was the only one to be able to see this naked woman next to him. As if she were some kind of ghost that he, through some sort of supernatural miracle, was able to gaze upon. "What's going on here?" Zach asked the woman next to him, expecting that she would have the answers he desired. "Why can't she see you?"

Audrey liked her new toy. She giggled, watching him rise out of bed as if she had forced him to wake up. She leaned against his frame, her fingers drifting through his hair lazily. She left kisses down his neck, leaving a prominent bright red hickey on his adam's apple that she proceeded to suck on for a while, sighing as she got her fill of this man whose sole purpose, in her mind, was to please her and to give into whatever demands she wanted him to. She placed her hand on the blanket, and within mere moments, her fingers had dissapeared through the blankets to rest on the hard joystick that she loved so much. She bent down, ravishing it with her tongue, flicking it this way and that way, pulling the cockhead into her mouth deliberately, letting out a moan herself as she took in the sensitive, red, throbbing cockhead. It felt so good in her mouth, her tongue lapping up all the precum like a good girl. She didn't seem to mind that he was confused, and unaware of who she was. She would be the only woman he thought about in such an intimate manner if she could help it. Her dark brown locks brushed along the sides of his cock, taking her time to brush her tongue below the head to devour more of the meat he had for her. Might as well use the morning wood, it was just so delicious to waste.

"Oh sweetie," She began, "You're so adorable when you're confused. I think I should keep it this way." She let out an infamous giggle, her smooth voice carrying throughout the room, as she slipped her mouth out from his cock with a loud pop. Using her tongue, she ran it along her lips, licking her lips after that delightful morning treat. It didn't compute in her mind that he was still sexually frustrated, unable to cum yet. Her ivory nightgown flapped in the wind, that was drawn from the window, revealing the morning sun, and once in a while, once the wind was strong enough, it lifted it up, revealing her flat stomach, and when she bent over to hug him, and play with his hair, a considerable amount of cleavage was shown. Underneath her nightgown, she wasn't wearing a bra, her pearly pink nipples firmed up under the cool air, and because of his arousal that was pressing against her stomach. It was clear her breasts were anything but small, they fit snugly into her 36C bra, and it seemed that all she wanted to do today was to seduce this very willing man.

She sighed, "Okay, okay." She gave in, she'd tell him or else he might be more freaked than aroused, and that wasn't in her best interest. "My name is Audrey, and sweetheart, I'm apart of your imagination." She let out another giggle. "I'm the woman you dream about most, conjured from your inner most desires. And, I've come from your dreams, and I'm here. I'll still be wandering around in your dreams, but now, I'll be your playtoy, and you'll be my playtoy. Of course, I'm in alot of other people's dreams too, so that will make me a very busy lady. If you can persuade me to stay longer, I will. Oh, but.. just because I'm invisible when we play, and other times, doesn't mean you will be. So, you might want to consider that..", pointing to his cock, "Your mother might think it's strange you're fucking the bed. That's all she'll really see."

Back
Top Bottom