Fx Male Shy Lil' Sub Looking for Fun

Maybug

Meow & Pounce!
RP Requests Currently: CLOSED
When messaging me for an RP, please give me a detailed message on what you have in mind. I only have one slot open.

► Introduction ◄
Ello all! I'm a married stay-at-home momma that loves to roleplay~ Don't mind all the random faces! >w< I only use them in OOC.
I am a sub, so my characters tend to all fall into the submissive category. I will not dom or switch. Have tried before, and I just can't X-X
I play female characters only. Kemonomimi and furry OCs are what I enjoy playing most (I love ears and tails <3), but I will play humans and other species (Elves, goblins, etc). Unfortunately, I don't play feral characters.
I do not care what your gender is behind the screen, but I do prefer FxM & FxFuta RPs. No FxF or MxM, sorry ><
Modern-day/medieval/possibly apocalyptic settings are my preferred timelines. Not really comfortable with futuristic/technology-based eras.
Not interested in fandoms.

► My Writing Style◄
With being a wife, mom, and now a student, things have gotten quite hectic for me. So while I love to RP, I don't get to be around nearly as often as I would like. Expect replies to RPs anywhere from once a day to once a week.
I prefer 3rd person but can switch to 1st person for those that prefer it.
Writing-wise I'm comfortable with 1-4 paragraphs on average, but usually, I tend to try and keep up with the same amount, if not a bit more, than the person I'm roleplaying with. Back and forths with small paragraphs, while we're both online at the same time, can be fun too!
As far as smut vs plot, I'm currently in a smut heavy story mood.
I RP through PM only. (Forum for long RPs only)

► Ons◄
Noncon/Dubcon
Knotted Cocks
Bestiality
Furries
Teasing
Spanking (Hands/Paddles/Whips/Etc)
Bondage
Biting
Begging
Scratching
Orgasm Denial
Virginity
Anal Virginity
Blowjobs
Size Difference
Rough Sex
Being Impregnated
And so much more <3 F-List - Warning

► Hard Offs◄
Scat
Watersports
Anything Toilet Related
Vomit
Birthing
Anal Fisting
Vore
Necrophilia
Death
Rimming (Just no)
Hyper/Micro Anything

►Possible Plots◄
☆Being dominated/forced☆ is number one for storylines. This is generally something I want in all my RPs, so I'm not adding any plots here. Feel free to let me know if you have an idea in mind.

***CRAVING*** Cheating spouse(s). Interested in MC being bored with marriage/sex life, maybe her husband is just never home, so she branches out from some extra fun or is maybe coerced into it. Tons and tons of options. If you have something specific in mind, let me know!

Overused at the moment. Bestiality (for knotty reasons >///>) is high up on my list at the moment. Couple possibilities:
1 - MC gets involved with a werewolf/shapeshifter(And she may or may not be aware of supernatural beings). She maybe owes the clan money because of something she did or trouble caused by her own family. MC is taken as collateral for YC to use as he sees fit. (Claiming/breeding/etc) Lots of options.
2 - MC is captured and put into slavery. YC finds interest in her, so purchases her. Maybe he has more of an interest in her satisfying his dogs/wolves that protect his homestead, to keep them satisfied so they don't run off to mate with others.

Submissive training RP. A dom finding interest in MC that has no knowledge of the BDSM world and teaching her the darker/rougher side of thing.

If you've got a plot in mind that matches up with my kinks, feel free to shoot me a PM ;3 I will let you know whether it's something I'm interested in or not.
Ghosting bothers me, so if something feels off about any RPs we have going, I will let you know. Or if I just don't have time and am going to be busy for a while, I'll let you know of that too.

If anything else pops up that I forgot, I'll make changes to the post! >w< Thank y'all for stoppin in!​

Last edited:
Looking for one RP, mebbe. Edits made to reflect what I'm looking for~

Looking mebbe? I'm very sleep deprived at the moment. Bumpy bump.

Back
Top Bottom