Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking Adv. Lit partner

xxGHOSTx

Planetoid
FdY324f.png

Request thread

Welcome to my request thread.

You may just call me whatever you like and maybe if we fit together, you can call me your role-play partner. So I guess here is just a little of what I am requesting, below are my ideas and characters. I will let you know if I am seeking to play them if they were marked OPEN. If they have a strike though well obviously they are taken. I do play the same character’s in different plots so please don’ be offended by this it is just fun to take a different turn of events. Different people different minds. I usually throw my characters up to save them, and when I am no longer interested in that character I will either remove it or edit it. I hardly really delete them for good.

A little about me:
I am everyone’s type. I like all types of RP from non-sexual to smut. I really like a good story… I mean I really like it. If you’re able to work with me I can definitely work with you. I like to do some planning, but sometimes overdoing it kind of bores me. I like to plot as we go just a few steps ahead. The end goal is also something I would like to strive towards. Though if you’re going to give me a complete play by play for every post in PM I am going to stop you right there… let’s bring some chaos into it, a few surprises we didn’t see coming. Like a good book, you know what the story is about, you just don’t know what the next page holds.

I enjoy running my games, which means I tend to direct them into whatever way the character’s lean towards. This doesn’t mean I will be the only changing forces in the story, hell no. I want that from you too! Move your character the way they feel like going, I only ask you do not do any major god-modding. I REALLY dislike when my character’s feelings are being expressed for them. Because that is my character… I will let you know how he feels. I love monologues. The inner struggle of thoughts, feelings, and impulses that makes me >:]

I tend to post how I feel sometimes if I am into something the post will be longer… if I feel I am up against a wall it will be shorter. However, I strive to give you the best I can. I do play many RPs but I will give ours the attention it deserves, though if you’re not into it why the hell should I be? That’s just saying if you don’t want to write with me please... don’t. There are other writers who do and other plots to play. If something doesn’t work I am not going to get upset over it. We’ll go our separate ways and game of elsewhere. I am also happy to rekindle past partners into new games. Though if I don’t… well I have a reason… my reasons.

I am not a grammar nazi but try to make your words fit into complete sentences, maybe even some punctuations for shits and giggles. I like all types of stories and just because it isn’t listed here doesn’t mean I won’t consider something from you. I do have certain plots I stay away from such as sci-fiction, noir, snuff, and recently extreme BDSM. (I am losing interest in this…) There are a lot of things in my O.O. page but it doesn’t mean I expect you to comply with it all especially the sexual elements of it. I don’t want my partner uncomfortable with any details of our RP and expect you to be upfront with me about it before we begin. I like to be informed of what you want before we play, from kinks to story. It will help our story in the long run if I know what you WANT!

Anyway... what I am requesting of my Writing partner!

Just don't expect me to write the whole story alone, if that is the case I will lose interest. I want you to fill up our RP with ideas and highlights that matter to you and your character. I enjoy realism in RP meaning I want your character to react as though normal people would... Most people at gunpoint don't think to themselves ' this is really hot.' most cry and say don't shoot me. Unless your character is a masochist then please play your character true to form. I'd like a moderately advanced partner someone who can write enjoys it and isn't worried about the length cause they probably went over 400 words easily. I like raw posting, naughty words and curse words are fun. You will not offend me but if you think so PM just to make sure. I do not want a partner who is chatty in PMs.. Keep it cool not creepy. I am not saying we can't be friends, though I have my own life and issues to worry about. I ask you please look over my Ons and Offs, check my profile, and my posts to get a better understanding of my writing style and other random information you like.

How often will I reply?I will always reply to our story if I am and I feel you are still interested. Though as I get more stories going I may be slower. SO that being said I will reply to three/four stories a day in the order the are given to me. First in and first out. So expect my latest reply will be two/three days later... at most. Weekends I try to but most of the time its my only time to get things done and go out so I may not post at all but rather check in and PM mostly. I usually am able to... unless something major comes up I will let you know in my A.A page about it. Also I will probably cut a game if I am kept waiting for more then two weeks with no PMs to let me know your need a break or have to pause... I will rather be playing then kept waiting around. Anyway that... is about it on my posting.
Please do not reply here. PMs will do just fine thank you.

zsog3B5.png

Welcome to my request thread, I will be looking for new plots and stories that pique my interest lately. Granted my mood changes like the weather. Though for those of you who have found your way here, try the coffee and chill down to read through this. Please don't write anything here, no replies please. You can PM me with anything you want to ask me I am pretty awesome at getting back to people. You can find my writer's info on my profile page, HERE to see what you're getting yourself into.

Genres: Fatantasy, Horror, Historical, AUs.

♠ I like fantasy in my story, I kinda have to have it because straight up slice o life kinda cuts me inside, and I will bleed to death and die somewhere.

♠ The horror buff in me likes to be afraid, for you, so I enjoy a bit of edge on you're seat what the fuck is gonna happen next feeling.

♠ Historcial :]Luv I would like it. Yea. However.. the 1920's - 80s doesn't really do it for me. Roman style Era wanted.

♠ Ugh... Yea, Alternate Universes! I like em, I like stories that already have history and totally destroying them with how we might like it to go. Lets rewrite history yo.

Themes: Lets go scary with it? I enjoy a bit of blood and violence. I can do nice.... For a little while anyway I can even do sweet until a certain point. I like crime, power struggles, creepy, obsessive things.

dejiRMq.png
Fandoms I do have a little list ... Mind you i'd like to AU these.

Vampire Chronicles
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead?
Fable

1sJZTLM.png

Pairings

♔ Fable Hero of Skill x ♔/♕OC
♔ Lycan x ♕ Lycan
♔ Lycan x ♔/♕ Human
♔ Cop x ♔/♕ Any (I do mean any, even supernatural creature.)
♔ Knight x ♕ Princess, Queen, Maiden in distress(obvi's)
♔ King x ♕ Princess, Queen
♔ Killer x ♔/♕ Human
♔ Viking x ♕ Princess, Queen, slave

Rivals

Anytime, Anyplace.

Notes:
I do not play ♔ m x ♔m [sorry fellas.] Though I do not mind one bit playing with or against another male character. I'd really like to play a horror type of story a bloody mess. Something with murder, and survival in the mix. Modern works better for this I'll come up with a plot maybe vampires. TBC...
[automerge]1540384810[/automerge]
xO5mlLI.png

IbePbJ0.png
Rhett Durieux
Born and raised in Louisiana Rhett is the eldest son to Clive and Theresa Durieux. With four siblings all male he grew up in a world of rivalry. Yet unlike most families, the Durieux were more than just a large family of brooding males. Along the waterways of the river small homes and buildings had seen years of history his history. Gators infested the waters but even here along the pass, they feared to tread. THEY had been brought here and thrive now in ways only a dream could manipulate. The howling calls of the night beckon others to come, the hunt was on. Dark spirits some said but the truth of them was never a topic of discussion for any local. They were wolves among the swamp, along the woods of mournful willows. If it was murder or fair game only the wolves knew it, but they were very real. Hunting men, hunting their enemies to safeguard their pack. Their territory that was inherited off the backs of slaves it was their right.

Basic info

AGE 26
WEIGHT 234 lbs
HEIGHT 6.4 ft
LOCATION Nola
BLOODLINE Werewolf

Pairings
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Witch

Zz181Vz.png
Atrix
WEIGHT 224lbs
HEIGHT 6’1
EYES Brown
HAIR Brown

POWERS
Dream Walker, Atrix was gifted the ability to astral project his spiritual being into the dreams of his victims. In a trancelike state, his body and mind separate into two beings. Able to function minimally on instinct when his spirits leaves the body. The risk of being open to enemies only countered by magic encircled around his physical form.
Dream Illusion, entering dreams Atrix can change the fluid motion of a dreams direction. Inserting himself and the talents of illusion and influence into a person’s dream. Some dreams made to sweeten the lure of his own charms, and some made to terrify and torment.
Nightmares, with his specialty being nocturnal evoking nightmares are his specialty when a victim stands in his way nightmares are the delicate sway he chooses. Starting upon unease in sleeping, escalating his influence into nightmares but not limited to, as daydreams and dozing off are only doorways into the mind.
MAGIC The ability to cast and hex through ritual and verbal spell. Capable of creating a catalyst for magical use such as Staffs, Rings, Armor, Dolls, Wands etc..
WEAKNESSES Binding spells, to the served effect and greatly damaging when cast by a witch or warlock seasoned by time. Like any creature, death is final and can come by a number of means. Young, Atrix is still young compared to the world of both magic and elders.

Pairings
Witch x Witch

updbWdH.png
Stavnos Van Helsing
WEIGHT 215lbs
HEIGHT 6’1
EYES Blue
HAIR Brown

TALANTS Trained in martial arts, Occult scriptures, Specialized in weapon firearms, knife combat
HEALING It is a gift through his bloodline as a Slayer, he doesn't know why it happens only that he can heal in given time.

All his life he was told that he would one day face the dead, as a child it was all he ever was taught. Yet training for a phantom seemed insane to Stavnos 'Vampires' were nothing more than a myth a scary story told to naughty children. At age 17 Stavnos left the country life and headed for the only place he thought he could get away from his family curse! Las Vegas, Navada where glittering lights and fast money he could live free. Taking a job as a private detective for those looking to find out the truth. He never knew that he would be the one to find out his own truth... vampires... strange stalkers... what the hell was going on? Could his grandfather have been right? Was there more in the dark than just the shadows? Suddenly having a bit of Mountain Ash didn't feel stupid... Finding out the hard way he never ran away from a damn thing... he headed right for it.

Pairings
Human x Human
Human x Vampire

3Wet6ts.png
Hades

King of the underworld and God of the dead. He presided over funeral rites and defended the right of the dead to due burial. Haides was also the god of the hidden wealth of the earth, from the fertile soil with nourished the seed-grain to the mined wealth of gold, silver, and other metals.

The King of the Underworld sits without a bride and taking his grievances to his brother Zeus he is granted the right to chose a bride among the Goddesses. His world is one that demands strong roots into the earth but he would have the most beautiful and innocent of the Goddesses.

Height 7ft
Hair colorDark
Eye Color Dark

Pairing
God x Goddess

Notes
I would prefer that their encounter be before he kidnaps her, a few encounters as he studies the Goddess.

EyOhio2.png
Tristan Halifax
Tristan Halifax
WEIGHT 215lbs
HEIGHT 6’1
EYES Blue
HAIR Brown
RANK Captain, Queen's guard

BIO Tristan has always known life by the sword like his father before him he has served the kingdom's flag since the age of 10. Tristan was knighted for his valor at age twenty-two for protecting his wounded king from what seemed like the end for both. The details have always been tight-lipped between his Majesty and Sir Tristan. After his knighting, he was seen as both an intrigue and threat among the court. Being made the Queen’s guard to protect the young queen and the crowned prince. The notion of being pulled away from his regiment brought resistance to Queen's guard. However, the King insisted and as he took his role he took his duties with determination and dedication. Security bolstered and perhaps a bit too extreme, yet threats of attack would be extinguished just as quickly as they would arise. Tristan was commonly known to be especially stone hearted when it came to disrespect of his charge. The court proving to be its own battlefield of both wits and insults that the nobles and royalty found amusing, however for Tristan his temper could only be calmed by the sound of steel scraping against its counterpart. When duties were fulfilled he was often found in the armory or the sparring barracks. Never allowing himself to grow fat and lazy like his betters, who saw themselves glutten over exotic beers and food.

His stone heart couldn't allow for anything to slip through the cracks and yet... SHE did... the young Queen.

Pairings

Knight x Queen

21mPtq3.png
Nicholas Russo
Return to Sandy Cove

He was born in the fall of one of the strangest tidings a hard birth but midwives saw a young mother to purpose and on November 14, 1988, Nicholas had arrived. He was named after his father, a fisherman who learned the trade from his father in Italy. His mother Mariah Russo native to Sandy Cove. Through the years he was raised in a happy home and at the age of nine tragedy hit. Nicholas’ mother disappeared from what should have simple trip to the beach. To collect washed over sea glass but that evening she never returned not a trace save lock of her blonde hair.

The investigation was handled with in house but no leads after a year kept the case cold. It was by the age of 10 he would leave the Cove and stay with family in New Jersey. It was meant to be a short stay until the grief of his father would pass. Yet grief like that a love like that it stays and the ghost of it haunts the living.

Nicholas Sr. was found with a single shot to his right temple in their family home off the beach.

Twenty years later….

Nick Russo had maintained his dreams and was finally the New Jersey Captain of his precinct. Dreams that he could make some damn difference. Though who the hell knew? Though working the job was rough his division specializing in narcotics. The thing he saw made his skin crawl mothers selling their kids for a fix, men shot dozens of times in exchanges. Things that kept his dreams away and replaced them with the cold sweats he woke up with.

It was time to clear his head maybe a transfer somewhere quiet somewhere he could wait out retirement when the time came. He searched the database new positions opened up nearby but the strange thing was…. The first thing that came up was Sandy Cove. He tried to remember it there but could only recall fog steaming off the water. The small town that had roots as far back as the settlers time. He knew he had property up there left to him by his father. It had been kept up by neighbors who some years ago had mentioned it would need to be boarded up and so was it was. The land value itself was worth quite a bit and offers here and there nearly tempted him into selling.

Yet he kept the damn thing and now… fate was dealing him a hand at returning home. When he accepted the position it was no surprise he held the senior ranking among the men there. Another strange murder that needed someone quick to fill the position. He would claim it and after selling his small house he packed up his truck and tossed or gave away the rest of his belongings to friends and family. It would be a drive but he could handle that some alone time with only his best girl at his side. She was a blonde beauty with the clearest blue eyes. Always happy to be near him and proved it every time she wagged her tail. Lani his half pitbull half lab.

The hours it took to get into town were enough to start hurting his ads sitting with only a few stops to eat and a few inbetween to make pit stops. Though the sign of the town marked his new old home and first thing was first unloading some arches and pains with getting the hell off the truck. Autumn again, it was colder he reached for his jacket wool inside and jean out, sliding his arms through and quickly buttoning up. He gave a shape whistle and Mani jumped down from the truck passenger to the driver side door. She was a good dog and great off leash but… he brought it just in case.

He had parked the only place in town he remembered the main street that ran through all the shopping districts and restaurants. As the door slammed he shoved his keys into his coat and began to breathe in that fresh air. It was different here that smell was cool, sharp, and clean. There were groups of people walking along the sidewalk but every pass met with a half stare. New man in town. Leaves littered the pavement in yellows and reds even a fee brown. A couple of kids whizzed by him on skateboards making him grunt. Only to see a sign that read no skateboards.

He'd catch em later. Nick's walk took him through towards an outdoor bistro for ice cream nah too cold for that. The community board with so many tack holes held flyers and job openings. Even a but of town gossip as well as church services. The flyer catching his eyes was a bakery of some sort and boasting the best in town no less. He pulled the paper suddenly realizing it was smaller in his hand than on the board. Turning an eye down to Lani, “ready to try it?” She didnt answer sat there wagging her tail. “Yeah me too.”

----

Name: Nicholas Russo (Goes by Nick)
Height: 6’1
Weight: 198 lbs
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: brown

Appearance: When off duty he wears comfortable clothes a long sleeve of some variety roller up to his forearms. On duty or not he open carries and often is seen with his signature weapon of choice. (A ruger 9mm.) Jeans and matching belt and shoes he'd nealty put together as any bachelor would be. On or off Duty he brings Lani his blonde terrier mix part pit bull part lab along with him. When on duty he fits the part wearing the Sandy Cove uniform Star at his belt. Yet leaves the bulk of his uniform at the jail house. A dark head of hair and eyes to match he is often regarded as wearing a serious if not stern face.

Personality: Nick is a headstrong man with a curiosity that can sometimes be dangerous. For seeing the worst of humanity he doesn't show it. The type to open doors for the elderly or others and aware of his surroundings. He finds it easy to read people and can't stand a lie that is up to no good.

Home: He owns the 3 acres of property located on the beach. ( Yet hasn't seen the condition it currently sits in.) A modest three bedroom home once with a two car garage. The yard has overgrown and has been vandalized a few times leaving broken appliances and bathroom mirrors. Anything of value was long taken and the partial collapse of his shed out back needs fixing. Yet it has good bones and the roof isn't leaking. So fixing it up would be a job but not an impossible one.

[Nick Russo -Character Taken]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom