Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Priest's Burden ( dark rp with Hiro_ )

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
It was a dark and stormy night. There was hardly anyone at the old abandoned church. A man in a black suit with a white collar sat down. After he was done praying he stood up and began to make his way home. His name was father Brandon Rodriguez. He was a priest who had been through much. Especially tonight. There had been a young man who had been possessed by a demon. The poor man had been terrorizing people without knowing what he was doing. So the priest had stepped in and exorcised the demon. It had taken a lot out of the priest. It was hard dealing with demons. Especially when no one else believed him and thought him insane. But Brandon knew better. He would make sure that no one ever dealt with torment again. He would make sure he purged the world of demons. He smiled as he thought about this. About keeping everyone safe. As he thought about this he walked to his bed and laid down. He was exhausted. Meaning he could rest now. He would not have to worry about anymore trouble. The handsome brunette's grey eyes began to close. His toned chest rising and falling as he began to dream. He was so tired he'd forgotten to take off his uniform as he slept.

His body burned, ever pore screaming as if hot oil had been poured on his flesh. The sound of demonic wailing and lost souls screaming had filled the room. Almost as suddenly as it started it subsided even if it felt like it had been an eternity. The Priest got the better of him, the upper hand somehow. He would not let that stand. Having been purged successfully he had to wait before entering the human's world again but that did not mean he could not play. A devilish grin pulled at the corners of his lips, this priest would learn who was the superior. Aziel [As-I-el] wandered the plane of the daemon realm contemplating on the tortures he would inflict upon the other, some of which would break the man and his faith. He chuckled to himself rather amused by his own thought process and how delightful he imagined the mans face.

It felt like an eternity of waiting until he found a way back to the humans realm, his eyes glowing gold as he stared over his newest pray his own body a mere cloud of mist and ominous smoke that settled just over the mans form and then slowly it entered him through the nose. The priest would find that his once pleasant dreams would start to change, at first it would be barely noticeable but then it would become dark, the scenery jagged and twisted. The Daemon walked the mans dreamscape changing the mans will. Aziel spent sometime messing with the mans world eventually it would be something akin to the Daemon realm. Its plants otherworldly and is scape desolate and he would appear before the Priest, Aziels hands lifting by his sides as he chuckled out loud.

"Hello grey eyes." The Daemon's voice was baritone, an echo within an echo as he approached the priest who exorcised him in his own dream. A blue hand moving to the Priests chin pulling the man forward and into the Daemon whom's clawed fingers cupped the priest's face. "You are in my world now." The Daemon's other hand moved up the Priest's body like a slithering snake, before a single claw dragged back down cutting open the front of the mans clothes.

Brandon looked around in surprise as he noticed the dream changing. His eyes were widened as he looked around. "What in the world is this? What is happening?" He said softly looking confused and nervous as he saw the world. He began to walk around trying to find a way out. Meanwhile in the real world his body was kicking and he began to work up a sweat as he tried to think of what to do in the dream world. He breathed shakily.

He then heard a voice and turned to looking at the Daemon. His eyes showing surprise. "You? But I exorcised you? What are you doing back here?" He then noticed his form and tilted his head until he grabbed his face. He looked into his eyes and heard him speak. He raised a brow as he felt his claw cutting his clothes and looked down at himself. He began to try and get free as he knew what he was thinking about doing. "Oh no you don't." He said softly. He began to thrash trying to free his body from the Daemon. He was scared but he was also stubborn.

"You can not get rid of me grey eyes. I am everywhere and anywhere I. want. to. be."

With a small motion of his index he beckoned a vine to break through the ground, as it grew tall its self along the Priest's inner thigh. A forked tongue of black slipping between blue lips licked up the side of the priests cheek tasting the dried sweat of his skin. To the Priest this act would feel just as real as if it happened in reality. Perhaps, in a way it was, the seeds of demonic plants sowing themselves into the ground of the priest room. The vines of the plant weaving around the bed encasing the priests body where he lay. The demon would slowly be manifesting at his bedside, a hand resting on the priests forehead.

"I have already captured you so no need to resist." The dreams world would bleed away to a void of black except for the area they resided. The patch of demonic plant life tugging at either of the priests arms and legs separating them, his chest now exposed. Blue hands would shift up the priests chest and under the torn shirt to separate it more. "You are mine grey eyes."

Brandon gasped as he looked at him. He narrowed his eyes at the demon and glared.

He then gasped as he felt the vine growing up his leg. He looked at the plant as it did so and his breathing began to shake from worry. He looked at the demon and began to chant a prayer as he felt the tongue sliding over his cheek. He shivered at the feeling and trying to think of what to do. He could feel the plants on him. His eyes opening as he felt the plants holding him in real life. "Let me go foul being." He said angrily and pulled against the restraints as hard as he could.

He heard him speak and looked at him. "Just because you have me physically does not mean you have me spiritually. I will not break to you. I am better than that." He said angrily. He then gasped as he felt his arms and legs being separated. He felt the demon touching his chest and began to fight the restraints even harder. "I am no ones." He said angrily.

The demon hushed the priest, a finger pressing against the priests lips. "Shh shh shh.... If I let you go it would defeat the purpose of me capturing you in the first place." The daemon smirked down at his prey, his gold tipped finger trailing from the grey eyes mouth and down to his exposed chest. The daemon looked to the Priest and resting his chin on the mans chest he gave a light chuckle. "Grey eyes, you misunderstand me. I am not hear to break you. I am hear to convert you." As he finished his sentence the gold tipped finger trailed down more so just to where his manhood lay; a light squeeze and he then moved his face closer to the others and letting his lips hover above the others a moment.

"You will be mine grey eyes, you will be mine." With a harder squeeze he began to laugh, his voice taking on an echoing effect that started soft at first and then grew. Pulling back Aziel let a gold tipped blue hand press against the underside of his chin stroking it faintly as he watched his lovely creation go to work.

"See grey eyes, I didn't appreciate what you did to me." The vines pulled harder as the man struggled, all except a few that snaked their way into grey eyes pants ripping them open enough for access. "See, being exorcised hurts and so I feel you deserve a little taste of what I felt." A vine would move its self to grey eyes midsection and snake around to hold fast, while another would wrap its self at the base of his flaccid cock. Aziel would smile a devilish smile before moving in a position above the other where not only could he enjoy the show, but also participate.

He felt his finger on his lips and looked into his eyes as he did so. He looked into his eyes and shivered softly as he did so. He then felt his hand going down his body and a shaky breathe escaped his lips as he did so. He listened to him and widened his eyes. He then glared at him. "I follow one being and one being only. NO amount of torment can convert me to you!" He said angrily and then felt his hand going between his legs and he looked down. He gasped as he squeezed his manhood and laid his head back.

He heard him speak and he shook his head. "I am no one's." He said softly and a cry left his lips as Aziel squeezed his manhood. He shook and whimpered a little as he did so. He then tried to rip his arms free so he could escape. He felt him stroking his chin after a bit and laid there panting softly from the feeling.

He looked at him and listened to him as he began to speak. He looked down as he felt something moving into his pants. A light cry as he was pulled even harder while the vines ripped his pants. He looked at him and glared softly as he listened to him. "You are a demon. I would not being doing my job if I didn't keep you out of this world." He said softly. He then felt the vine wrapping around his cock and he jumped slightly from the feeling. He looked down as he could not move his waist now. He would notice Aziel moving too and he tried yet again to break free from the vines.

Back
Top Bottom