Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Killer's Obsession

Agro

Meteorite
MS9ruZd.gif

Looking for a lil' something in time for Halloween.

Sigrid. 21. GMT Timezone.

First and foremost, I'll mention that I expect this to include some pretty heavy themes, particularly in the stalking and non-con zone of things. If that's a no-go for you, this probably won't work. A more in-depth list of kinks can be discussed in private, but the general gist of things is that I have very few limits beyond the obvious underage stuff and anything that includes things that belong in a toilet.

For the purposes of convenience, however, I'll list a couple of top-dogs in regards to what I'd like to see in this line:
  • Bondage
  • Choking
  • Knife Play
  • Dubious Aftercare
All of the above things are absolutely optional, if one or more don't float your boat.

However, it should be noted that I'm looking for literate partners with good interest in character and story development. I'd rather write smut as part of the story -- not the other way around!

Moving on.

Essentially, I'm looking for a plot that revolves around a notorious serial killer's growing obsession with one particular young woman. Think Michael Myers and Laurie Strode (yes, the new film inspired this) but with a twist. Perhaps she was the only one to ever pay him any mind in his childhood, or perhaps she's the only one who ever escaped from him? The nature and behaviour of the killer is entirely up to you. Whether he matches the silent lunacy of Halloween's Michael Myers, or the manipulative and unstable eccentricity of Kiss The Girls' Casanova, this kind of basic premise can fire off in all kinds of directions. Anything in between works, too!

I'm a hardcore vintage slasher fan, so if you could cater to a 70s-80s setting, I'd be over the moon. Expect me to play a pretty normal girl with a tough, tomboyish undertone.

If this interests you at all, fire a PM my way!

Back
Top Bottom