FxF - FxM - Open to Roman, Medieval, Viking eras and Futuristic settings.

Freyja

Meteorite
Hi I've recently joined this forum in order to write with a friend in a three-way, though before I start that I wanted to post here in the event I could find someone with other similar interest. This won't be a long thread or anything like that, just a small one containing minor details in the event anyone is interested in writing with me. The first thing I'd like to say is that I'm only interested in writing stories within the third person perspective. I'm not into first person or any other perspective. My writing is done in English, I'd prefer any and all stories I write to be done in this language as it is what I'm currently learning as a third language. I'm open to writing through private messages, discord or other private means, I've no interest in writing on public forums or other public places.

The amount in which I write changes from post to post, I'm not one for limiting myself based on something that has nothing to do with the story I'm writing. All that can be said in regards to this is that I'll write a minimum of a paragraph whenever I reply to someone in a story. How often I reply will depend, it may change from one thing to another at different times. Usually though I can reply every day, if not that at least every two days. I'm open to replying multiple times in a single day if everyone involved is around and willing. The characters I write are strictly women as I've no interest in writing men, and I'm open to writing against men or women. I'm open to and fond of writing women with genitalia other than the typical, so inform me when contacting me if you're okay with this or not. Do not contact me if you're using derogatory words to describe such women.

For stories, I'm usually open to writing in one of these settings / time periods: Roman Empire, Roman Republic, Medieval Ages and the Viking Era. I'm not one for really writing within fandoms or already established universes, though if I ever do, I'd only be interested in Assassin's Creed, Middle Earth and Star Wars. If I were to write in already established universes such as Assassin's Creed, Middle Earth or Star Wars, please do not ask me to write canon characters as I will not. I like writing original characters only and prefer to write against such. Whenever I'm writing in a story I always write out multiple characters, never just a single character. I'm alright with writing against a single character or multiple characters, so either way you lean with that is okay with me. I'm strictly into writing long-term stories, please do not contact me if your interest is short-term stories.

Adding to the above, I'm open to writing in settings other than the ones originally stated. Modern realism, modern apocalyptic and modern supernatural settings are all something I'm open to, just less-so than the previously stated. Outside of the more medieval style settings what I like most are futuristic settings similar to that of Star Wars. By this I mean a universe in which many different intelligent species exist and can community among one another through their various languages, galactic warfare, planetary warfare, space exploration, humanoid species, monster species and other things which fit into this style.

Kinks I prefer to keep private, I'm willing to discuss them with anyone who's interested in writing with me. I will say that I'm open to consensual sex and non-consensual sex. I'm alright with writing dominant, submissive and switch characters, though these are within certain pairings. If I'm to write dominant characters within a sexual scene, I will only write them against other women. Switch characters I will write against men or women, though I've no interest in ever portraying a dominant side against men. Any submissive character I write can be done so against men or other women, and to clarify; I'm a submissive woman that mostly writes submissive women and prefer to write against dominant people. To end this off, all of my characters use face claims of real people, and no, I do not care if you use face claims or stick specifically to descriptions. Please contact me via private messages if you ever want to discuss writing together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom