Wrong place wrong time

Hi
I. Think when you biglikes are bondage and force you come up with RP ideas like these

I am a rookie policewoman doing an undercover surveillance in gang territory when a call goes out saying be on the lookout for a black van with shot out rear windows. It flies past me so I chase after it and find it parked behind an abandoned building. I am in beat up brown cowboy boots. low rise hip hugging skinny jeans and a red half T under a fishnet pullover and a waist cut black latex jacket. I race into the building reaching behind me to pull my pistol out from the back of my jeans and gear a voice say
I wouldn’t try that little missy. I turn and see I am facing 4 large men, two aiming guns at me and two holding fistfuls ofropes. The leader says
If I was you I’d get down on my knees and get those hands up real high,

Another idea I have is my BF wants to try something exciting. A kidnap date. He has me dress really hit in a little leather skirt dark lacy top stockings black patent 5” stiletto heels and a stretchy tight low scoop front silver top because he is taking me someplace really sexy hit. In the car he tells me I have to be blindfolded. I’m not so sure about that but I go along letting him buckle this leather blindfold tight over my eyes. We drive for a while the he gets a little forceful grabbing my hands pulling them behind me and tying the with ropes very tight palm to palm. I protest angrily but he insists as the kidnap theme I have to go along with it, it will all be worth it soon, I’m pretty mad but sit there with my hands actually tied quite tight behind me as we drive another 15 minutes, being blindfolded I can’t see we are in a horrible part of town. We park, he helps me out and leads me up thus walkway and helps me up s flight of stairs that feel pretty old and rickety and knocks in a door. It opens, this tough voice griwls
This her?
He practically shoves me in. Two men grab my arms and drag me into the place and hold me tight as My BF gets in an argument with a man who sounds furious. My bf says
That’s the deal. You get her 48 hours, my debt gets canceled. The man says
Sorry jackass. New deal. You go bye bye, I keep the bitch.
I hear a horrible fight break out that only lasts a few seconds then the terrifying sound of a body hitting the floor. The voice says
You know what to do with him. Bring the butch into my office.
The men force me struggling frantically thru the building.i start to scream and get a hugehand smacked tight over my mouth and an evil voice growling in my ear
Shut up bimbo. I hope you like rope. You’re gonna be wearing a lot of them for a real long time.

Back
Top Bottom