Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Accident

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Sanki Rojo was a shadow wolf demon that was bored a bit now "Man, somethings there is nothing to do around here." He stretches out as he walks around looking around at the lovely torture that was going on around him "Well, well seems there are a few less demons here today." He looks up his ears twitch a bit now before he closes his eyes tightly laughing to himself after a few moment of silents "So, it's time again huh? I wonder if I get called to this game this time." He smiles he was thinking of what havoc he could due while there "Haha, not like I will get called there." He shakes the thought off of him and continues on his business.

(Not much I can do since I'm not summon yet.)

Izayowai was an apprentice to a great mage, quite the prodigy too. But it was her curiosity that would be her downfall at this rate. She was deep in the woods, away from her master to practice. She was a girl at the age of twenty-three. Long black flowing hair, dark blue eyes, and a curvy ample figure. Sadly it was her sexy figure that got her found. Her master was a pervert, and would try to see her naked a lot. But she was oblivious to his tries. She was dress in loose silk cloth, like that of a Grecian. It ended up being very revealing with her legs, round rear, and very large chest.

Izayowai made a summoning circle and started on her chanting, "Oh great beast, come to me, heed my call, and obey!"

It took a few seconds for it to happen now, but the circle lite up with dark demonic energy which looks like fire. Suddenly, the world begins to shake all around her as the sky around her goes slightly dark. Sanki's ears pick up for a second and he tilts his head to the side "Well, well someone actually summoning me." He laughs to himself before the black portal appears before him. His pearly white teeth show a bit now tilting his head back before enter the portal.

The earth being to quake lightly around the young summoner before smoke begins to pour out of the circle filling the immediate area around them "My, oh my you're a young one little girl." The 22 looking wolf demon appears before her "Well, now what now that you summon me here." He stood before the young girl in all of his glory not a single bit of clothing on. He walks towards her snatching the side of his cheek now "Well, either you are very stupid or very brave person to summon a demon like me in this year."

"I'm merely learning how to summon and make my master proud, and to do so I must summon and bind a power demon to my will..." She stood there, calm and collected. Truly she was terrified of the demon, she could feel his power. She was also internally blushing from him being naked in front of her. She looked to him and breathed deeply, 'I need only bind him now..' she thought to her self, she was concentrating, "You will obey me." Sadly, she was still so afraid, her concentration was failing.

Sanki laughs at her before snapping his finger clothing appearing around his body. It was some leather jacket with a blood red shirt and leather pants "I don't think you've got what it takes to blind me..." He pauses for a moment watching her get ready to cast her little spell "I can feel your fear and it is delightful." He tilts his head to the other side now, as he little spell comes around him looking like it works for a moment "My, oh my such a low grade binding spell." He begins to flex she could see the vein in his head as he breaks her spell looking at her.

Sanki claws were showing to her now, each one of them look ready to tear through flesh with easy "You should have try a lower level before you get to the higher ones." Sanki shakes his head a bit "Well, well you had such great potential to bad it has to end here." He takes his claws slashing at her, but he stops short of her face "Hehe, you're a lucky little one you know that?" He pulls back his claws sitting down before her "You're either very lucky or just have incredibly dumb luck." He tosses her a bracelet that appears in his hand to her "Here."

She was shocked when her spell fail, and fell back on her ass when he was going to slash at her. She looked to him as the bracelet was tossed to her. "What do you mean lucky? What are you talking about?" She was slowly crawling back, she breathed deep and tried to concentrate on casting another, but she lost it as looked to the demon. His words rang deep in her concern.

"Exactly what I stated dear." He leans up looking at her "Put the bracelet on your arm." He points at her sitting in an Indian pose "Your master must not be very smart, if he did not tell about what happens even so offend." He chuckles standing up coming over to her standing over her slightly with his height "You seriously don't know?" He licks his lips lightly awaiting for her to open her mouth and that is when he would attack. He would kiss her lips or attempt to do so anyway "Well, I guess I could tell you or he could tell you when we get back."

"No...Master never said a thing..." She slowly put the bracelet onto her wrist. She was now freaking out, her master forgot to tell her something, and she hoped it wasn't all that bad. Though her feelings were smacking her in the face with it. She was going to hate this, and it was going to change alot of things. Izayowai was starting to get up, sighing as she did so. Suddenly the lips on her made her blush. She pushed him away and started to run for home.

Sanki just laughs a bit looking at her before tilting his head to the side "Well, can't let her go now, she really fun to play with." He licks his lips jumping into nearby tree following her home, but moving as quickly and quietly as he could so that she would not see him, or at least he hope that would be the case.

She seems to be heading towards a castle that was near the top of a small mountain in the middle of the forests. There was a middle age man was standing there seemingly standing there awaiting for her "Where have you been?" He looks at her all serious look on his face "You've not done your chores for today?" He was reading a book that was in his hand call the art of summoning "So, what do you have to say for yourself?"

She was panting and crying, "I'm sorry master, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean not to do them... and now I've made grave mistake! Help me! He will be after me and will do something to me!" She clung to her master afraid, looking back tot he forest. She didn't see anything. That didn't mean he wasn't there.

Her master looks at her tilting his head to the side, before looking down at the bracelet on her wrist "What did you do little one?" He had a serious look onto his face before looking down at her with a frown on his face "Did you summon something that you where not suppose to." He touches the bracelet which shocks his hand with some purple energy "Well, well seems you did." He turns around sighing slightly to himself "You've got nothing to fear whatever you summon will not kill you. For it can't." He growls slightly to himself before turning back to her "You summon it during the Ravi which is a tournament which you must take part in." He points inside of the castle "Now, get to your chores before I get angry."

She sulked her head as she went into the castle, she went to her chores as soon as she could. Her master's anger was one thing she feared, and now this. "What is this tournament... what must I do... what is the price of failure... or reward..." She was cleaning the dishes as she spoke aloud. Her eyes turned to the bracelet and looked to it, "What do I do... I wish I knew.."

Her master came by to see how she was doing before blinking. He comes up to her looking her up and down before tilting his head "Young lady you're in trouble." He looks at her with a serious look on his face before that melted into a a perverted look "Now, where is that maid outfit?" He was always trying to get her to wear this french maid outfit when she did her chores "You know I like see you in it." He smiles to her acting a bit stupid like he always does when he thinks about her body.

"Its at the cleaners master, it ended up with a big stain from the food. I'm sorry..." She looked down, "But what do you mean I'm in trouble. What is going to happen?" Izyowai finished and looked to her master with concern. (sorry for the shortness))

((You really don't have to do what I like. She could be resistive to the maid outfit he wants her to wear or whatever. He not serious about the punishment you know come now think about it he a perv.))

He looks at with a smile on his before pulling out from behind his back another french maid outfit for her "That okay, my cute pupil I have another one." He looks at her with a pervert look on his face smiling at her "It really show off your hips so well." He chuckles with a slightly red in his cheeks.

She was starting to feel unnerved by it, she stopped back a bit and looked to him, "But the chores are done master... there isn't anymore need to do it." Normally his light perversions didn't bother her, she'd stand it as he had many a great thing to teach her, but his look was something that scared her a bit actually, "I'm going to go lay down master..." She started on her way out.

He looks extremely sad now, before looking at her "Is that so?" He nods slightly looking disappointed at himself "I was to late. Enjoy your nap." He goes off into the castle to his room with his head held down looking a bit defeated." When she would get to her room there was a little surprise waiting for her. It was the wolf demon from earlier he was going through her panties "I swear I will never understand why mortals wear such things."

"Ah!! What are you doing in my clothing!" She ran over and pulled them away, looking to him disapprovingly, "You need to learn manners!" She was forgetting what happened earlier, till it hit her. Izayowai whimpered and steeped away from him, "Why are you here... leave me alone.." She sat in one of the corners of her room.

Tilting his head back looking at her lightly "Come now, what so wrong with that?" He chuckles watching her sinks back into submissive stat "My, you're flaky aren't you." He licks his lips lightly coming closer to her before sitting down "So, shall I explain you the game?" He sits there looking up to her cracking his neck lightly reaching out and attempting to grab her hand with the bracelet on her arm.

She pulled her arm back and looked to him, "Would you kindly... since it seems I'm to be forced to go their no matter what I try or do yes?" She sighed and curled up, but looked to the demon, "What is this all about?" Izayowai was trying to be calm, relaxed, not doing so got her into this mess.

Tilting his head to the side looking at her chuckling at her "Such an innocent perv we have here." He chuckles lightly before cracking his neck lightly "Well, I guess I will explain then sit tight and listen well." He licks his own lips before cracking his back lightly now. Suddenly, the door burst open and it was her master.

Without a word her master raises his hand and shots a fireball at the dream who nimbly gets out of the way "Why are you here demon?" Her master looks a bit serious at him, before preparing another spell.

The demon chuckles "For some fun with your cute appendices. You see me and her already had a kiss of passion." He licks his lips getting away from her the room was quite big, so that be easy for him to so that.

She blushed red from the perv comment, but started to relax as he was going to explain things to her. She finally felt like she was getting somewhere now, till her master busted in and tried to blow away the demon. "Master!" She didn't know whether to be happy or mad at the moment, so she chose happy. Once she heard the kiss comment, it made her remember the moment he meant, she threw what ever she could find at the wolf demon.

(Sorry about the delay. I had writer block.)

Chuckling a bit more as she starts to throw stuff at him too. He leaps back as he saw the master prepare another spell getting into a stance of his own awaiting for it to come to him. He was ignoring what she was throwing at him blocking her out right now, because he would deal with her later.

The master begins to chant hard, before slamming his staff against the ground "Lightning." A few bolts of lightning come out at the demon straight at the demon. Who just stood there looking at the master.

As soon as the lightning was near him the demon says "Revox." Seems to absorb the lightning into his body before redirecting it back towards the master, but he purposely misses him walking away after that laughing "Well, did you think I was some stupid young demon oh well." He pounces out the window disappearing completely.

Back
Top Bottom