Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Thrills and Chills (M for F)

VerboseVillain

Super-Earth
Before the main event, I'll give you a little about me.

Creative background: I've written dozens of short stories and a couple of novels. One published by a small press. So I'm not the best writer out there and can use a good editor at times, but I do tend to have lots of ideas. Only some of them will actually work.

Why do I roleplay? Writing lets me live vicariously through my characters. Roleplaying gives me a sense of teamwork and surprise from improvisation. Writing solo can get stale, while a good partner can illuminate paths that I would never think of on my own. And hey, I like an audience, even if its an audience of one. Maybe I'm just vain that way.

Why do I like romance/erotic roleplay? I like to learn and experience things through characters that I never will in everyday life. My dating life was never extensive or dramatic. Hell, my divorce was relatively boring, even if the emotional fallout was hell to go through for both of us. So, I like to try the other side through writing. The scallywag lady killer. The brute dominant. And yes, even a sub or two. It's about experiencing things I wouldn't otherwise. Learning more about life, love, writing and a little about myself.

 Why third person only? Yes, I have a partner, and yes, we've talked about roleplay with others. First person roleplaying? Too personal, too much connection, and too much like cheating. We aren't into cheating. Third person roleplay? More distant, less personal, and less connection. So, that's our understanding. Third person about a person other than us is okay. First person is no go.

Why straight male characters only? So I've thought about whether I'm queer or not. At depth and thoroughly. And no, I am not. Dicks don't do it for me. Total null signal. What else can I say? I've tried writing female characters (both lesbian and straight) before as an experiment. Trust me, you probably want to be spared from further attempts, although I might try again with a trusted partner. Who knows? But unless we've been partners for a while, it's unlikely.

THE MAIN EVENT

Some of you may understand, but others never will.

Welcome to the carnal carnival, a place of desire and delights! Not a place for every taste, but a place to feed instincts most base. We certainly don't expect you to change for us, but a little flexibility never hurts anyone in the love show. So what lonely hearts and solid...mates do we have here this evening? Well, take a gander, let your eyes meander.

Prompts:

A6cHtOK3y1nv7QUNyuEs--1--tp77i.jpg
Rich "Ironsides" Burgstrom - What do you get a billionaire villain that has everything? Why, his favorite superheroine or villainess, of course? Rich is a tall, black man with all of the benefits of wealth and power. Talking to world leaders one day, using his dermetal armor to steal tech from his rivals the next. Rich has no compunction about using his sharp intelligence to twist the world to his will. But what happens when a lone woman dares to challenge that?
sjcll2gvvFwOKfXJMYnl--1--3sp72.jpg
The Nomad-Horishimo Negume- The last member of a lost ninja tribe, Horishimo wanders the Earth, using his skills and strength to right wrongs and rebuild the failing society around him. His days are spent in a restless search for peace, while his nights are filled with nightmares of his family's blood spilled before him. However, he has a secret that the right woman might give him the strength to face. Is she noble, peasant, techie, bandit, or somewhere in between? Only you can say.
GBpvgbSMdJCLzn0cq7uZ--1--mw7bu.jpg
The Gentleman-Lionel Perkins-A man of refined tastes and stout frame, Lionel travels the world in his airship in a constant search for adventure and treasure. What he never accounted for is an adventurous woman who would change his journeys forever.
6N3x8myPmRTAdLVUCRKs--1--whwqz.jpg
The Lurking Lust-Ah, a little more on the dark side, eh? Well, there's legends that speak of an ancient caverns that host an unknown power. Few know of its existence, but any that uncover it would surely achieve worldwide fame and fortune. Whether they'd make it back to the surface with their sanity is the challenge.

Don't like those? Well, come at me with ideas, fair visitor. Here's the sorts of things that you'll find in the carnival:

Preferred Kinks: Creampie, Breeding, Anal, Bondage, Leash & Collar, Main Character Combat (see rules), Female Orgasm, Male dom
Sometimes Kinks: Multiple partners, Masturbation (both solo and mutual), Public Play, NonCon, Femdom, Facesitting, double or triple penetration, Oral
Never Kinks: Pegging, Cross-dressing, Male on male, Futa, Hermaphrodite, Scat, Necro

Genres: Just about anything, although I have a preference for speculative fiction. I do have a predilection for darker themes, but I can do romance given the right scenario.

The Rules

Ah, but there are rules everywhere. And rules for the rules. But, they can help to generate an...understanding...and ensure that we all have a bit o' fun.

Rule #1-Communicate! The fortune teller is on vacation, so you'll need to do your own talking.

Rule #2- Minimum post length of 3 sentences, preferred around 3 paragraphs. Everything is more fun if you're part of the show, eh? Minimum during smut/combat scenes or dialogue is understandable, but include body language. No one-liners, please!

Rule #3- Combat will be equal, with neither character completely overpowering the other. Sure, our games may be rigged, but it's important for a win to seem possible or marks won't want to play. Detailed ruleset below.

Rule #4- I control my main. You control your main. Ain't no puppets here. And if you want something, see rule #1. While some minor description of each other's characters will be necessary in combat and smut scenes, please leave it to unconscious reactions only. Mind control rules below for those RPs that might have it. But let's give each other the benefit of choosing our own adventure, hmm?

Rule #5-Can't make a post? Don't worry about it! While we love our visitors here at the carnival, we can certainly make our own fun: The Reformed

Combat Rules
-Winners should be predetermined OOC. Note that I do enjoy it when female characters win out over male characters.
-Both characters should put up a fight. A couple blows or defenses should succeed for each character. This is both more dramatic and makes the combat more satisfying.
-Actions that won't tilt the scene may be done at any time (banter, shifting weight, stances, minor blows, etc), but anything that will shift the scene should be set up with the partner determining the outcome. Example: Your Post "She threw an uppercut at his chin". My Post "The uppercut sent his head flying backwards, filling his vision with stars. He stumbled backwards and reset his feet with renewed fury in his eyes". Bad Post "He hit her with an uppercut, knocking her out".

Mind control rules:
-If a character (controller) attempts to command another character (controlled), the attempt will be in italics. It will be up to the player of the controlled character to RP the outcome, whether it be resistance, subversion, or acquiescence. Acceptance of the command should never be assumed
-Attempts to change emotion, perception, or sensation should also be sent in italics. It's up to the other player to determine if they believe or disbelieve, as well as how they react. Again, acceptance should never be assumed.

And of course, the carnival is all about our visitors. So if you see something that you don't like, let us know. Never know what could be behind the curtain if you just ask...

Last edited:
Went for something a little unconventional with the Smith. Nice break from all the warriors and vampires and villains and whatnot.

Not normally a fan of fandom, but thought these would be a good way to get some new outlooks on existing characters and people.

Back
Top Bottom