Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Flying By (Major changes--still looking)

Cremarin

Meteorite
Hey, I'm Cre or Marin, whichever you prefer. I am an extremely experienced roleplayer but new to this site. I am looking for something pretty specific at the moment, so I'll just give a brief rundown of my requirements and preferences first.

Length:

I tend to post about 500 words for an average response (that's about three decent sized paragraphs), but I'll go up to 1000 if needed, or even longer. It just depends on what's going on at the time in the roleplay. Quality over quantity. I really prefer you give me at least two decent paragraphs, though. For starters I tend to do around 800-1000 words, but again, it depends. I'd like to stay somewhere in those general ballparks.

Literacy:

I consider myself very proficient in English and I prefer that you are, as well. I don't care if it's your native language or if you end a sentence with a preposition or have a few typos, but basic punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc, must be present.

I don't care what gender you are, and if you care about mine then you should leave now. I choose to remain gender ambiguous online. As for my character, I will play either, I don't mind if your character is male or female. I am not currently interested in nonbinary or other gender characters, but this may change in the future.

I am over 18, you should be at least 18, our characters should be at least 18.

Limits:

I prefer a story/smut ratio of about 65/35 to 85/15, depending on the plot. I like character development and complex personal interactions to be the main focus. I have a lot of kinks, none of which are necessary to use. I enjoy most aspects of BDSM, exhibitionism, and many others. I will NOT roleplay rape, drugs, death, mutilation, pregnancy or kids (even non-sexually), adultery, vomit, scat, extreme waterworks (some may be acceptable, ask me), or abusive relationships.

OOC:

I like talking OOC so that we can discuss options for the plot and relationship progress. We don't have to talk about our personal lives, but friendly conversation is appreciated so we both feel comfortable.

Dom or Sub:
Long answer shortened, NEITHER. My characters are realistic people that can't be put into little categories like that. Now, SEXUALLY, they may fit one or the other, but most often they'll be more along the lines of a switch. I prefer to play with, and against, independent characters who know what they want but aren't abusive bastards.

Medium:

I prefer to RP via email or PM. It's easier to keep track of.

Response Time:

I'm looking for something a little slower paced at the moment, maybe one response every day or two, but if you give me at least one response a week then we're cool.

References:

I'll find pictures if you want me to, but I don't care either way. Just let me know if you do and what style you prefer (anime or realistic).

Genres:
Romance is basically required, but it won't happen instantly (unless that's part of the plot) and if our characters don't mesh then I won't force anything. My most loved genres are fantasy and modern, although I will play around in others (mystery, crime, and science fiction, mostly).

Plots:
These are less plots and more plot bunnies that we can flesh out together.

1. MODERN/SLICE OF LIFE: Muse A is a bit of a flirt. They go to bars, dance, tease, and occasionally make out a bit. It never gets more serious than that. But one night they approach a stranger at the bar with a pick-up line before getting a perfect look at their face: it's their old professor from high school, Muse B. Muse B doesn't recognize them and Muse A takes advantage of that fact and they end up having a one-night stand. Muse A thinks it was harmless. It's not like they're ever going to meet again. (Then they do, of course. Coworkers, neighbors, etc, we can talk about it. I would love to play Muse A for this, but I can do Muse B as well.)

More to be added in the future!

Pairings:
(I prefer to play the part in bold, all bold if no preference. I will play either role if necessary.)

1. Demon/Witch
2. Author/Fan
3. Demon/Gifted
4. Vampire/Gifted (NOT Twilight vamps)
5. Vampire/Human (in a world where vampires are out of the coffin, but not True Blood universe)
6. Vampire/Siren
7. Siren/Werewolf
8. Vampire Slayer x Neutered Vampire (think Spike from Buffy; balls still attached but unable to hurt a human for whatever reason)
9. Gay/Straight (needs to be added to something else, but I like this dynamic)

More to be added in the future!

Fandoms:
(Honestly I've seen/read most anime/manga, just ask)

My Hero Academia (manga & anime)
I can play:
Bakugou Katsuki
Kirishima Eijirou
Jirou Kyouka
Shinsou Hitoshi
Aizawa Shouta
Yamada Hizashi
Kaminari Denki
Tokoyami Fumikage
Sero Hanta
OC