Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Ideas and Musings

WriteWithMe

Planetoid
Welcome to my list of desires and musings. I’m hoping these spark some visceral response which compels you to reply.

Background Information

I like to write in the third person for my stories. If you have a strong preference for first person, I can do that. I don't like writing in second person.

My preferred mediums are Emails or PMs. I am willing to write posts in the forums. I am NOT willing to play over off site IMs (gmail, skype, etc) or in Discord until you are a long term partner. I've found nothing but drama on response time in discord and IMs. Response time tends to be quickest over emails. I see them multiple times a day and do not have to log into any third party application.

I truly love role-playing elves. If you want to suggest a roleplay that involves them and/or the drow, great! Any time frame works for these stories.

Right now, I'm craving something roughly modern (1990s to near future) and paranormal. Especially if it involves ghosts, demons, witches or other supernatural beings. I'm just going through this ghost phase.

I’d prefer there to be more plot than smut. I love smut, but writing it nonstop bores me. I'm looking for 60-80% plot. I love plot with lots of smut sprinkled on top. I just get bored writing smut scene after smut scene. I do like my smut scenes to be detailed, descriptive and worth reading.

I usually write once or twice a week. Although, if we are both online for a bit and want things to go a bit quicker because the story demands it, we can if arranged ahead of time. I’d prefer most posts to be 2+ paragraphs, I understand that sometimes it doesn’t work with the story. I will mirror what you write. If I happen to write many paragraphs and I receive a one or two line response, you probably won’t hear from me again. I’d rather you wait to respond until you have the time to write. (You can even let me know in ooc that you don't have time to respond right now).

I am full time work from home, as I was before the chaos started, so I do not have a lot of extra time for writing. I cannot just stop working mid-day because you nag me about responding.

Also, realize if you've immobilized my girl or tied her up, there is only so much my character can do. So don't expect long responses when you've gagged and immobilized my girl. I can only describe squirming and wiggling while bound so many ways before I get too bored to continue. So make sure there is something she can react to, if not verbally or physically then mentally. I am happy to share her thoughts and sensations.

Mika feels her legs being roughy kicked apart as she lays there on the ground, mostly asleep. She hears the voice speaking to her in an oddly accented version of elvish. He tells her to keep her legs apart or be hung up by them. Then he says something about her being well sated later. It doesn’t really make sense to her. But not much does right now.

Thoughts are sluggish in Mika’s mind. She tries to latch onto thoughts as they come to her, but somehow they slip through. Her body feels heavy, after a long while of floating in this heavy body, she realizes she must be drugged. Or under a spell. It’s not really a thought more of an instinct. Probably due to her elven heritage and her innate magical abilities. Mika still hasn’t had an actual thought that she could hold onto. She feels sensations though. Mika knows she is cold but can’t seem to do anything about it. Her nipples are incredibly hard as they press into the hay covered ground. Mika is aroused and she is unsure why, but she can feel the moisture between her legs. That doesn’t seem right. Neither does the smooth metal bands around her arms and ankles. She sense the ones around her upper arms are generating some sort of anti-magic field. The bands around her wrists do not seem magical at all. The ones around her ankles, she can’t really tell what they do. As Mika attempts to focus on the bands, she feels her thoughts scatter again. She stops fighting this and lets herself drift off, hoping it will wear off soon.

Sometime later, Mika feels soft hands with a firm grip lifting her up. She is tossed over a shoulder like a bag of flour in the markets. She catches glimpses of her own long silvery hair, a muscled masculine butt and the hay strewn floor. She feels her body pressed into his. The tips of her nipples sliding along the flesh of his bare back, it is infuriatingly stimulating. That same hand is gripping her own ass. Occasionally stroking her nicely toned fleshy bottom. He takes Mika outside of whatever building or tent she was kept in for the night.

Has it been just a night? Mika is unsure. Her thoughts are slightly clearer than earlier. She has a vague memory of that or is it a dream? Thoughts are coming back to her as the male places her standing up in an empty, wide bucket under a tree. Before she can react, he reaches and secures her wrists to a branch. He is a wood elf, or a half wood elf, she can’t be sure. He smiles at her and gives her a look of pity as he reaches out and brushes the stray straw from Mika’s body. The elf strokes her left breast. Running his delicate fingers along the nipple before pinching it lightly. Mika’s lips part and she feels the heat between her legs flare. It brings a smile to the wood elf’s face. Mika notices the bands around his wrists and his neck. He hurries off as another approaches, but not before grabbing her ass one last time.

As for your character, whatever you want*. Humanoid, monster, ghosts, gods, non-binary, tentacles, aliens. I'm up for trying a variety of partners. Drow will always be my favorite partner though. All I ask is they are an original character. I'm not a fan of cannon character rp.

*Okay, re-reading this, there are some things that I will say no to when you suggest them for a partner: incest roles, under age roles (that includes playing an underage elf. 80 is just a kid. 110 please. He has to have had his naming day already), orcs (not a fan of orc sex), animals (no bestiality). Please no family RPs. It just isn't my thing.

Don't ask:
  • incest/family play
  • Anything not allowed on this site (if you request underage roleplay, I will report you to the monitors)
  • Daddy/daughter, boss/secretary, teacher/student, father/nanny, father/babysitter
  • Modern slice of life (unless it is a small section of a larger roleplay). I like knowing what your character does, but not your entire daily to do list.
  • Gore, etc.
  • Gross things with body fluids
  • You killing my character
Don't do:
  • God Mod
  • Completely change the direction of a story without an ooc hint, (ie we decide to on a drow capturing an elf story and you change it to drow sells elf to an orc because you want to play an orc).
  • Time jump without asking (I don't mind time jumps, I'd just like to know before it is suddenly six months later, maybe my girl really has her heart set on doing something).
  • Kill my character.
Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top:
  • Send detailed descriptions in your writing.
  • Use spell check/grammar check.
  • Don't hesitate to use the occ thread to ask questions, request clarification, chat about life, tell me you will be busy for a week or two at work. I get it, we all get busy, we all have life spin out of control and get too demanding.
  • If we have a dead roleplay you wish to revive, ask. if I had fun, there is a good chance we can fix things.
  • Ask if you want to set up a time to roleplay with quick responses (lets face it some scenes work great that way).
  • If you're bored with the story, but want to roleplay something else, please let me know. Just don't kill roleplays every few posts cause that was a good sex scene, let's do more sex scenes and less plot. You knew I wanted plot when you signed up for this. If you can't play a character for a several months, then I'm not your ideal partner.

Right now, I'm looking for a literate partner to write Drow stories or something a little spooky. Open to other requests in the fantasy or historical realms. Will consider modern fantasy too (witches, magic, occult, weres, vamps, demons you meet during everyday life).

Currently, I'd really love to play an OC character in the Stardew Valley world. Your character could be oc too or not. We could be the next generation of the town. Or you could morph one of the bachelor's into your own.

Below are some plot ideas I am interested in roleplaying. If these spark something with you, PM me and we can hopefully work something out.
Please note: These are not the only stories I am interested in roleplaying. These are just ideas that are tumbling around in my head waiting for me to write them.

New and Different for me: The Oneiroi - This concept is a serial fantasy roleplay. This will be a long term role play, where we play several scenes together.

You can play one or more of the Oreiroi, defined for this purpose as demons who watch over dreams. When they find a woman with a dark unfulfilled fantasy, the step in and turn her dream into her fantasy. Only this dream is more real than any before, she feels the after effects the next few days. If the oneiroi find the woman wanting in virtue or in deed, they gift her with a nightmare. A sick twisted nightmare that she feels when she wakes and has echoes in her dreams for the rest of her life.

My characters will be the sleeping women. We can discuss in an out of character thread what fantasies we wish to explore when we wrap up each mini story.

The Subscription Box: Husband decides they need to spice up their sex life. So he gifts his wife a subscription box for their anniversary. The only rule, is they have to use whatever is in the box the evening it arrives. If that means, using during a planned event (say remote controlled vibrator at school play or nipple clamps at a dinner with another couple) then that is what they do.

The Pet Service: My girl is desperate for cash. Under the table no questions asked cash. She takes a gig with a company that allows clients to book a pet for a day. Her job is to be the pet. She is dropped off at your character's house or office for however long the assignment lasts. What is your character in the market for? An afternoon with a kitty? A weekend with a puppy? An evening with a piggie? Or a month with a cow? The idea is we play a bunch of loosely linked short stories. I can play different girls for pets or one girl in multiple roles. Same with you. We play a scenario until we are getting bored. Then jump to another session. Not looking for one shots.

The Milk Cult: A cult leader (YC) is convinced that breast milk is the key to eternal life. My character is a prospect for the cult. A friend brought her to a meeting. This is the story of her induction to the cult and her path to forced lactation.

The Morale Officer: My girl is hired as the new morale officer at Big Bad Evil Corp. Her responsibilities include helping to manage day to day morale and planning large events. Little does she realize that women here are treated as less than human. It is her job to organize events for the men to blow off some steam. YC is her boss.

Sexual Harassment Training: At the end of the department wide training session. Your character asks my girl if she feels she has been harassed enough or will she file another complaint with HR?

The Performance Improvement Plan: My girl is in trouble at work. She is struggling. Her manager puts her on a PIP. This PIP mandates she is punished for failures. My girl agrees because she desperately needs this job. Her manager or some guy from HR administer the punishments. You can play either role or both if that is your thing. (reluctant or non-con).

The Cursed: I just finished reading this hot, steamy ghost story, this is my version of the story. Your character was a powerful warlock in life, a long time ago (will leave the era up to you). He was sadistic and cruel. A group of witches cursed his soul and bound it to this earth so he could not become more powerful in the afterlife. Over the years, decades, centuries (whatever you want), he would occasionally encounter a female witch and spend the time convincing her to help him lift the curse. He lies, tells them he loves them. Every failed attempt binds their soul to the house. He keeps them locked in the cellar for his amusement. He tortures them. At this point, he has the spell down, he researched and perfected the ritual, he has all the components except one. He needs the tears of his true love to spill freely and overflow the cauldron. Once your character realizes my character is the key to lifting the curse, he must obtain her tears. The breaking of the curse binds their souls together for eternity. Sadly, to keep the curse at bay, the ritual must be performed every year on Samhain. MC is a modern witch, well she wants to be one. She studies and thinks she is a witch, however, no real powers seem to have manifested yet.

Keep the Fires Lit: They used to keep bonfires burning on the mountain tops to ward off witches. For generations, fire has been the key to keeping supernatural creatures at bay. Now they say when a flame burns out a supernatural creature enters the room. But it's almost 2020 and it's not like anybody believes that anymore. My girl is in her 30s, a sweet, petite, independent blonde who heads a project management team at a large Aerospace company. Superstitions are the last thing on her mind and she sits on her sofa one fall night, fire burning as works on her laptop. Working late again, well into the night. The room darkens and she hardly notices so focused on her work. She never sees your character arrive.

Haunted Book Store: My girl inherits an old used bookstore in a quaint New England town. She doesn't know that for over a century it has been inhabited by a male ghost. The key to him becoming mortal again is winning the love of a living woman.

New in town: My girl moves to a new city for a job. A chance encounter between our characters binds us together. Neither of us likes it. Maybe we don't even really like each other. But the fates have declared that our souls are now bound together for eternity. Sadly, your character will be impotent with any other woman. My character is now unable to climax except by your hand. Do we live out our lives sexually unfilled or do we try to make it work? We could humans, paranormal creatures or whatever.

Ship wrecked: Your character was the first born son of a powerful noble family. In his youth, he toyed with something/somebody he shouldn't have. (God, coven of witches, sorcerer, demon, etc). His family's power and resources was not enough to protect him. He was taken to a barren island. His soul bound to it. He was killed and his spirit was stranded on the island. There was an out clause to this condition. All punishments are crueler if the soul being taught a lesson has a glimmer of hope to contrast against the despair. If your character finds true love, the curse will restored and he will return to human form. Your can interact with the physical world, but nobody comes to this island. Until a sudden storm catches my character off guard while sailing and she blown onto the island's rocky shore. This story could take place here on earth, maybe your character is a nobleman who upset a coven of witches. Or perhaps he was more active in his downfall he was part of a secret society that summoned demons or made a pact with the devil. This starter also works in all sorts of fantasy worlds.

The Maze: The challenge is simple, survive a weekend in a maze the size of a small island without being captured and win a million dollars, find your way out of the maze before Monday at 8am and win twenty. Of course, if the hunters get you, you are their toy until they grow bored of you. This will be a shorter story. Unless you wish to roleplay life after the hunt also.

The Sabbatical: My girl is a successful female executive. She is stressed. One day she reads about a tropical island where men and women freely consent to entering slavery for three months. No permanent harm can be done to them. Privacy is guaranteed. They are taken care of and become the toys of extremely wealthy clients vacationing on the island. After some investigation, my girl decides to go through the lengthy interview process and physicals to serve. Finally, she gets her acceptance and puts in her sabbatical notice. This is story of her adventure. We can start anywhere in the process you'd like.

The book: A long time ago, you committed a crime against the gods. Your penance: your soul was bound to a scroll. Eventually, as the eons progressed your scroll was bound into a book. Now a woman in possession of the scroll (books) can summon you forth. Until the next full moon, you must please the woman sexually. At the end of the full moon, your scroll disappears and you wait to be summoned again. You've suffered this curse since before the birth of Christ. Between summons you wait. While you do not grow old, you do suffer from boredom, hunger and thirst. You can hear the world around you but bound inside of a book, you cannot see it. You hear small talk in the books and stands you've been exiled to while waiting the next summoner. Once a proud... warrior? king? prince? god? Now you're cursed with one hope, to find a woman who sees past your sexual skills, good looks and stamina and falls in love with you.

Stardew Valley: I do not want to play any of the cannon characters. You can if you want. I would like to be an original character in the valley. The game can be as it is or a more twisted version.
Sweet version: Just my girl and your character having fun with some sex thrown in cause lets face it the valley has a lot of kinky going on. Maybe the farm is your farm and we were engaged when you decide to move there. If you don't wan't to play a cannon character, maybe we are part of the next generation choose a role. Or make up a new role, what if you are miner in the caves? A fisherman willie met on one of his trips? One of Kent's army buddies looking to settle down?​
Twisted version: The entire town is broken up into submissive and dominant. Activities become more like the village setting in Beauty's Punishment (the claiming of sleeping beauty series) only our version of it.​
Even more twisted: The Gotoro Empire invades and wins. Who/what are they? Are they even human or some sort of alien race? A monster race? You could be the provisional governor, an easy assignment for valiant service. Your word is now law in the sleepy valley.​
The Shadow Wars erupt again: Are you a dwarf or a shadow person? What if when asked to choose sides, my girl tried to remain neutral (afterall getting 10 stars with both of you was a chore). You're on the winning side of the war and the valley is your prize. What do you chose to do with it?​
This is one of the few stories that I would be willing to play multiple characters. I'm not a huge fan of that in general. But it seems like the more people in the town, the better for the overall story.

Elven Queen: The elf king's sister, my girl, is married to a human as part of a trade agreement. She isn't happy, but was promised that once the human king died and her duty as Queen was fulfilled, she could choose her future. She is young and humans did not live that long. She married the human, he swore to always love her. He swore there would be no other. She became pregnant. Once she entered her confinement, yes, humans still practiced that, the king took a human mistress. A son was born. When she presented her son to the court, the king was obviously smitten with the mistress. One heir was not enough, even though their marriage was strained, the queen did her duty. Soon after the king's nightly visits resumed, the queen was pregnant again. Halfway through her pregnancy her son, whom she was not allowed to see, was murdered by the drow. The queen is inconsolable. She blames her husband for not keeping their child safe. He reassures the queen that he will kill those responsible. My girl enters her next confinement after the war between the humans and the drow has begun. The elves, side with the humans. The queen gives birth to another son. After the birth of the child, he is removed from her and a drow maiden enters with her maids. While she was confined, her husbands troops suffered a major loss. The humans and the drow entered into a treaty. One brokered by her husband. The prince remains with the human king, but she is to be wed to the drow king. She is free to refuse and the war will resume. Or she can marry the drow king and attempt to live a very different life among her people's ancient enemies. Your character would be the drow king.

Taming of the Witch - I'm looking to explore something a little different here. My base premise for this story is my girl grew up in a cloistered religious village. At one time her parents were part of the larger society. All supernaturals were hidden in society until the humans started questioning things. At that point, there was a crop of religious zealots who founded off the grid communes. They were a front for covens of witches, packs of wolves and dens of vampires. Religious freedom laws gave them ability to hide from the world. Large communities sprung up. Many called them cults. But they paid taxes, allowed child welfare workers to check in and practiced their craft in secret. Her mother is a witch, her father a warlock. My girl is a witch, she a good deal of talent but is very rebellious by nature. The leader of their coven has taken an interest in her. But the more he examines, the more he realizes she rebellious to the core. Something that must be cured as to not draw human attention to them. He has ways to deal with this from mundane to magical. Your character could be the religious leader or perhaps a warlock her own age (early twenties) who helps her endure the what the leader inflicts upon her. Keeping her rebellious nature alive and well, preventing her from becoming just another empty minded thrall. Or perhaps, he from another species and she meets him while sneaking out one night. And he helps her escape.

Futa: I've never roleplayed in this genre and I have a concept that I'd love to play. I cannot guarantee this will be a long term concept. I might not enjoy writing the genre. The story I was thinking of is my character is a young futa. She is excited about heading off to college. Her parents pack help her pack. They ship her stuff and drive her to school. Only when she arrives, it isn't the college she expected. Instead it is either a school designed to turn futas into sex slaves or she has been sold to a wealthy man as his personal slave or possibly a breeding camp. Even a combination of these settings. We can decide while discussing the concept.

Aliens - I’m in the mood to explore a new kink. Let’s brainstorm some kinky fun. Then write. Is your alien in the mood for a slave, a pet, an experiment subject?

The Trainer - Looking to explore something along the lines of modern day mentoring program. It could be occult based or even something more mundane. College student needing help, an apprentice chef, maybe a fitness coach, or a stepford like neighborhood with a mentor for a new wife.

The Android - During a world wide pandemic, citizens are quarantined in their home. Doors/windows are sealed. There will be no violations. The government realizes this will be especially difficult for single people, so they launch a pilot program. My girl is selected for the first round and sent an Android. At first, everything is as expected. The android takes care of her, plays games with her. He cooks, he cleans, he gives her massages. Then the rules start. They start out simple, stand absolutely still while the android brushes your hair. Disobedience results in a sharp slap on the bottom. As the number of rules multiply, the punishment for failure to comply increases. Leaving my girl to wonder what exactly has she gotten herself into? Is she being trained to be auctioned off? An old ex getting revenge? Her boss trying to create an unquestioning slave labor workforce? Or is society in general being molded to no longer question authority? Too timid to ask anyone at work if they know what is happening, what can she do but comply?

Justice Served: Something had to be done. Jails and prisons were full. Home detentions didn’t work as well as expected. One city, decided to try a new tactic. Certain offenders (those involving non violent crimes) were offered a chance to take part in an experimental pilot program. Instead of serving traditional jail time, they would consent to having a trained citizen administer weekly corporal punishment. Their sentence would be longer than a traditional sentence. Each criminal is required to show up and comply with the overseer‘s commands. The punishment is determined by the board of correction. Of course, the overseer can add additional Punishments as he sees for attitude or failure to comply with instructions. For extreme violations, he can even order a weekend in jail. There is even discussion of using stocks and public whippings again in cases where a weekend of jail time does not help.

The program is working well. Many attorneys are requesting alternative sentencing for their clients. And why not. No jail time and successfully completing the program leaves their client with a clean record. Surely, a little humiliation is worth it.

Your character is an overseer. how much experience he has is up to you. Also, we can do this with a single prisoner or multiple prisoners. What sort of workload would he want? I’m not looking to do an endless stream of female prisoners though. So pick a Reasonable number and We can rotate through them.

The Book Club: My girl has just moved to town for a new job. Looking to make new friends, the sort of friends that last a life time, she joins a book club. Looking for a group of young professional women just like herself, she is so excited when she spies the sign in the used bookstore. She signs up at the desk and even purchases the current book. Little does she know the books here have a life of their own. The stories she reads are more real than any she is have ever read. Returning home, after putting her purchases away, she curls up on the sofa with some tea, her book and the cat.

We can discuss if we would like to use an actual book or a made up book as the story. Ideally, your character will be the male protagonist in the story.

Corrupted Fairy Tales:

These are shorter stories, might be a few weeks of writing. Would let us know if we are good partners for a longer tale. I will add to the list
  • The Red Shoes: what if they morphed into locked ballet boots? Or perhaps they weren't a pair of shoes but rather a pair of stolen panties?
  • The Stolen Farthings: My character would be the girl, yours the traveler who helps her atone for her sins so she can leave the mortal world behind.
New: adventures of a puppy girl: I read this erotica series about a wife turned into a puppy girl. I’d love to play a version of that. We are a well to do married couple (money for private clubs, play spaces, toys is not an issue). Things are getting a little stale. Your character discovered a club where one partner must be a puppy to join. Privacy guaranteed. They have a pet shop, a park, a grooming salon and even dog walkers to take car of your puppy. Now your character hatches a plan a transform your wife into a puppy girl. No beastiality.

new: the vaccine: It was rushed into production and not fully tested. While it worked to fight the disease spreading through the country, there were unintended side effects. Less than one percent of the vaccinated women, like my character, found themselves spontaneously lactating. The milk they produced prevented the disease more effectively than the vaccine and tasted delicious. Now they were in high demand. Often taken and forced into barns for production or auctioned off to ultra wealthy bidders. My character goes into hiding when she figures out what is happening to her. Disappears into the forest. Is your character a hunter searching for these women to auction off? A random hiker who cannot believe his luck? A rancher with a farm nearby?

Feel free to make suggestions or modifications to any starter, as this is a shared storytelling experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom