Fx Female esmeraldaflame FxF requests

esmeraldaflame

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my request thread. Here, I will be soliciting partners for FxF pairings. Before we begin, I’d like to tell a little about myself:
  • I am female
  • I have over 10 years of role play experience
  • I am on this site to role play – not to chat or cyber
  • I prefer my partner to be another womenI have nothing against male role players (and will role play with them), but if there is a woman sitting behind the other end, I will be more likely to respond to a role playing request.
  • I only do original pairings. I do not do fandoms
  • While I don’t like one-liners, I don’t have a minimum post length – your post may be of any length, as long as it moves the role play along
  • I do not catagorize roles as “dominant”, “submissive”, or “switch”. If I had to, I’d say I was submissive or switch; but really, I’d like to think of myself as “passive”, or “open”. Basically: I will not dominate

I am open to a wide variety of plots and pairings. But before we get to those, I would like to go over a few does, don’ts, and kinks.

Does
  • Aggressive women – I like a woman who is strong, confident, and knows how to get what she wants when she wants it
  • Strong women – athletic women, blue collar women, former military/law-enforcement women; basically any woman who is well-built, fit, and healthy
  • Small to medium breasts – I prefer to be the girl with the larger breasts. I’m not too fond of competition
  • Married women – I love it when a woman goes behind her man’s back to pursue my character
  • Men – if you want, you may share me with your husband, boyfriend, or father; or they may pursue me on their own accord. For male role players: check out my request thread for MxF

Don’ts
  • Submissive women – do not expect me to play an aggressive, dominant woman; and don’t come to me with a woman who is so young and naïve that she cannot sieze the initiative
  • Non-con – I won’t do coercion, blackmail, punishment, or rape; unless you are the woman who is coercing, blackmailing, punishing, or raping me. Note: I will attempt to resist.
  • Role reversals – don’t expect me to humiliate you, and don’t humiliate me in plots/pairings where one character outranks the other
  • Intoxication – I don’t play drunken-sex scenes
  • Anything anal – includes, but is not limited to: spanking, pinching, grabbing, and rubbing; as well as the usual anal sex and anal fetishes
  • BDSM – absolutely not
  • Anthros and furries – full-sized dragons, kaijus, and lizard-folk are fine, but nothing else. Furthermore: no humanoid proportions – that is, for example, a dragon or lizard-girl with hips, breasts, and a waist that conforms to human proportions
  • Futas – if you want to play the role of a character with a penis, check out my request thread for MxF
  • The usual rules against gore, toilet, God-moding, and snuff. Absolutely not

Kinks: these things really turn me on…
  • Hugging, kissing, and cuddling
  • Groping and fondling
  • Breast play
  • Breast sucking
  • Clothed sex
  • Stomach massages and tummy rubs
  • Dry humping
  • Undressing for my clothed partner
  • Partially undressed sex
  • Ripped clothing – nothing says “I’m a strong, confident, sexually aggressive woman” than a bit of old-fashioned bodice (or modern-day equivalent) ripping
  • Public sex
  • Outdoor sex
  • Car sex

About my character:
Although my character’s appearance will vary from role play to role play; my character will generally be an average-sized woman aged 18 – 25. Possible skin colors may range from tanned white (European or East Asian) to light caramel (Arab or Hispanic). Hair colors may include black, brown, or blond. She will have an hourglass figure, and an average build that is neither thin nor fat. She will be slender and delicate; but strong. Her stomach will be flat, smooth and taut; with a deep belly button and lightly defined abs. Her breasts will be large and spherical. Her cup size will be D and up.

Pairings
Roles in bold denote the roles I want you to play if no role is bolded, then that means we can negotiate which roles we want. Roles with an * are ones that have a specific plot. Roles with the note (3) mean I have an interest of doing this as a 3-some.
Mother/daughter
Aunt/neice
Stepmother/stepdaughter
Father’s girlfriend/daughter
Mother’s friend/daughter
Friend’s mother/daughter (3)
Parent/babysitter (3)
Gym rat/casual gym user
Fitness trainer/client
Office worker/office worker
Married neighbor/girl next door (3)
Cheer coach/cheerleader
Cheerleader/cheerleader
Photographer/model
Director/actress
Actress/actress
Actress/manager
Idol/manager
Model/manager
Jogger/jogger
Teacher/student
Teacher/new teacher
Principal/student
Principal/new teacher
City woman/country girl
City girl/country woman
Cowgirl
/city girl
Cowgirl/cowgirl
Cowgirl/settler
Trail scout/pioneer
Mountain woman/pioneer
Mountain woman/settler
Cowgirl/Spanish settler*
Outlaw/settler
Truck driver/hitchhiker
Truck driver/traveler
Mechanic/stranded traveler
Airline captain/flight attendant
Airline captain/first officer
Business-woman/vacationer
Vacationer/local
Vacationer/vacationer
Survivalist/city girl (3)
Survival expert/survivor
Survivalist/apocalypse survivor
Commuter/commuter
Hiker/hiker
Stripper/club owner
Stripper/client
Parent/teacher (3)
Bodyguard/client
Celebrity/pop star
Celebrity/fan
Pop star/fan
Vampire/victim
Vampire/newly turned vampire
Vampire/hunter*
Queen/princess (3)
Queen/queen (3)
Queen/advisor
Princess/dancer (3)
Queen/dancer (3)
Queen/sorceress (3)
Knight/princess
Knight/queen
Sorceress/knight
Pirate captain
/new pirate
Elf/human
Dragon
/princess*
Dragon/queen*
Dragon/knight*
Dragon/slayer*
Dragon/sorceress*
Kaiju/giantess
Mech pilot/giantess
Giantess/giantess
Ranger/sorceress
Ranger/ranger
Stalker/stalked
Kidnaper/kidnapped
Boss/employee
Employee/boss’ daughter

These are plots for role plays featuring two or more women sharing my character. My role will be in bold.

Mother/daughter/daughter’s friend
Aunt/cousin/niece
Mother’s girlfriend/mother/daughter
Mother/college daughter/high school daughter
Lesbian/lesbian’s lover/straight girl
Vampire/vampire bride/human
Vampire/human/newly turned vampire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom