Fx Male esmeraldaflame MxF requests

esmeraldaflame

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my request thread. Here, I will be soliciting partners for MxF pairings. Before we begin, I’d like to tell a little about myself:
  • I am female
  • I have over 10 years of role play experience
  • I am on this site to role play – not to chat or cyber
  • I prefer my partner to be another womenI have nothing against male role players (and will role play with them), but if there is a woman sitting behind the other end, I will be more likely to respond to a role playing request
  • I only do original pairings. I do not do fandoms
  • While I don’t like one-liners, I don’t have a minimum post length – your post may be of any length, as long as it moves the role play along
  • I usually play only one PC and one or more NPCs. I do not play multiple PCs.
  • I do not catagorize roles as “dominant”, “submissive”, or “switch”. If I had to, I’d say I was submissive or switch; but really, I’d like to think of myself as “passive”, or “open”. Basically: I will not dominate

I am open to a wide variety of plots and pairings. But before we get to those, I would like to go over a few does, don’ts, and kinks.

Does
  • Older men – preferably aged 45 or older, but not so old as to be elderly. 60 is a good cut-off
  • Assertive men – I like a man who is strong, confident, and knows how to please a woman
  • Rugged men – athletic men, blue collar men, former military/law-enforcement men; basically any man who is well-built, fit, and healthy
  • Large men – I will also consider beer-bellies, barrel-chests, and thicker men; but nothing “chubby” or outright fat and obese
  • Married men – I love it when a man goes behind his wife’s back to pursue my character
  • Seductive men – you have to make me want to have sex with you
  • Women – if you want, you may share me with your wife(s), girlfriend(s), or daughter(s). or they may pursue me on their own accord

Don’ts
  • Younger men – no characters under the age of 40
  • Multiple men – I am monogamous. I don’t do gang-bangs, and I am not a swinger or a cheater
  • Overly aggressive men – I don’t do coercion, blackmail, punishment, non-con, or rape. Even for plots/pairings that naturally suggest the man asserting his dominance of a woman, you have to make me want to have sex with you before making your move
  • Submissive men – do not expect me to play an aggressive, dominant woman; and don’t come to me with a man who becomes weak in the presence of a higher-ranking woman
  • Role reversals – don’t expect me to humiliate you, and don’t humiliate me in plots/pairings where one character outranks the other
  • Abuse – you may be rough on me, if the plot calls for it, but no physical, verbal, emotional, or psychological abuse. This includes “dirty talk” and rough sex
  • Intoxication – I don’t play drunken-sex scenes
  • Anything anal – includes, but is not limited to: spanking, pinching, grabbing, and rubbing; as well as the usual anal sex and anal fetishes
  • BDSM – absolutely not
  • Anthros and furries – full-sized dragons, kaijus, and lizard-men are fine, but nothing else
  • The usual rules against gore, toilet, God-moding, and snuff. Absolutely not

Kinks: these things really turn me on…
  • Hugging, kissing, and cuddling
  • Groping and fondling
  • Breast play
  • Breast sucking
  • Clothed sex
  • Stomach massages and tummy rubs
  • Dry humping
  • Clothed male, naked female
  • Crotch bulges – I like the sight of a man trying to contain his erection inside his clothing
  • Open flies – simply pulling down your pants is tired and bland. Instead, try keeping them on, and just open your fly to let the big guy out
  • Ripped clothing – nothing says “I’m a big, strong alpha male” than a bit of old-fashioned bodice (or modern-day equivalent) ripping
  • Giving handjobs
  • Watching my partner masturbate
  • Giving blowjobs
  • Public sex
  • Outdoor sex
  • Car sex
  • Well-dressed men

About my character:
Although my character’s appearance will vary from role play to role play; my character will generally be an average-sized woman aged 18 – 25. Possible skin colors may range from tanned white (European or East Asian) to light caramel (Arab or Hispanic). Hair colors may include black, brown, or blond. She will have an hourglass figure, and an average build that is neither thin nor fat. She will be slender and delicate; but strong. Her stomach will be flat, smooth and taut; with a deep belly button and lightly defined abs. Her breasts will be large and spherical. Her cup size will be D and up.

Pairings
Roles in bold denote the roles I want you to play if no role is bolded, then that means we can negotiate which roles we want. Roles with an * are ones that have a specific plot and/or that I am very picky about how I play them and who I play with. Roles with the note (3) mean I have an interest of doing this as a 3-some, in which you play as a woman in addition to a man. However, I will only play one PC.

Daddy/daughter
Uncle/niece
Stepfather/stepdaughter
Mother’s boyfriend/daughter
Father’s friend/daughter
Friend’s father/daughter (3)
Parent/babysitter (3)
Gym rat/casual gym user
Fitness trainer/client
Office worker/office worker
Married neighbor/girl next door (3)
Football coach/cheerleader
Photographer/model
Director/actress
Actor/actress
Actress/manager
Idol/manager
Model/manager
Jogger/jogger
Teacher/student
Teacher/new teacher
Principal/student
Principal/new teacher
City man/country girl
City girl/country man
Cowboy
/city girl
Cowboy/cowgirl
Cowboy/settler
Trail scout/pioneer
Mountain man/pioneer
Mountain man/settler
Cowboy/Spanish settler*
Outlaw/settler
Truck driver/hitchhiker
Truck driver/traveler
Mechanic/stranded traveler*
Airline captain/flight attendant
Airline captain/first officer
Businessman/vacationer
Vacationer/local
Vacationer/vacationer
Survivalist/city girl (3)
Survival expert/survivor
Survivalist/apocalypse survivor
Commuter/commuter
Hiker/hiker
Stripper/club owner
Stripper/client
Stripper daughter/client father*
Parent/teacher (3)
Bodyguard/client
Legacy celebrity/pop star
Legacy celebrity/young fan
Vampire/victim
Vampire/newly turned vampire
Vampire/hunter*
King/princess (3)
King/queen (3)
Queen/advisor*
King/dancer (3)
King/sorceress (3)
Knight/princess
Knight/queen*
Sorceress/knight
Pirate captain
/new pirate
Elf/human
Dragon
/princess*
Dragon/knight*
Dragon/slayer*
Dragon/sorceress*
Kaiju/giantess*
Mech pilot/giantess*
Alien/abductee
Ranger/sorceress
Ranger/ranger
Employee/boss*

These are a list of threesomes I am considering. All threesomes will be MxFxF. My role will be in bold. My partner will play the male part, and the more dominant female part.

Father/mother/daughter
Father/mother/babysitter
Husband/wife/girl next door
Husband/wife/friend’s daughter
Husband/wife/hitchhiker
Survivalist husband/survivalist wife/hiker
Tourist husband/tourist wife/tourist
Tourist husband/tourist wife/local
Local husband/local wife/tourist
Cheating husband/cheating wife/mistress
Uncle/cousin/niece
Stepfather/mother/daughter
Father/stepmother/daughter
Mother’s boyfriend/mother/daughter
Director/famous actress/unknown actress
Nobleman/noblewoman/concubine
Master/mistress/future wet nurse
Vampire/vampire bride/human
Vampire/human/newly turned vampire
King/sorceress/princess
King/queen/dancer

Last edited:
This is to remind people requesting threesomes from the list presented in this thread that I only play one female character. I do not play multiple girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom