Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut and Story Adventure.

Firestarter09

Supernova
Hello my dear friends of the site, you're probably wondering what I'm up to, or what I'm planning to do; but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You should all just know that I'm here for what the title says, gimme them smut and story filled rps.

Kinks: Now, I'm just as kinky as the next horny sum-bitch, but I do have a lot of do's and do not's; such as Scat, gore, and bathroom related topics in my rps; though gore is allowed during fights. Things I enjoy are breast expansion, genderbending, futas, and what not.

Ideas: I've got a lot of ideas, and a lot of them are fucking sexual as hell! Though, that isn't to say I'm not open to more story focused ideas. So don't be afraid to give out your ideas.

Plots: Well, as of right now this is under construction, so come back to this later.

I'm so Asari: Basic idea is set around Asari from Mass effect, it can be a canon character or an oc; but of course this idea will involve the Asari gaining a good old blue dick and nuts. It can be mostly a smut adventure culminating in an Asari goddess or something or we can try and follow the Mass Effect plot line. Kinks involved in this would consist of growth, foot play, harems, even gender bender.

I'm just Quarian around: Basic idea involves me playing a dickgirl Tali'zorah, whether she was born like that or gained it pre-mass effect 1, is up to mw and whoever rps. The plot would follow Tali'zorah and her rise to galactic heroine with her many lovers she'd gain over the course of the trilogy. This would be a story with a decent amount of smut and kinks.

Fandoms: I know many fandoms, and I hope that you know them too! Fandoms that I know include.

1. RWBY (Craving)
  2. Warframe (Craving)
  3. Halo
  4. Highschool DxD
  5. Naruto
  6. Bleach
  7. Call of Duty
  8. Pokemon
  9. Aliens
  10. Xcom (Craving)
  11. Mass Effect (Crossover craving)
  12. Trials in Tainted Space (Crossover craving)
  13. Corruption of Champions
  14. Warhammer 40k
  15. Fallout
  16. Elder scrolls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom