The adventure begins here!

AdventurousKitty

Meteorite
Please exuse the mess. This is still under construction, and will updated and fixed at a later time.

About me:
>I do work a full time job, so there may be times I don't respond every day. It honestly depends on my motivation levels and time that day. I will respond within the week at the lastest, unless otherwise noted.
>I tend to post anywhere from one paragraph to five plus depending on the roleplay, and what's going on in that moment. I adverage at two to four good paragraphs.
>I am not a grammar nazi, though I do prefer to keep away from text speak.
>I typically do third person perspective, though I am willing to do others upon request.
>I'm in the mood to play as female main characters, though I do play all genders proficiently.
>I will likely add side characters. I love them, especially when I can use them to stir the pot up.

Things I like:
>Fantasy, supernatural elements, and all things otherworldly.
>Descriptive partners.
>Plot with smut that makes sense. I'm more interested in the plot. Smut is just a bonus to me. (That doesn't mean I don't like very smutty roleplays, I just need plot to help break it up and keep it interesting.)
>Most kinks. So long as the plot is interesting to me and it's not on my hard no list, you have a good shot at getting a yes from me.
>Long term plots and partners.
>Playing a set of characters with diverse personalities.

Hard NOs:
>Scat
>Vore
>Sexual gore
>Vomit
>Heavy burning. Emphasis on heavy.
>One shots
>Way overpowered/invincible characters. Strong is one thing, untouchable is another.

Cravings:
> PIRATES
>Omegaverse MxM or MxF
> Arranged marriage with culture differences. Possibly with assassins and shady plots in the case of royalty from warring kingdoms.
>Medieval fantasy.
>Modern Fantasy.
>Lycanthropes.
>Feline shapeshifters.
>Master X Pet
>Kemonomimi
>Elves
>Fae
>Dragons
>Mages
>MxF and MxM romantic pairings.

<Plot ideas coming soon.>

1.) School (This actually came from a plot I started with someone a while ago but it didn't go anywhere.)
An all boys school and an all girls school merge with a strict no dating policy that extends to the teachers as well. (They're only not allowed to date coworkers.) My character is secretly a neko, and goes through great lenths to hide it because neko are treated as an inferior species. What happens when your character takes an interest in mine? Borh characters should be teachers in the school.

2.) Dragons
Long ago, there were two great dragon nations that worked together often build two sperate but joined mighty empires. No one remembers why the great war started, but it rages on hundreds of years later. The fighting fed by the desire for vengeance for the fallen and a fearfilled demonization of eachother. The two very different cultures viewing one another as savages (the more open expressive culture) or soulless (the more reserved standoffish culture) must now untite to avoid extinction and face the threat from their larger expanding neighbor. The best way they could think of to quickly unite the two was for the last heir of one kingdom, my character, to marry yours, the king/next in line of the other kingdom.

<Sample>
Lungs burning, she revelled in the wind flowing through her fur and the musky earth beneath her paws. It had been much too long since she had allowed herself to take on her feline form, and while her cat agreed it also argued that something felt off. Wrong, even. Truth was, she knew her feline soul was right.

Being there, surrounded by trees of all sorts where she had truly believed she belonged, she had never felt so empty. All of the years she had spent more or less on her own didn't seem to matter in the face of the few short weeks she had spent there in the castle with that irritating man. That bright, warm smile seemed burned into her mind with the lone dimple on the right side that made her want to lick it. Allowing her fur to receed into her body, she looked back the way she had come.

"Damn it!" She snarled, punching the tree next to her angrily. Though the bark bit into her skin and the tree itself seem to groan in protest, she couldn't seem to bring herself to care. "Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! I have to go back."

Glowering angrily back towards the castle, she recalled the look of hurt on that handsome face as she had bolted. A face that would soon be dead if she did nothing, and that she couldn't allow especially since it had been her that had lead doom to his doorstep. Once more she embraced the change, dropping to all fours and beginning the long treak back. Conserving her strength for the battle ahead, as well as coming up with a strategy, she would take the distance slower this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom