Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Rainy Day Thoughts

LuvRainyDayz

Let the rain wash away your tears...
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my little corner of the world, I hope you enjoy it....

giphy.gif

So a little about me,
I'm (a girl, so no I'm not going to tell you my age) years old. I enjoy reading, swimming and generally being outdoors. And of course.... ROLEPLAYING!

Overall, I'm a pretty detailed person. I try my best to keep the spelling correct. My post length tends to vary based on what's happening in the story, but I always help to add to the story and keep it moving. I always try to respond as often as possible and will never just 'disappear'.

I'm hoping to find a couple of long term partners. Each roleplay itself doesn't need to be long term, but I would like someone that I can develop a good roleplaying connection with. Someone that when I see a messenge from them my reaction is...

jessica-biel-completely-wet-in-the-rain.gif

The characters I tend to play usually range from slutty to submissive. I've tried being a dominant character a couple of times, but it generally doesn't work out. That being said, I wouldn't mind playing a dominant character for the right story.

Just a fair bit of warning, I'm not very good at starters and it generally takes me a couple of posts to get into the mindset of the roleplay. So if I don't start out very good please be patient.

I also have a bad habit of occasionally slipping between first and third person. I know nobody enjoys that, so I try my best not to.

I enjoy OCC chat, so that's always good. Please be respectful though and don't ask me personal questions.

I enjoy playing with men, women and anyone in between.

For those of you curious, below is my F-list. It probably needs some updating. However, I'm generally a pretty open person, so if there's something you're interested in trying feel free to ask. I'll probably say yes.
I enjoy playing things that I wouldn't be able to do in real life. That's kinda the point of roleplay right?

Just be warned, some things you can't unsee...

d422fcf20e126cfdebc1a161288d80d5.gif

Trouble!

Below are some general themes I've enjoyed playing in the past. They are just themes, as I prefer to discuss specific plots with a potential partner to make sure it works for both of us.
Please don't read this as if these are the only things I'm willing to play.
They are simply things I've previously enjoyed.

Age Difference
This typically involves my character as a younger female vs. an older male/female or my character as a Milf vs. a younger male/female. I'm open to incest in these scenarios as well.

Domination/submission
Yes I know, the old clique of YC (Master) vs MC (slave). I know it gets overused but I still enjoy it.

Interracial
I know this is a difficult one for some players, but I've always enjoyed it. It doesn't need to be the stereotypical black man vs. white woman. However, I always find the contrasting skin tones and cultural differences erotic.

Fantasy/SciFi Adventurers
This usually involves our characters having an adventure through a world we've created in a Fantasy or SciFi setting. Typically, this will involve some type of violence in our adventures, as it makes the story more immersive.

angel-in-the-rain.gif

GM for my character
I haven't done this before, but would enjoy trying. Basically, someone that would act as a GM for my character through different adventures. I don't have anything specific in mind, but would enjoy discussing some ideas.

Below are some original characters I thought would be fun to roleplay:

Loreleia Daezumin - Elven Princess

Loreleia is the third daughter of an Elvish king. Born into royalty, most of her life was privileged and protected. Being the third daughter, her responsibilities were pretty limited allowing her to live a carefree lifestyle. A group of adventurers, passing through her kingdom filled her with stories of adventure. Sneaking away one night, she set off on her own to explore the world. Due to her nimbleness, she quickly became a skilled thief. I'm picturing her as still relatively naive, but filled with a sense of adventure and wanting to explore the world.

Samantha Ashwood - Slice of life Vampire Hunter

Samantha lived the normal life of an everyday suburbanite girl. One cloudy dark stormed night, a lowly vampire broke into her house and fed onto her parents until they were dead. She survived by hiding in a closet, but watched as her parents were killed. Since that time she has trained herself to become the perfect weapon. Her life's ambition is to hunt and kill every vampire she can find.

Claire Ayden - Post Apocalyptic Zombie Hunter

Claire was born to a woman transferring from a human to a zombie in the post apocalyptic future. As such, she cannot turn into a zombie by being bitten like all of the other humans. But due to her hatred of zombies for killing the rest of her family, has turned into a woman obsessed with killing every zombie she finds.

I've also wanted to roleplay with more than one person. Kind of like a group roleplay. I'm not quite sure how that works because I haven't done it before. But I'd love to discuss if that's something you're interested in.

4362fa1e460cab229359d270351c333e.gif

Below is a list of characters I thought would be fun to roleplay:
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to these choices, just fictional characters I've seen and thought "Hey, it would be fun to be her". If you can think of someone I might have missed let me know.
Soooo if you ever wanted to do bad stuff with one of these ladies, I'm your girl.

River Tam - Serenity
Alice - Resident Evil
Selene - Underworld
Deanna Troi - Star Trek The Next Generation Big Star Trek nerd, so let me know if you're interested in someone else.
Black Widow - Avengers
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
Imperator Furiosa - Mad Max Fury Road

Well, that's it for now. I hope you've enjoyed my thread. If nothing else, feel free to say Hi. I do my best to respond to every PM I get.

Thanks for reading.
Rainy

tumblr_oqgewueKzP1vjtbrjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom