Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for some RP! Looking for Doms, older gentlemen, and slice of life!

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my thread!

I am rather new here, so this thread is going to be a little sparse for now, but I will be updating it! For now, I will just give a little breakdown of what I am about.

I am a paragraph role player, preferring literate partners, who aren't afraid to give me something to work with. The more I'm given, the more I'm inspired, the more I write and am able to give better quality posts. Saying that, I prefer role playing in PMs, over threads or going off site to discord. Oh, also, check out my f-list! My faves and yes lists are things I am definitely more than happy to add into the RP. My maybes, well, they are just that, maybes! If any catch your eye, feel free to ask and I am sure we can come to an agreement.

My favorite characters to play are young teens(adhering to BM's rules, of course), ranging from 15 to 17 years old. I can go a little older, however, up to very early twenties, as I understand that young characters are not for everyone. I do enjoy an older character paired with mine, as well! I can play a range of characters from, inexperienced and timid, to comfortable in her skin and open-minded. That said, I also enjoy playing con, dub-con, or even non-con. All depends on the story!

*Bolded ideas are ones I really want to do!

Some ideas!

- My character(teen to young adult) is very poor, no food, no money, and staying in some kind of homeless encampment. Somehow, she ends up running into your character, a wealthy man, who decides to take her in and take care of her, in exchange for either sex, or she becomes his slave/servant.

- Kind of basic, but I was kind of looking for a story involving a teen(adhering to BM's rules) or young adult willing to do anything to find someone to knock them up.
- Perhaps my character starts seeing a much older guy, maybe she met him online or at a party, a male much more experienced than she is, and he uses that to take advantage of her?

- Maybe your character is a neighbor, having watched the girl growing up, and now that she is older, starting to mature, he takes this opportunity, maybe when she is left home by her parents while they go on a trip, to try to get closer to her?

- Perhaps, your character is a doctor and it is a rather routine day for him, until my character comes in. Maybe her naivety, her shyness, eggs him on and he just can't help but to play with her during her exam?

- Kind of basic, but I was kind of looking for a story involving a teen(adhering to BM's rules) or young adult willing to do anything to find someone to knock them up.

- I had a character in mind recently, could be young, around 15 or so, or a bit older, at 17 or 18. Either way, the character has a it more of a relaxed outlook on life, being much more open-minded, be that due to naivety or just her 'free love' type of personality. I could see her being more consenting about most things, albeit a bit nervous about some, perhaps. She could be a very curious virgin or, perhaps, she has a little bit of experience. I would love to see what kind of situations she could be pulled into.
- Young girl/woman, 15-18, is wanting to come out of her shell and experiment with her new found sexuality. She was kind a late bloomer, still a virgin and not really having done anything sexual. But, now, after reading something about certain relationships online, primarily Dominant/submissive relationships, something has sparked in her and she is looking for a man to teach her the ropes, quite literally. The story, how she comes to meet/submit to your character can really be anything. Maybe she agrees to submit and let him do pretty much whatever he wants, as long as he agrees to teach her? Going back home at the end of the day to her own home or being made to stay with your character throughout her training? I am open to ideas! I would also like a good mix of sex and story. I really want to explore her feelings and all that wonderful stuff.

- I'd really like a kind of slice of life story, exploring the life of a couple, perhaps just starting to date, or maybe have been for a little bit and just starting to get intimate with one another, and one of the two bringing up the possibility of delving into BDSM. Exploring the lifestyle and whatever else we'd like to explored. Perhaps both partners know of it? Or, maybe your character is introducing mine for the first time? Willing to hear other takes on this!

- Step Daddy - I had a basic idea for a step-father/step-daughter idea. Could be that the mother and step-father could be together for quite sometime, newly married, or maybe even YC is the mother's newest boyfriend. The mother has a teenage daughter(or two) that has caught YC's eye, be that instantly, or perhaps over time as the couple has been seeing each other. As things do, it comes to a head and YC decides that he just has to have the younger girl(or girls. 15-17), with or without the mother's approval or knowledge. Ideally, I would love to have the mother in on it, perhaps offering up her daughter(s) to her new man, and being there to guide her as he takes her, and teaches her about sex. Or, it could be a secret affair the two are having behind the mother's back. I am down for playing both the mother and daughter(s). I would love an element of BDSM perhaps thrown into this. Maybe the couple is teaching the daughter to be their sex slave? I would love to hear other ideas for this! I would also be willing to switch this to father/mother/daughter.

So many different ideas! Your character could be anything! Her teacher, a stranger, a family friend, etc! I am just looking to put my characters into some fun and kinky situations. Everyday situations(just your normal teen 'trouble') are loved, as well! I'd even be open to a kidnapping rp!

I am looking forward to getting some stories together. Don't be afraid to PM me with any questions, ideas, or interest!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom